November 2012 Due Dates

when I was pregnant with Leo I craved beer haha and I dont even drink it!
Find a nice alternitive - maybe a nice squash with some lemonade and ice,

6 days until my midwife appointment, I really want an early scan - might convince hubby to pay hehe

I'm tempted too! First midwife appointment isn't for another 10 days! Going mad :/! X

My 1st midwife appt is 11 days!! want to have an early scan too! but am going to try and be patient for whenever i get mine!

Would love a glass of red wine too...the sun is out, clocks go forward tomorrow...yes cheese and wine! :nope:

I went in for my second hCG quant this morning, they said I probably won't hear back until tomorrow morning *sigh*. However, I did ask if they had the numbers for the first one two days ago and she said it was over 50,000!!!! Holy cow!! I know the ranges for hCG levels are HUGE, but I think for 6 weeks it's somewhere between 1,000 and 56,000. I've heard and read that it's not the actual level that's important, as much as the increasing from one day to the next....so hopefully today's numbers are even higher and show a good increase and that everything is viable. I have to admit though, that 50,000 has me thinking/hoping for the possibility of twins! What do you guys think?

Oh HalfThyme, I hope everything's OK :hugs: Lots of prayers and fairy dust for a sticky bean!

I went in for my second hCG quant this morning, they said I probably won't hear back until tomorrow morning *sigh*. However, I did ask if they had the numbers for the first one two days ago and she said it was over 50,000!!!! Holy cow!! I know the ranges for hCG levels are HUGE, but I think for 6 weeks it's somewhere between 1,000 and 56,000. I've heard and read that it's not the actual level that's important, as much as the increasing from one day to the next....so hopefully today's numbers are even higher and show a good increase and that everything is viable. I have to admit though, that 50,000 has me thinking/hoping for the possibility of twins! What do you guys think?

Oh HalfThyme, I hope everything's OK :hugs: Lots of prayers and fairy dust for a sticky bean!

I also hope everythings ok. Are your symptoms getting stronger? Have you had a scan yet?

I am totally craving wine too. I wanted to post it, but didn't know if I should. I am so glad you did.

I went in for my scan!!!! There's a baby in there! I was so nervous, I was sweating so bad thinking that she wasn't going to find anything. We saw the heartbeat and HEARD it!!!!! It was the most amazing and magical thing ever. My DH and I were both crying like babies. So far all of my tests are coming back good. She said everything looked perfect. Such a relief and suddenly I am super attached and even more nervous about MS. 4 weeks togo until a little more piece of mind.

Thinking of you cub. So Sorry.

ugh! i know it's supposed to be normal, but i really hate feeling crampy...even a little bit. this makes me sooooooo nervous!

Half I'll be thinking of you! Please update when you get your results and I will do the same!

Got the results back from the second hCG quant.......it only went up to 59,900. I know that the later on in weeks you get, the longer it takes to double....but I would have thought after 2 days it would have gone up more than that. They're having me go back in for another draw on Monday. I know I should be happy that at least it's increasing, but I still don't feel terribly optimistic.....it was around this time that the other two pregnancies stopped developing. I'm gonna go eat some chocolate and try to somehow focus on work. :cry:

Oh hun, that's stressful. As you say, it's still a positive thing that it's increasing, so don't read into it too much at this point. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and baby xx

Half I'll be thinking of you! Please update when you get your results and I will do the same!

Got the results back from the second hCG quant.......it only went up to 59,900. I know that the later on in weeks you get, the longer it takes to double....but I would have thought after 2 days it would have gone up more than that. They're having me go back in for another draw on Monday. I know I should be happy that at least it's increasing, but I still don't feel terribly optimistic.....it was around this time that the other two pregnancies stopped developing. I'm gonna go eat some chocolate and try to somehow focus on work. :cry:

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

:hugs:

I am totally craving wine too. I wanted to post it, but didn't know if I should. I am so glad you did.

