November 2012 Due Dates

Bexx -- CONGRATS!!! What a relief to hear the little bean's hb!

Belle -- wow, good to know the dried prunes work....I've been too chicken to try them (was afraid they'd make me super nauseous).

Colsy -- welcome! Hooray for another 11/11 due date :)

Fish -- hope that's the extent of your MS! Fridges are evil!

Imogen -- good luck!!

Bookity -- I've wondered the same thing.....just "allow" myself to get sick and get it over with. It worked a few times with my last pg, but it's really inconvenient for me to vomit at work right now lol, so I dunno.

Erin's Mam -- you have good taste :)

Sorry for the mass response.....just wanted to say congrats/hello to everyone posting. By the way, don't know if any of you other ladies hit with MS have tried this, but I found some little French candies that are fruit flavored that I suck on and they seem to really abate the sickness. I found some lemon flavored ones that work best -- kind of like lemon drops. Anyway, just thought I'd share......anyone else find miracle remedies that work for your MS?

Wow, seems like most all of you are dealing with MS! I don't know how I managed to not get hit with it (yet). Of course it makes me partially nervous, but happy as well! Hugs to all of you that have been hit hard....

Hi Ladies

Well I suffering the worse case possible of sickness at the moment, its really affecting my day to day life.

Any tips and ideas??

Anyone else suffering real bad?

Lou xx

Hi Ladies

Well I suffering the worse case possible of sickness at the moment, its really affecting my day to day life.

Any tips and ideas??

Lou xx

Meeee, I've not actually been sick much (twice in total) but feel so unwell and wiped out all the time I have hardly eaten for two weeks! Not good for work!
I seem to have on days and off days, yesterday was a really good day and then I threw up my tea and it was all ruined.
Wish I had some better advice and hope it passes for you xx

Thank youfor your reply bethanchloe, Im sick morning afternoon and night. Its making me really weak and so tired, I have 3 other children and its hatrd when you have to cook tea and you feeling like you are going to be running to the bathroom every 5 minutes.

OH has been a darlin, he came home from work this morning as I passed out going to the toilet woke up was sick and started shaking, which scared the s&%t outa me.

Just struggling to find things that do work xx

So I am only 7.5 weeks along. Today I look HUGE. I don't look pregnant huge though...just like I'm letting myself go huge. I have gained 1.6lbs since becoming pregnant but I look like I have gained 20lbs (or maybe I'm being a little dramatic) But I do look and feel much larger. This is my first so I'm not sure what to expect...anyone else in this boat?

My MS had been gone for a week but it came back with a vengeance today. I was in bed feeling queasy so I tried to nap as that has helped in the past. I couldn't sleep so eventually decided to get back up and as soon as I stood I knew I had to dash for the bathroom. I was so sick, the worst I've been so far. I vomited up everything in my stomach and kept retching. My stomach was in agony from convulsing and I had tears streaming down my face. Eventually I managed to grab a bag of cracker from the kitchen and shove some in my mouth and my stomach finally settled a little. I ate the crackers standing over the sink then went back to bed with two more bags of them and lay there for 45 minutes slowly nibbling them.

On the plus side I watched the first episode of the new Titanic series on my laptop as I lay there and despite the terrible reviews it's getting I enjoyed it. Probably because my nausea and roiling stomach made me feel like I was there.

i saw the heart beat then the doc put the colour on and we could see the blood pumping in and out in blue and red it was amazing, so thats one worry off the list, the doc did mention my weight so trying extra hard not to but any on :)

imogenwanted- that's soooo exciting! congrats! :happydance:

I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!!
tiny as it was at 5+4, we were able to see the tiniest little flutter of a beautiful heartbeat today. i am in awe!

YAY! That is wonderful Bexxc!! So happy to hear it :hugs:

Aw, loob and springer, that is terrible! I'm sorry your MS is that bad.

I had my first episode of running to the bathroom. All I had in me was a watermelon candy cane that I was sucking on to help with the nausea. I was just getting something ready to eat and had to dash for the bathroom. Ugh. I'm still shaky over it. Eating now though, so hopefully that'll go away.

