November 2012 Due Dates

Glad I'm not the only crazy pregnany woman worrying! I wish there was a magic pill we could all take so we wouldn't worry....but then it probably wouldn't be allowed during pregnancy anyway knowing our luck! :haha: I've discovered that when I'm not busy worrying, I have to really restrain myself from clawing my boss's eyes out and/or putting his fingers in the shredder. I just figured out today it might be a result of all the extra stuff in my blood...hello hormones!! :hi: Thanks for wreaking havoc! :muaha:

Fishy -- bummer about the MS :( Hope it gets better soon!

Ashley -- happy appointment! Hope it's wonderful!

Gweny -- I think most places in the US do dopplers at the 10/12 week appt...Hope you get one! (although I vaguely recall they only do dopplers at the 16 week appt in the UK? I dunno :shrug: hope I'm wrong!)

Is anyone else bloated to the point where they look 6 months along? I want to pop myself!

I did get to hear the heartbeat this week and my doc will do that at every appointment. The machine and speakers are actually attached to the wall at the clinic I go to. It seems that OB appointments and timing are different by each clinic, much less state. So strange. Wouldn't it be nice if they would all agree on a protocol so that we would know what to expect?

Hi girls!! It's been a while since I've been on here! Just caught up on everyone's posts and scan pics! SO EXCITING!!

My last scan was last week (8 weeks, 6 days). Saw the baby moving and of course heard the heartbeat (185!).

Since then, I've remained calm by using my home doppler that my sister gave me. Sometimes, I have a bit of a hard time finding the hb, but I've heard it once a day since 9 weeks 1 day. This morning I couldn't find it twice and FREAKED OUT. I finally heard it right before I left to work. Its unbelievable how that sound can make your day. The home doppler thing is tricky though. I feel like it's great when you hear the hb, I totally have calmed down this week and relaxed (my husband even mentioned how much happier I've been) BUT if I can't find the hb, I immediately think the worst. Not good.

Other than that, I'm feeling the same - pretty good! Biggest symptoms: SO BLOATED and horrendous acid reflux!! Anyone else???

I'm having a bit of heartburn and he last couple days I've been cramping a bit which I'm unsure of and it makes me worry a lot :( it gets pretty painful and comes and goes...I'm hoping it's just stretching? My next appt is on Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited!! I'll be 10 weeks 2 days, dr said she will try to hear baby with Doppler but if she can't then she'll do another ultrasound :woohoo: I kinda hope I get to see baby again but I will be just as happy to hear the heartbeat!!

Hi girls!! It's been a while since I've been on here! Just caught up on everyone's posts and scan pics! SO EXCITING!!

My last scan was last week (8 weeks, 6 days). Saw the baby moving and of course heard the heartbeat (185!).

Since then, I've remained calm by using my home doppler that my sister gave me. Sometimes, I have a bit of a hard time finding the hb, but I've heard it once a day since 9 weeks 1 day. This morning I couldn't find it twice and FREAKED OUT. I finally heard it right before I left to work. Its unbelievable how that sound can make your day. The home doppler thing is tricky though. I feel like it's great when you hear the hb, I totally have calmed down this week and relaxed (my husband even mentioned how much happier I've been) BUT if I can't find the hb, I immediately think the worst. Not good.

Other than that, I'm feeling the same - pretty good! Biggest symptoms: SO BLOATED and horrendous acid reflux!! Anyone else???

I can def see the good and bad sides to having a doppler at home!

The reflux is vicious, right!?!?!?!?! I want to stress that I am NOT complaining, but if I have this everyday for the whole pregnancy, I don't know what I'll do!

And some TMI - I have so much gas coming from both ends sometimes I can't believe it!!!! Once again, an entire pregnancy of this is gonna be pretty hard to take.

I guess I need to pay closer attention to which foods make me have all these symptoms. Yesterday for dinner I had A Kitkat, 5 pieces of toast (yes, 5, homemade bread), pickles, and blackberry pie for dinner...okay, bad example! Hehehe! :haha:

We like Raif or Hael for a boy and Hazel or Zahra for a girl! I guess we will just have to wait and see! :) RJ was supposed to Raif but when we found out that he had passed we named him after my father who passed away in May 2010.

I love Raif! My husband vetoed it, though. And my grandma's name is Hazel, so def on the consideration list for me too!

