November 2012 Due Dates

Had another scan this morning at 7w. Baby is growing right on track and we finally heard a beautiful heartbeat :)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3857f420.jpg

Great news all around! I'm loving all these scans!

Gender-wise, we're pretty neutral. I was pretty keen on having a girl at first, but now I'll take healthy above anything else. :) The toughest part for us is boy names, though. We have all the girl ones chosen, and cannot agree on anything for boys!

Hopestruck - we're totally opposite! We've got the boys name decided on, but if it's a girl we're going to be lost on names. We can't agree on anything girl related. Haha! With a heartrate of 126 I think it might be a boy so we should be in the clear :)

I cannot think of a single girl's name that is anywhere near as perfect as Jessamy so I'm stumped if I end up with another girl :)

Had another scan this morning at 7w. Baby is growing right on track and we finally heard a beautiful heartbeat :)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3857f420.jpg

Amazing news! Congrats! :)

Awwww love the pic Mrs! Congrats!!

I'm stumped on boys names....all I keep coming up with are funky ones. My sister keeps jokingly telling me to name it "Harry" or "Dandy" (because our last name is Lyon, i.e. Harry Lyon, Dandy Lyon etc... lol).

Hope -- I'm the same way....I'll be thrilled as long as it's healthy and I get to carry it full term!

I think if we're lucky enough to get a girl, it will probably be the most spoiled creature on the face of the planet...DH comes from a family of all boys and his brothers all just have boys, so it would be the first girl for their side.

I'm stumped on boys names....all I keep coming up with are funky ones. My sister keeps jokingly telling me to name it "Harry" or "Dandy" (because our last name is Lyon, i.e. Harry Lyon, Dandy Lyon etc... lol).

we have to be careful about first names too, as our last name is cox :haha:
no chase, harry, anita, ivana, ruby, crystal, etc. :haha:

LOL! Too funny - I can see why you would want to stay away from those names.

I went to high school with a guy who was apparently born with only one testicle (I don't know personally, but he got a lot of crap about it from the guys). His last name is Ball and his mom's first name is Anita... Anita Ball... Poor kid.

:rofl: Hahahaha......nice to know someone else in a similar situation ;) And that gave me the laugh I needed today, thanks!

LOL! Too funny - I can see why you would want to stay away from those names.

I went to high school with a guy who was apparently born with only one testicle (I don't know personally, but he got a lot of crap about it from the guys). His last name is Ball and his mom's first name is Anita... Anita Ball... Poor kid.

ooh :dohh: that's a bad one!

Bexxc and Mrs.326 beautiful scans! I got teary just seeing them! I am so happy for you guys! :hugs:

We go for another one on Friday and I can't wait to see our munchkin again and see how things are progressing. :happydance:

LOL I love this name convo...hilarious. Anita Ball - the irony! ;)

I've heard some pretty interesting names (I used to work at a law firm where we had a lot of vietnamese clients with the last name "Phuc" - you can imagine how that went). One of the worst anglo ones I think I've heard was Rod Fishing :dohh:

Anita Ball......ouch!!

Hopestruck -- Rod Fishing is pretty awesome...sounds very redneck :haha:

I knew this guy once whose name was Everett Everett...never did know his middle name, but I always wondered what his parents were thinking....first name same as the last? :wacko: I also knew a guy whose first name was just F -- I finally made him show me his driver's license because I didn't believe him for a long time. :blush: I guess it makes learning how to spell your name a lot easier when you're a kid...

i once met someone named peter pederson. strange in my eyes...but i guess for some mommy it was just perfect!

I grew up with a girl named Sharra Dyck, her dad's name was Harry! You have to be really careful with names! lol

OMG these names are cracking me up!! Harry Dyck? Phuc? Rod Fishing? I'm dying over here! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->