November 2012 Due Dates

So happy to hear, half thyme!!!

Sorry about the MS, mommyh :(

I feel like CRAP tonight. Bloated, gassy, queasy... Going to bed!

So I am only 7.5 weeks along. Today I look HUGE. I don't look pregnant huge though...just like I'm letting myself go huge. I have gained 1.6lbs since becoming pregnant but I look like I have gained 20lbs (or maybe I'm being a little dramatic) But I do look and feel much larger. This is my first so I'm not sure what to expect...anyone else in this boat?

I am sailing in that boat too. I have only gained 2lbs and look 4 months. Ive been tying to hide it with jackets and hoodies, but with the weather being freakishly warm I dont know how much longer I can hide it. Sucking in only hurts. This is my second, and they say with each pregnancy its possible to show sooner but this is rediculous!! Doesnt help that im short so even the slightest bit of weight makes me look bigger.

Well this is my first so I don't even have that excuse. I feel better that I haven't gained much but I just look fat. I don't mind getting big once I look pregnant...lol. I can't wear a belt anymore because it digs into my stomach when I sit down, however my pants are still gonna fall down without a belt...lol.

<sigh> I'm tired of first tri, I really am. I hate wishing away the time, but right now I just want to be a healthy, happy, energetic, eating/drinking normally second trimester gal, with a bump that is obviously baby rather than blobby fat, with a couple of scans confirming all is well for the baby in there, and able to tell the world I'm pregnant. I am fed up pretending - it's hard work keep coming up with excuses for not going on outings or cafe trips or evenings out or pretty much anything at all really.

Today I don't really have morning sickness. But I do have that disgusting taste in my mouth that won't go (tho I've found that rinsing out with bicarb/baking soda dissolved in water is quite effective for a while). And I just don't want to eat or drink anything at all. The few things I have fancied eating this past week suddenly seem revolting to me, so goodness knows what I'll be managing to force down for tea tonight.

This part of pg really isn't fun. It's helping me realise I want 2, not 3, children!

Hey Ladies, can you add me to the 3rd of November Please :)

This is my 4th Pregnancy, but will be my 3rd Child x

Colsy so sorry aboutnthe awful ms! I've not had much so far but then I'm not even 6 wks yet. I get the odd twinge of it here and there and then just last night, before bed I started to feel really bad and it just sort of came out of nowhere. I'm grateful it isn't worse and praying it stays away!

Massive hugs Colsy :hugs: Not long to go now.

Welcome and congrats Babee_bugs! :) We have the same due date xx

Halfthyme that is great news!

Wow it sounds like there are a lot of ladies suffering with bad MS. Last time Haribo was all I ate! The sweet fruit taste was all I could stomach. My son is called Harry... I wonder if the sweets influenced this! x

Betas came back today at 94,000 -- woohoo!! I am more relieved than I can express in words. I may actually get to cross the finish line with this one! My progesterone was really low at just 10 (and that's with already taking progesterone supplements, I'm scared to think how low it would be without them!), but the midwife didn't seem to think that was a problem. Which is just another reason why I think I'm going to look for a new provider.

That's WONDERFUL (well, besides the low progesterone)! I'll keep you and baby in my thoughts and prayers. Lots and lots of sticky baby dust!

Huge difference this week from last for me... I now have insomnia and cannot sleep to save my life... I also woke up hungry in the middle of the night (which never happens). I had 2 granola bars for breakfast and I'm hungry again. My scan is a week from today!! So nervous/anxious to see baby!

...but I can't help myself! (and hey, I'm sure we can all use the distraction/mood lightener!)

I'm very curious -- is the show Downton Abbey as popular in the UK as it is here in the states? I've always had a penchant for all things BBC, so it's not a big surprise I love the show...but I was surprised at how many people here are just as hooked as I am...people that wouldn't normally go for that kind of thing. Guess it just goes to show that good writing/producing goes a long way! I'm bummed because we won't get the third season in the states until the new year probably....my hubby suggested moving to England so we wouldn't have to wait. :haha:

It is popular here in Scotland!! Nice to hear it's popular so far away :) xx

I downloaded the first season from iTunes a while back, but didn't start watching until last night when I was so :sick: I'm addicted. I watched 3 episodes in a row.
I'm self employed to and my work involves a lot of travelling so I'm a bit worried about how I will cope. I definitely have the beginnings of ms as I'm feeling a wee bit nauseous when I open the fridge which is how it started last time.

Uh oh, hope it passes for you. I don't think I've been in the kitchen for two weeks :/!

I have found frozen Mac N Cheese to be my best friend. No way I am going in the kitchen again. I forced myself to make homemade Chicken and Noodle soup two weeks ago and I don't know how I made it thru it without puking.

So I am only 7.5 weeks along. Today I look HUGE. I don't look pregnant huge though...just like I'm letting myself go huge. I have gained 1.6lbs since becoming pregnant but I look like I have gained 20lbs (or maybe I'm being a little dramatic) But I do look and feel much larger. This is my first so I'm not sure what to expect...anyone else in this boat?

I am sailing in that boat too. I have only gained 2lbs and look 4 months. Ive been tying to hide it with jackets and hoodies, but with the weather being freakishly warm I dont know how much longer I can hide it. Sucking in only hurts. This is my second, and they say with each pregnancy its possible to show sooner but this is rediculous!! Doesnt help that im short so even the slightest bit of weight makes me look bigger.

