November 2012 Due Dates

So sorry cubinthehub. Treat yourself extra special! :hugs:

Great pictures ladies & good luck to those that have their appts/scans today!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Cubinthehub I am so sorry :hugs: I wish you all the best and hope you have a happy and healthy bean very soon. xx

i think i'm getting a test of how to deal with summer with a belly today! seasonal highs in boston, MA are usually 45 in march... 89 degrees today!!! my lord! totally not ready!!

other then that feeling good.. which worries me.. where did my nausea go?!?!

I measured right on exact time for my due date :wohoo: dr was impressed about my BFP chart and that I was right on for my due date based on ovulation of November 12th, I'm 6w2d here is our little love bug :happydance: Oh and we saw his beautiful heart fluttering away!!

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/6cd36fae.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/a607965b.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/9b6d8f64.jpg

Awe, MommyH! That is so great!!! :)

I noticed you said "his" heart... mothers intuition?? :)

Yes I definitely feel this one as a boy ;) I always refer to baby as 'he' without even realizing it!!

I refer to mine as "he" too lol, think its because I'm just so use to te idea now that I have one boy already!

Okay ladies, I hope everyone has a great night! I go for my Hcg and progesterone check at 8 tomorrow morning and will let you know how it goes!

I go for my HCG check tomorrow morning as well....really hope this one is viable and the numbers look good. Good luck ladies!

Love the scan pics -- so exciting!! :thumbup:

Half I'll be thinking of you! Please update when you get your results and I will do the same!

CAvalleygirl I'm still thinking of you and hoping you and baby are okay :hugs:

Finally got a widwife appointment! March 27th, looking forward to it after trying to get in for 3 weeks now :)

Me too!! Hope everything is peachy for her.

Awww, to the scan pics!!! And since we have the same due date now I know what my little one looks like. I have one week and one day until my first doc appointment. Have a feeling it will be nothing more than blood work and the normal history.

I also love your ticker with the baby belly pics. ADORABLE!!!!

Me too!! Hope everything is peachy for her.

Awww, to the scan pics!!! And since we have the same due date now I know what my little one looks like. I have one week and one day until my first doc appointment. Have a feeling it will be nothing more than blood work and the normal history.

I also love your ticker with the baby belly pics. ADORABLE!!!!

Thank you so much! I am baby belly and pregnancy obsessed to say the least lol I LOVE everything about all of it! My first appt included 12 viles of blood and they had to poke both arms since she missed on the first one ughh, not a full on PAP but an exam with the dreaded cold metal duck bill clamp, a full history on both hubby and I and my daughters pregnancy, a physical exam of breast, ovaries, uterus, heart sound, lung sound etc, and then our awesome ultrasound!! We were there with the dr for right at an hour :) can't wait for your appt!!

i have not! ill see what the dr says tomorrow... i hope this problem is fixed soon!ughh

i have not! ill see what the dr says tomorrow... i hope this problem is fixed soon!ughh

I try to remember to take about a tablespoon every day. There's a really great brand called Barleans that makes a super tasty fruit-flavoured mix (I take Mango-Peach): https://www.barleans.com/omega-swirl.asp. Doesn't taste fishy at all, and keeps things moving! Anyway, Omega + DHA is usually recommended in pregnancy for baby's brain/hormonal balance, so it can't hurt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->