November 2012 Due Dates

I wished for it........and it came......MS! I have not been feeling great. Haven't actually thrown up yet, but have almost many times. My sister called when I was shopping a Target and asked how I was doing. I told her not good, she thought I meant something had happened. I told her everything was fine, just feeling REALLY sick. She then told be to "Suck it up"!!! I couldn't get off the phone with her fast enough. Totally started crying in the middle of Target. Other than my DH she is the only one we have told, and the only one I have to talk to. I guess she isn't the supportive person I thought she was.

On another note, I go in for my first app tomorrow. Will have my first US and blood work done. Nervous and excited.

Sorry to those that MS has got. It has its control on me that is for sure! I hope you all find relief somehow. :)

Just booked myself an early scan for saturday:happydance: will be 7+1, I'm so excited but trying not to be just in case:wacko:

Hey Ladies

I found out 4 days ago that im pregnant and im most likely due nov 16. From my dates Im 5w+4d. i still have to go to the doctor, I might try go tomorrow

Hey Ladies

I found out 4 days ago that im pregnant and im most likely due nov 16. From my dates Im 5w+4d. i still have to go to the doctor, I might try go tomorrow

Congratulations!

Hi everyone...I think I am due on November 15, will go earlier due to a c-section, but right now that is my calculated due date online. I have an appt Thursday for an ultrasound and bloodwork.

I have been extremely tired, sore boobs, some nausea, cramping and bloating. I hope everyone else is doing good!

Hi everyone...I think I am due on November 15, will go earlier due to a c-section, but right now that is my calculated due date online. I have an appt Thursday for an ultrasound and bloodwork.

I have been extremely tired, sore boobs, some nausea, cramping and bloating. I hope everyone else is doing good!

Michelle, congrats on your successful ivf! Your betas look great so far!

I'm just popping in to say hello. I'm not sure when my EDD is yet as my first appointment isn't until the 30th, but it is somewhere between Nov 10-20th. I'm so excited for my first appointment I can hardly stand it!

What happened to CAValleyGirl? Remembered that she had a scan yesterday....I was lookin forward to seeing cute pics!

I'm going in today to hopefully get an HCG/Progesterone level check. So nervous! But hopefully the numbers will give me some peace of mind one way or the other. Tomorrow is my birthday....it would sure be great to have some reassuring news!

Anyway, hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing splendid! xoxo

PS: for those of you suffering with all day sickness, I recently discovered lemonade has been a life saver for me!

I was also wondering about CAValleyGirl. I hope everything went well

What happened to CAValleyGirl? Remembered that she had a scan yesterday....I was lookin forward to seeing cute pics!

I'm going in today to hopefully get an HCG/Progesterone level check. So nervous! But hopefully the numbers will give me some peace of mind one way or the other. Tomorrow is my birthday....it would sure be great to have some reassuring news!

Anyway, hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing splendid! xoxo

PS: for those of you suffering with all day sickness, I recently discovered lemonade has been a life saver for me!

I was also wondering about CAValleyGirl. I hope everything went well

Me too. I have been thinkin about her all day. I really hope everything went okay as well...

I'm just popping in to say hello. I'm not sure when my EDD is yet as my first appointment isn't until the 30th, but it is somewhere between Nov 10-20th. I'm so excited for my first appointment I can hardly stand it!

Welcome and congrats! My first appointment is 2 days after yours on the 2nd :)

Hi Ladies, better take me off the list. :-( A very emotional day for us but we will not stop trying until we have a healthy baby one day. I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies, so many exciting times ahead for all of you!!

Oh my gosh I lost you all for like a week!! Wasn't this thread in the first trimester forum?! I'm so glad I found all you November girls again :hugs:

Hi Ladies, better take me off the list. :-( A very emotional day for us but we will not stop trying until we have a healthy baby one day. I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies, so many exciting times ahead for all of you!!

I'm so sorry for your loss Cubinthehub. I've been there and I know how hard it is. Hope you and your partner can have lots of good cuddle time this week. Stay hopeful - you will get your baby. big big hugs. :hugs:

so very sorry cubintheclub :hug: :hug:

i am also wondering about CAvalleygirl i really hope things went okay.. we are all thinking of you :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->