Well this is my first so I don't even have that excuse. I feel better that I haven't gained much but I just look fat. I don't mind getting big once I look pregnant...lol. I can't wear a belt anymore because it digs into my stomach when I sit down, however my pants are still gonna fall down without a belt...lol.

I've gained 7 pounds already. I definitely look fat and not preggers. All I want to eat is carbs and it's taking a toll on my physique.

<sigh> I'm tired of first tri, I really am. I hate wishing away the time, but right now I just want to be a healthy, happy, energetic, eating/drinking normally second trimester gal, with a bump that is obviously baby rather than blobby fat, with a couple of scans confirming all is well for the baby in there, and able to tell the world I'm pregnant. I am fed up pretending - it's hard work keep coming up with excuses for not going on outings or cafe trips or evenings out or pretty much anything at all really.

Today I don't really have morning sickness. But I do have that disgusting taste in my mouth that won't go (tho I've found that rinsing out with bicarb/baking soda dissolved in water is quite effective for a while). And I just don't want to eat or drink anything at all. The few things I have fancied eating this past week suddenly seem revolting to me, so goodness knows what I'll be managing to force down for tea tonight.

This part of pg really isn't fun. It's helping me realise I want 2, not 3, children!

I only want one! First tri is certainly not much fun. The nausea is keeping me from getting anything done.

Having a bit of a freakout tonight as I've got some brown spotting. I called the doctor, and they seem to think that it could just be the placenta attaching to the uterus or some old leftover blood, and just want me to monitor, but naturally I can't stop worrying. My appointment on Friday can't come soon enough!

Hugs to everyone else who's not feeling well!

:hugs: i'm sorry you're worried stitchycat. a lot of ladies have been having this same issue lately and as far as i know they've all turned out okay. but i totally understand how you feel. i had some brown spotting right around four weeks and no matter how many times i heard that it was normal, i almost had a meltdown. i'm sending positive thoughts your way for you and your lo! :thumbup:

Having a bit of a freakout tonight as I've got some brown spotting. I called the doctor, and they seem to think that it could just be the placenta attaching to the uterus or some old leftover blood, and just want me to monitor, but naturally I can't stop worrying. My appointment on Friday can't come soon enough!

Hugs to everyone else who's not feeling well!

:hugs: Hope Friday gets here super quick! It's so hard not to worry. Go watch Hunger Games tonight or something else to make the time go by quickly! Hope the spotting stops pronto and you get some relief! :hugs:

Halfthyme- Woohoo, Hunger Games!

Okay, got that out of my system.

Sorry you're worrying stitchycat. It's definitely good that it's brown. And some women spot they're whole pregnancy with no problems (hoping that's not your case because I'm sure it's nerve wracking). Hoping Friday gets here before you know it! :hugs:

Hi ladies :)

My EDD is November 06, 2012! :happydance:

Happy & Healthy 9 Months to all of us!

May all be well with all our upcoming doc appointments. [-o<

MS hasn't been as awful today. Still a bit of ever present nausea, but not so strong today... Except at the grocery store my husband had to buy the ground beef all by himself because I thought I was gonna hurl. LOL. I think he's gonna be the one making the tacos.

Bookity, that is funny, we had tacos tonight too! I was craving them this morning and so far they are staying down!

I've not had much ms so far, but just yesterday and today have started to have some nausea. Bleh! At least I am still able to eat and sleep so far. :hugs: to all!

What a evening!!!

Fell at work, again, only this time I had sharp pains in my lower abdomen which forces me to tell my supervisor what had happend and that I was pregnant. Next thing I know the ambulance was rushing me an hour away to a hospital.

Turns out I am fine and so is baby. Pulled some major muscles in my lower abs to the point they prescribed me vicoden. I refuse to take such a pain med while pregnant. I have been told to rest for 4 days before returning to work, and follow up with my ob in 2. Here is the only good news of the day. The had to do a scan and their it was. My little bean, with a good strong heart rate of 161 :happydance: The only sad part was that since it was an emergency, they wouldnt let my OH come back with me. He was really bummed, and very jealouse. The baby measured 7+5 with a due date of Nov. 9th.

My MS had been gone for a week but it came back with a vengeance today. I was in bed feeling queasy so I tried to nap as that has helped in the past. I couldn't sleep so eventually decided to get back up and as soon as I stood I knew I had to dash for the bathroom. I was so sick, the worst I've been so far. I vomited up everything in my stomach and kept retching. My stomach was in agony from convulsing and I had tears streaming down my face. Eventually I managed to grab a bag of cracker from the kitchen and shove some in my mouth and my stomach finally settled a little. I ate the crackers standing over the sink then went back to bed with two more bags of them and lay there for 45 minutes slowly nibbling them.

On the plus side I watched the first episode of the new Titanic series on my laptop as I lay there and despite the terrible reviews it's getting I enjoyed it. Probably because my nausea and roiling stomach made me feel like I was there.

SpringerS, you poor thing! Awful! I hope you feel better now.

I'm so annoyed I have ANY MS since I know neither my mother nor my sister felt sick. So unfair!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->