November 2012 Due Dates

a little late but so sorry annie.. what a terrible time for your family :hug:

i'm feeling so tired but then cant sleep at night.. but not complaining b/c i wish for this everyday for awhile! i dont feel nauseous during the day anymore but then i guess something is up as i can only eat certain foods and when i go into the kitchen most things are a big "no". my Dh and i use to go to the store only once a week to get everything we needed food wise.. and i'd have plans for dinners but now i find myself going everyday as i never know what ill want or be able to eat!

Bexx that's great news. We've got the same due date so I hope my little bean is doing just as well. X

I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!!
tiny as it was at 5+4, we were able to see the tiniest little flutter of a beautiful heartbeat today. i am in awe!
That sounds amazing! I really can't wait for my scan at 8 + 2 weeks. :D

Hows everyone doing this week? The weather in this part of the UK is absolutely lovely! Really warm baring in mind it's only just the beginning of spring.

I have my booking in appointment with the nurse today. I only just registered with the doctors surgery as i recently moved to a new area. I have to see the nurse before i can book a doctors appointment! I'm hoping she can get things moving re the pregnancy.

x

my nausea is gone... who knows if its forever but i'll take the break.. trying to eat as much healthy food as i can to "stock" up in case it hits me again tmrw. still have constipation... not sure what to do about that.

good luck to everyone getting scans and FX's all of your MS goes away soon!!

Hi wishfulmom2b! I hope my nausea goes away too :wacko:

I started eating dried prunes to help with the constipation and that's really doing the trick, have you tried them?

:hugs:

Annie, I'm so so sorry for your loss. Hang in there. Hugs to you!

hi can i join this thread my little bean is due november 27th. excited but nervous after chemical last month
x

I think it's time I got "officially" added to the list. I can't hide forever! Please can you put me down for 11 November.

Second actual sick last night :'( I thought I was choking - now I'm too scared to eat ANYTHING (not that I feel like it anyway).
I hope this all stops soon, I'm finding it impossible to work or look after Jessamy :( x

Second actual sick last night :'( I thought I was choking - now I'm too scared to eat ANYTHING (not that I feel like it anyway).
I hope this all stops soon, I'm finding it impossible to work or look after Jessamy :( x

:hugs: I really feel for you. Hope it passes ASAP. Did you have a good second trimester with Jessamy?

:hugs: I really feel for you. Hope it passes ASAP. Did you have a good second trimester with Jessamy?

No :( I was sick until 27 weeks :( despite being on anti-sickness pills and getting on buses/trains was near impossible! It doesn't feel as bad as last time this time round but then I was nowhere near as nauseous ALL THE TIME I just threw up lots!
I hope it calms down cause I need to be working as much as possible as I'm self employed so won't get any £ if I take a couple of weeks out after baby's born :(

Thanks for replying xxx

No :( I was sick until 27 weeks :( despite being on anti-sickness pills and getting on buses/trains was near impossible! It doesn't feel as bad as last time this time round but then I was nowhere near as nauseous ALL THE TIME I just threw up lots!
I hope it calms down cause I need to be working as much as possible as I'm self employed so won't get any £ if I take a couple of weeks out after baby's born :(

Oh poor you. It sounds vile. :hugs: I know the self-employed feeling - OH and I are both self-employed. Fortunately neither of us had any work last week when I felt at my absolute worst. TBH when I feel bad I find it easier to work than look after our toddler, so I kind of hoping I get lots of projects coming up soon so OH does most the childcare!

Oh poor you. It sounds vile. :hugs: I know the self-employed feeling - OH and I are both self-employed. Fortunately neither of us had any work last week when I felt at my absolute worst. TBH when I feel bad I find it easier to work than look after our toddler, so I kind of hoping I get lots of projects coming up soon so OH does most the childcare!

Haha he has his uses then? Jessamy goes to a childminder 3 days a week so I really feel like I should be working flat out on these days but it's just not happening! Think I might feel a bit better when I've got confirmation of how growing baby is doing/if they're OK etc but at the moment it all feels a bit nothingy!
My work means I need to be at my computer for ages and even looking at the screen makes me feel ill and I can't not do it or I'll lose all my contracts! Impossible eh? x

I'm self employed to and my work involves a lot of travelling so I'm a bit worried about how I will cope. I definitely have the beginnings of ms as I'm feeling a wee bit nauseous when I open the fridge which is how it started last time.

I'm self employed to and my work involves a lot of travelling so I'm a bit worried about how I will cope. I definitely have the beginnings of ms as I'm feeling a wee bit nauseous when I open the fridge which is how it started last time.

Uh oh, hope it passes for you. I don't think I've been in the kitchen for two weeks :/!

Hi

Just to let you all know that I am miscarrying. Started to bleed on saturday morning and went to the pregnancy support unit who scanned me but couldn't find an embryo. I started to fear the worst (ie that it was another ectopic) but 'luckily' hcg reading today has fallen from 60 on saturday to 24 today so looks like a straight forward miscarriage.

Oh Annie, I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with you and your family....

Hi

Just to let you all know that I am miscarrying. Started to bleed on saturday morning and went to the pregnancy support unit who scanned me but couldn't find an embryo. I started to fear the worst (ie that it was another ectopic) but 'luckily' hcg reading today has fallen from 60 on saturday to 24 today so looks like a straight forward miscarriage.

I am feeling okay about it though - not meant to be. Unfortunately my brother phoned from Oz this morning o say his wife's 12 week scan had found their baby stopped growing a few weeks ago and she needs a D&C tomorrow. We didn't know she was expecting so as you can imagine my folks are pretty cut up, losing both future grandchildren in 2 days.

Good luck to all of you and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mths - and beyond.........

sending hugs and best wishes for you and your husband x thinking about you

going my 1st scan at four im so scared as ms has gone and boobs only hurt a bit, so just keeping fingers crossed they is a hb :0)

Boo, MS! I didn't have to deal with this until 8 weeks the first time around. Hopefully I won't have it until 18 weeks like the first time. OY. I hate wondering if I'm about to puke or if I can handle it. Ugh. Almost think it would be a relief to let it go. At least that's how it usually was w/ DD. I could get sick once and feel fine for the rest of the day. DD is napping now, so I'm going to see if I can't catch some z's too.

going my 1st scan at four im so scared as ms has gone and boobs only hurt a bit, so just keeping fingers crossed they is a hb :0)

Hope everything went/going ok.
I felt exactly the same yesterday cause sickness had stopped and all was well. I'm just enjoying no ms now and hoping it doesn't return. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->