November 2012 Due Dates

Im so sorry cubinthehub :hugs: Best of luck for fast sticky BFP

CAValleygirl hope to hear from you soon, we are all concerned :hugs:

Every morning I am waking up with the worst headache. It almost feels like a hangover headache with achey body. Tylenol kind of helps, but I gag when I take them

Hope everyone has a wonderful tuesday :flower:

Can I join please?
I'm due 3rd November x

Cavalleygirl I'm thinking of you :hugs:

Today is my first prenatal appt :yipee: I can't hardly wait!!! Sooo looking forward to seeing my little love bug and it's heartbeat :wohoo: Woke up this morning to tons of snow, on the 2nd day of spring haha, 11am can't get here soon enough!!!

Today is my first prenatal appt :yipee: I can't hardly wait!!! Sooo looking forward to seeing my little love bug and it's heartbeat :wohoo: Woke up this morning to tons of snow, on the 2nd day of spring haha, 11am can't get here soon enough!!!

I'm excited for your appointment! Your weather sounds like what the weather SHOULD be around here this time of year, but it's been rather unseasonably warm! I think we're supposed to hit 88 today!

My first appt is today too. I have no clue what to expect, but I have learned from this board no to expect a hb until around 7 or 8 weeks. I am guessing they will just draw blood and ask questions. I dont even want an US because regardless of what i know, I would still probably end up upset if we dont see anything.

My first appt is today too. I have no clue what to expect, but I have learned from this board no to expect a hb until around 7 or 8 weeks. I am guessing they will just draw blood and ask questions. I dont even want an US because regardless of what i know, I would still probably end up upset if we dont see anything.

It's pretty common to see a heartbeat by now ;) I'm getting an u/s, I had one last week at 5w1d and saw the gestational sack and yolk sack so this week I'm looking forward to seeing the fetal pole and hopefully a heartbeat :) hope you have a great appt too!!

I'm excited for your appointment! Your weather sounds like what the weather SHOULD be around here this time of year, but it's been rather unseasonably warm! I think we're supposed to hit 88 today!

Haha I have a friend from Michigan whom I told this morning I was going to delete off Facebook so I didn't have to see her sunburn pictures today :rofl:

I will TAKE this WEATHER in MI all the time, I am OK with NO SNOW IN MARCH.....88 might be a bit warm but its better then 10 below:happydance:

It's pretty common to see a heartbeat by now ;) I'm getting an u/s, I had one last week at 5w1d and saw the gestational sack and yolk sack so this week I'm looking forward to seeing the fetal pole and hopefully a heartbeat :) hope you have a great appt too!!

Thanks! Now I am going to get my hopes up. I hope we get to see something then.

I will TAKE this WEATHER in MI all the time, I am OK with NO SNOW IN MARCH.....88 might be a bit warm but its better then 10 below:happydance:

I completely agree. I was only commenting on how completely out of the ordinary it is. I am no fan of snow or winter. This weather suits me just fine!

I wished for it........and it came......MS! I have not been feeling great. Haven't actually thrown up yet, but have almost many times. My sister called when I was shopping a Target and asked how I was doing. I told her not good, she thought I meant something had happened. I told her everything was fine, just feeling REALLY sick. She then told be to "Suck it up"!!! I couldn't get off the phone with her fast enough. Totally started crying in the middle of Target. Other than my DH she is the only one we have told, and the only one I have to talk to. I guess she isn't the supportive person I thought she was.

On another note, I go in for my first app tomorrow. Will have my first US and blood work done. Nervous and excited.

Oh Soon2Bee maybe she didn't mean anything by it...I feel my mood is really up and down! One moment I'm incredibly happy and then the next everyone annoys me and then suddenly I'm crying! Maybe she was just stressed out when she thought something was "really" wrong?

:hugs: to you!

Welcome new girls!

I'm so sorry cubinthehub, hoping you'll get a sticky bean soon!

I hope those of you who've got scans and meetings with OB/GYNs have great ones!

Cubinthehub - I'm so sorry :hugs:

MommaH and HisGrace - I'm so excited for you! Please share the pics of the baby with us ;)

Thanks! Now I am going to get my hopes up. I hope we get to see something then.

His Grace- I had my scan yesterday and thought I was about 6 weeks along, however the doctor said that because of my cycle, I am more around 5. We were able to see the gestational sac and a little tiny speck inside of the yolk. The doctor said we should be able to see the heartbeat at our next appointment next Friday. Good luck at your appointment! :hugs:

Attachments

• 5week scan.pdf
    53 KB · Views: 15
I'm very sorry cubinthehub, hopefully your next pregnancy will be healthy.

I had my early scan today and all is great. I have the picture posted in the other thread.

Hi Ladies, better take me off the list. :-( A very emotional day for us but we will not stop trying until we have a healthy baby one day. I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies, so many exciting times ahead for all of you!!

So, so, so, sorry. :( You have a wonderful attitude! Best wishes during your recovery xoxoxo :hugs:

Congratulations nickalicious and SpringerS!

Cool!

Best wishes for your appointments today ladies!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->