I went in for my scan!!!! There's a baby in there! I was so nervous, I was sweating so bad thinking that she wasn't going to find anything. We saw the heartbeat and HEARD it!!!!! It was the most amazing and magical thing ever. My DH and I were both crying like babies. So far all of my tests are coming back good. She said everything looked perfect. Such a relief and suddenly I am super attached and even more nervous about MS. 4 weeks togo until a little more piece of mind.

Thinking of you cub. So Sorry.

Congratulations!! Great news. I'm sure I'll cry as well. We have our first scan April 3rd. Can't wait and am sooo hoping we'll hear the heart beat.

Ditto to the wine craving!! Just got notice throught that my citizenship app has been approved!! So a really good reason to celebrate and cant even have a glass!! Boohoo!!

Thankfully I dont have too long to wait for my first scan!! Friday - 6 more sleeps and counting! I too am a bit nervous that there will be nothing in there! My best friend says she also felt that way with all her 2st scans. Hopefully hear the heart beat too!!

Oh my gosh - never knew a sneeze would make me feel better. Was feeling really queasy, then I sneezed and felt much better!! Anyone else had this before?

Ditto to the wine craving!! Just got notice throught that my citizenship app has been approved!! So a really good reason to celebrate and cant even have a glass!! Boohoo!!

Thankfully I dont have too long to wait for my first scan!! Friday - 6 more sleeps and counting! I too am a bit nervous that there will be nothing in there! My best friend says she also felt that way with all her 2st scans. Hopefully hear the heart beat too!!

Oh my gosh - never knew a sneeze would make me feel better. Was feeling really queasy, then I sneezed and felt much better!! Anyone else had this before?

Glad im not the only one with the craving!! Congrats on citizenship :thumbup: Im with you, 6 more days until my first appointment, but I dont think ill get a scan.

A big BOOHOO that I cant have my craving!! Boohoo!!

Is that your booking in appointment with your midwife?
I have to wait till April 10th for that appointment! Not long now! yay will be almost 10 weeks by then!

Had my scan earlier, it was awesome! Saw the heartbeat flickering away, the sonographer said it looked perfect:cloud9:
https://s181.photobucket.com/albums...view&current=5e953126.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Had my scan earlier, it was awesome! Saw the heartbeat flickering away, the sonographer said it looked perfect:cloud9:
https://s181.photobucket.com/albums...view&current=5e953126.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

Awww, so adorable and so happy for you!!! :hugs:

Belle, by the time you go in for your scan you will for sure be able to hear and see the heart beat. I went in at 7w2d and saw and heard it.

Belle, by the time you go in for your scan you will for sure be able to hear and see the heart beat. I went in at 7w2d and saw and heard it.

:happydance:

Thank you Soon2Bee! I just don't think they're planning an ultrasound just blood work etc, but I'm not sure. But maybe there are other ways to hear the heart beat that early?

:hugs:

Hi ladies. I love the scan pictures! :)

I cannot wait for mine but its at least gonna be another 6-8 weeks. I don't go back til DR til the 13th and I'll be almost 11 weeks. He'll use the doppler to check for heartbeat, send me for blood work, then go back in probably 4 weeks. Then, after that appt he'll probably book me for my 1st scan. That's usually how he does it anyway. Unless he suspects something is up....we'll see.

If I have missed anyone and have not added them to the list please let me know! Once I know that I have everyone, I'm going to try to make some changes to it. I've just been feeling really yucky with MS. Ugh! I'm ready to be over this stage so I can really enjoy pregnancy, as this will probably by our last.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.

As always, thanks for the continuing support ladies. I go in tomorrow (Monday) for another blood draw to check levels. I am hopeful that if levels are still not where they ought to be that they will get me in earlier for a scan to see what's happening. From what I've read, HCG level checks are reliable only up until a certain point (6weeks ish), at which sonograms become way more accurate in showing what's really going on with the baby(ies).

Thanks again for the thoughts and kind words ladies.....keeping fingers crossed.

Hello ladies!

Can I join you? Until it's confirmed and dated by the doctor (as far as i can calculate) i will be due on the 29th November. We booked our first scan for the 21st of April yesterday! We will be around 8 weeks pregnant then. Between now and the 21st we have our wedding, so lots to keep us busy in between times!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->