Hi Ladies

Any tips and ideas??

Lou xx

So far - water with lemon or lime, goldfish crackers, and blow-pops. Gum also seems to help if I'm at the just-slightly-queasy phase. Usually, if I stick to that in the morning, I can usually tolerate a little bit of "real food" by dinner... but of course by bedtime I'm queasy again....

Hi Ladies

Any tips and ideas??

Lou xx

So far - water with lemon or lime, goldfish crackers, and blow-pops. Gum also seems to help if I'm at the just-slightly-queasy phase. Usually, if I stick to that in the morning, I can usually tolerate a little bit of "real food" by dinner... but of course by bedtime I'm queasy again....

Goldfish crackers and I have become BFFs :) the blow-pops are a good idea!

Oh my GOOOOD goldfish crackers!! I wish I knew where I could get hold of some of them. Visited the States/Canada a few times a long time ago and got completely addicted. LOVE those things!!

Betas came back today at 94,000 -- woohoo!! I am more relieved than I can express in words. I may actually get to cross the finish line with this one! My progesterone was really low at just 10 (and that's with already taking progesterone supplements, I'm scared to think how low it would be without them!), but the midwife didn't seem to think that was a problem. Which is just another reason why I think I'm going to look for a new provider.

Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts, I really appreciate it!

PS: I thought of something else for you ladies with really bad MS --- have you talked to your docs about Zofran? I've heard it's a life saver for the nausea!

Betas came back today at 94,000 -- woohoo!! I am more relieved than I can express in words. I may actually get to cross the finish line with this one! My progesterone was really low at just 10 (and that's with already taking progesterone supplements, I'm scared to think how low it would be without them!), but the midwife didn't seem to think that was a problem. Which is just another reason why I think I'm going to look for a new provider.

Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts, I really appreciate it!

PS: I thought of something else for you ladies with really bad MS --- have you talked to your docs about Zofran? I've heard it's a life saver for the nausea!

Half im so glad your betas look great!

I took zofran my entire last pregnancy and it WAS a lifesaver. My son is perfectly healthy so I won't hesitate to take it again if I need it!

Congrats on the heartbeats and betas! It's such a relief and I am so glad you were able to get that reassurance!

I've been given a slight break from ms today! What you say? Yep! Woke up feeling as hung over as ever this morning and had some yogurt. I don't even like yogurt, but it might be one of the best things I've ever had! Ok, so feeling as though it's difficult to eat anything makes anything that tastes good the best thing I've ever had! Anywhosits, I had a client meeting in the AM and after, just had to get spicy food. Stopped at chipotle and got a burrito to go. Half way home I pulled over and took down the entire burrito. No joke. It felt so good to eat! It's been 30 minutes and I don't feel sick!

The world is my oyster!

Thats how I am, I ususally cant stand dairy products, but I LOVE ice cream when I am pregnant. and CHIPOTLE...I can usually eat the whole burrito, I LOVE getting burritos from there!!
And I agree, when you start to get naseaus try chewing sugar free gum, its seems to help me as I havent been sick(knock on wood) yet, tho I have had a free quesay feelings in the past week. I cant wait for Thursday, first ultrasound for me YEAH

So I am only 7.5 weeks along. Today I look HUGE. I don't look pregnant huge though...just like I'm letting myself go huge. I have gained 1.6lbs since becoming pregnant but I look like I have gained 20lbs (or maybe I'm being a little dramatic) But I do look and feel much larger. This is my first so I'm not sure what to expect...anyone else in this boat?

I am sailing in that boat too. I have only gained 2lbs and look 4 months. Ive been tying to hide it with jackets and hoodies, but with the weather being freakishly warm I dont know how much longer I can hide it. Sucking in only hurts. This is my second, and they say with each pregnancy its possible to show sooner but this is rediculous!! Doesnt help that im short so even the slightest bit of weight makes me look bigger.

Yep ms hit me this last weekend :( dd got sick and her dr said its probably what set my ms off...now I'm so so miserable, I can't keep anything down and the nausea feels like its going to be the death of me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->