Anyone else so ready to be in the second trimester?! I'm getting tired of all the first trimester scary posts, I don't want to sound mean :( , I'm just feeling like I'm already into 2nd trimester mode and frequent their board more often to see the exciting and happy part of pregnancy vs the sick and stressful part...I sound horrible, really don't mean to I'm just over the first trimester board...

I don't pay much attention to the boards TBH. Just the couple of due date boards and that's pretty much it.

I am however, so ready for 2nd tri! If that means no more morning sickness (or at the very least, less morning sickness), I'm so there! :) I'm not trying to worry about every little thing (and thankfully have had nothing to really make me worry if I was prone to it).

One more month and I'm there.

First appointment in 12 days! Almost there!

Bear with us first-timers, ladies, we only know of the legend of the blissful second trimester!!!!!!!

Lol I really didn't mean to sound mean to any one, first timers or not, I apologize...just hormones raging I guess :( of course even the second time around I'm just as worried if everything is okay...the posts about losing the baby or bleeding just freak me out and I hate seeing them, I'm glad we can be there for the girls because I would need support too, it's just hard to see so many...I mean my logic is if you're bleeding get off bnb and get to the dr if it's bad ya know....ughh I dunno, again I'm sorry...

I just had a huge moment of depression hit....I got told "it's not your baby showing, you are just fat"....wow really? Thanks for informing me...ughh some people know how to hurt you :cry:

first scan tomorrow at 9w5d and i am so nervous.. my DH is so excited and i wish i could be but i am just so worried.. i havent had any bad signs but i am always worried about missed miscarriages... ugh i have a feeling i wont be sleeping tonight!!!

Bear with us first-timers, ladies, we only know of the legend of the blissful second trimester!!!!!!!

I am DESPERATE for 2nd tri. With our son, I felt much better by 10 weeks. Come the proper 2nd tri, I was blooming along with the rest of 'em. No more sickness, no more feeling generally crap, no more secrets, no more "OMG how I can eat THAT?" (when referring to one's previously favourite food).

But not only that ... probably the best thing was the amount of energy I had. In fact, I felt so great that we did a backpacking trip to Switzerland when I was 5 or 6 months pregnant - no planes, just buses and trains all the way. And I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. We won't be backpacking this year, cos we've got a toddler, but we do have a holiday booked in a lovely house in Devon in July ... and I am just praying that I'll feel super-healthy and super-happy by then.

My scan is still 2 weeks and 3 days away, so we've still got a while before we officially announce. But a friend came up to visit yesterday ... she does know I'm pg, so she was obviously looking for a bump, but she told me it looks really obvious. Now I'm paranoid that everyone I know has already guessed but just doesn't want to say anything!

I was thinking that too .... it's sort of limbo - 1st tri doesn't relate but 2nd tri posts are just a bit advanced. Hate reading the constant m/c threads etc as it freaks me out and then every cramp etc I get really paranoid! Silly hey?

I have always felt like I havnt belonged in first tri, but I guess thats because its number 3 (number 2 being only born in October) for me dont get me wrong I still have the same worries as everyone but I guess I can compare it to my other 2 so it eases my mind all the time.

So here is 11 week bump from yesterday - meaning only 28 weeks and 6 days until November 1st (hehe)

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
God... when you say 28 weeks until November that actually doesn't seem that long away at all! That means it's like just over 35 weeks until Christmas!!!!!

MommyH WOW!!!!! :hugs: I can't believe anybody would say that to you!! That beautiful roundness to your stomach may not be a baby yet, but it IS your abdominal muscles preparing and making room to house a baby. I have the same thing going on here. With my first I didnt show until 5 months, with this one Ive looked 4 months since 4 weeks. My abs know what to do so they are ready. Ive only gained 3lbs but look as if ive gained 20, and I dont care what people think. I started wearing maternity pants at 6 weeks they are more comfortable and im going to get my monies worth since you only get to wear them for 9 months. So dont let anyone tell you you're fat, your not!! You are beautiful and your pregnancy is taking on its shape :hugs:

As of boards and threads I dont care what thread or trimester im posting in. This is the only group im with to be honest and I like it. Feels like a family and I like that.

On a lighter note, today is my 10 weeks!! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"