November 2012 Due Dates

As always, thanks for the continuing support ladies. I go in tomorrow (Monday) for another blood draw to check levels. I am hopeful that if levels are still not where they ought to be that they will get me in earlier for a scan to see what's happening. From what I've read, HCG level checks are reliable only up until a certain point (6weeks ish), at which sonograms become way more accurate in showing what's really going on with the baby(ies).

Thanks again for the thoughts and kind words ladies.....keeping fingers crossed.

Half, please let us know how it goes and we will be thinking of you! Are you seeing a regular OB or a reproductive endocrinologist (RE)? Surely if the betas are of concern, they can get you in quickly for a scan?

Hang in there and let us know when you can! :hugs:

As always, thanks for the continuing support ladies. I go in tomorrow (Monday) for another blood draw to check levels. I am hopeful that if levels are still not where they ought to be that they will get me in earlier for a scan to see what's happening. From what I've read, HCG level checks are reliable only up until a certain point (6weeks ish), at which sonograms become way more accurate in showing what's really going on with the baby(ies).

Thanks again for the thoughts and kind words ladies.....keeping fingers crossed.

Halfthyme, please know that I am thinking about you, and I hope that everything goes well.

Let us know how you get on.

Sending you hugs and best wishes xx :hugs:

my nausea is gone... who knows if its forever but i'll take the break.. trying to eat as much healthy food as i can to "stock" up in case it hits me again tmrw. still have constipation... not sure what to do about that.

good luck to everyone getting scans and FX's all of your MS goes away soon!!

...but I can't help myself! (and hey, I'm sure we can all use the distraction/mood lightener!)

I'm very curious -- is the show Downton Abbey as popular in the UK as it is here in the states? I've always had a penchant for all things BBC, so it's not a big surprise I love the show...but I was surprised at how many people here are just as hooked as I am...people that wouldn't normally go for that kind of thing. Guess it just goes to show that good writing/producing goes a long way! I'm bummed because we won't get the third season in the states until the new year probably....my hubby suggested moving to England so we wouldn't have to wait. :haha:

Hi

Just to let you all know that I am miscarrying. Started to bleed on saturday morning and went to the pregnancy support unit who scanned me but couldn't find an embryo. I started to fear the worst (ie that it was another ectopic) but 'luckily' hcg reading today has fallen from 60 on saturday to 24 today so looks like a straight forward miscarriage.

I am feeling okay about it though - not meant to be. Unfortunately my brother phoned from Oz this morning o say his wife's 12 week scan had found their baby stopped growing a few weeks ago and she needs a D&C tomorrow. We didn't know she was expecting so as you can imagine my folks are pretty cut up, losing both future grandchildren in 2 days.

Good luck to all of you and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mths - and beyond.........

Hi

Just to let you all know that I am miscarrying. Started to bleed on saturday morning and went to the pregnancy support unit who scanned me but couldn't find an embryo. I started to fear the worst (ie that it was another ectopic) but 'luckily' hcg reading today has fallen from 60 on saturday to 24 today so looks like a straight forward miscarriage.

I am feeling okay about it though - not meant to be. Unfortunately my brother phoned from Oz this morning o say his wife's 12 week scan had found their baby stopped growing a few weeks ago and she needs a D&C tomorrow. We didn't know she was expecting so as you can imagine my folks are pretty cut up, losing both future grandchildren in 2 days.

Good luck to all of you and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mths - and beyond.........

Sorry to hear this! I'll be thinking of you.

Oh Annie, I'm so sorry for you and your sis in law! Hugs to your whole family!

Half, I've never watched Downton, but we are huge midsomer murders fans and I'm thinking of picking up Downton because of all the buzz!

Hi

Oh no!! So sorry to hear of this sad time for your family. You have a great attitude, I admire you! Take good care of yourself xoxo

Hi

Oh Annie, I am so, so sorry :( Hugs.

So sorry Annie and praying for all of you having a hard time right now :hugs:

MommaBarry I'm 7 weeks today too :yipee:

Here's my little belly progression :) definitely growing (bloating) even though I've lost about 10lbs these last few weeks!

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/DSC_0249-1.jpg

MommaBarry I'm 7 weeks today too :yipee:

Here's my little belly progression :) definitely growing (bloating) even though I've lost about 10lbs these last few weeks!

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/DSC_0249-1.jpg

glad i'm not the only one who's lost weight but gotten bigger! :haha:

I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!!
tiny as it was at 5+4, we were able to see the tiniest little flutter of a beautiful heartbeat today. i am in awe!

YAY MommyH :hugs:

Your ticker is just adorable and im right on track with you!! I've been using the hair tie in the buttons of my jeans routine and its not working anymore. It's just plain uncomfortable when I sit, or stand for that matter. Im thinking its time to invest in some good ole maternity jeans. At least now you can get the ones that dont have the full panel, so it doesnt feel like maternity pants. Just elastic on the waist (why cant they make this mandatory for all jeans? no girl would ever have a "fat day")My belly feels super bloated and I have a pulling achey sensation all the time. Makes me happy because I know that all must be going well if my uterus is making me uncomfortable.

Found out today that I can no longer lift heavy objects. I tried to help lift a 70lbs box and dropped my half, knocking my partner to the ground. (if she knew I was pregnant she probably wouldnt have asked me to lift it) Had a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Took that as a sign I probably shouldnt be lifting that much, and that after this fridays appointment if all goes well im telling my co-workers the news so they wont ask me again. After all im only
4'11, its hard enough for me to lift when im so low to the ground :haha:

Here's to another happy, healthy week :flower:

I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!!
tiny as it was at 5+4, we were able to see the tiniest little flutter of a beautiful heartbeat today. i am in awe!

Congrats :happydance: :hugs: most amazing thing in the world (other than giving birth of course)

...but I can't help myself! (and hey, I'm sure we can all use the distraction/mood lightener!)

I'm very curious -- is the show Downton Abbey as popular in the UK as it is here in the states? I've always had a penchant for all things BBC, so it's not a big surprise I love the show...but I was surprised at how many people here are just as hooked as I am...people that wouldn't normally go for that kind of thing. Guess it just goes to show that good writing/producing goes a long way! I'm bummed because we won't get the third season in the states until the new year probably....my hubby suggested moving to England so we wouldn't have to wait. :haha:

It is popular here in Scotland!! Nice to hear it's popular so far away :) xx

Annie, I'm so sorry. I'm thinking about you and your family at this sad time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"