November 2012 Due Dates

hey hope.... i just woke up from a nap. i think next week when my spring break is over going back to work is going to be very hard!

hey hope.... i just woke up from a nap. i think next week when my spring break is over going back to work is going to be very hard!

Ditto to that! How are we going to cope with the early mornings, screaming kids and no time for afternoon/lunch time naps?

I might need to make good use of the cuddly teddy bear in my reading clubhouse! I can see lunch times will be tight with having lunch, sorting the afternoon and fitting in a nap time too!

Ditto to that! How are we going to cope with the early mornings, screaming kids and no time for afternoon/lunch time naps?

I might need to make good use of the cuddly teddy bear in my reading clubhouse! I can see lunch times will be tight with having lunch, sorting the afternoon and fitting in a nap time too!

and not being able to wee every 10 minutes!!!!!

Haha, so true! I'm so very thankful that I'm able to work from home right now. It takes away that extra layer of complication and allows me to feed/wee/sleep as needed. I'm amazed by those of you who work 9-5s at the office!

scan went beautiful! baby looked like it was dancing! HB 167. i measured 9w2d.. a little off then what i thought but i'm so happy and relieved!! i'll try and upload a pic soon!

Hi ladies! :wave: I thought I would share my little gummybear picture with you all from my scan earlier today. :cloud9: I'm measuring exactly on schedule! :happydance:

It was so nice seeing our little bear today and knowing everything is progressing well! Strong heartbeat at 171. :thumbup: I have been spoiled with the early scans, but now we will have to wait another 4 weeks.:dohh:

Attachments

• Scan0001.pdf
    119.7 KB · Views: 23
aw nikalicious! your little bear is just perfect!!!

how do you ladies get your lovely pics on here to looks so nice? do you scan? dont have a scanner!

how do you ladies get your lovely pics on here to looks so nice? do you scan? dont have a scanner!

I have a scanner, but it doesn't work correctly with this site. I take a pic with my iphone and save it on my computer and then upload. Looks just as good.

Congrats Wishfulmom and Nikalicious! So glad that your scans and appointments went well :)

AFM, I had my 10 week appointment with my midwife today. I saw the heartbeat via transvaginal ultrasound and heard it with the doppler! It was in the mid 160s and I'm happy with that! The one thing that wasn't perfect is that I should be about 10/10.1 weeks today and I was measuring 9.5. At its greatest that is a difference of three days behind. I've been measuring spot on at all my other early ultrasounds, so I was worried and asked about this. Midwife said it was a-ok and that this happens sometimes, so I'm choosing to trust her and not freak out! :wacko: Anyone else have this experience?

So I started having some excruciating cramping this afternoon and called the dr because I was in so much pain I couldn't move. Hubby took me in and they did an exam and ran test to see if I had an infection, all of that hurt like hell! She said my cervix looked perfect but that she felt some fluid behind my uterus so she whipped out the ultrasound machine and we got a peek at our beautiful baby! I swear seeing him/her made all the pain rush away almost, I started crying and so did hubby, it actually looked like a baby with arms and all and best off it's little heart was beating away perfectly and measuring 2 days ahead so definitely healthy since we know exact date I conceived!! She thinks the pain is being caused once again from a cyst that burst on my ovary from my PCOS because that's where the fluid appeared to be coming from. She said just to rest lots and use a heat pad on my back or take a warm bath and some Tylenol. I feel relieved that everything is okay and baby is perfectly fine, I really hope the pain ends soon...she said my body should absorb the fluid eventually but until then I just kinda have to deal with it. Here is a pic, I'm 9w4d but baby is measuring 9w6d :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/21cb294f.jpg

So I started having some excruciating cramping this afternoon and called the dr because I was in so much pain I couldn't move. Hubby took me in and they did an exam and ran test to see if I had an infection, all of that hurt like hell! She said my cervix looked perfect but that she felt some fluid behind my uterus so she whipped out the ultrasound machine and we got a peek at our beautiful baby! I swear seeing him/her made all the pain rush away almost, I started crying and so did hubby, it actually looked like a baby with arms and all and best off it's little heart was beating away perfectly and measuring 2 days ahead so definitely healthy since we know exact date I conceived!! She thinks the pain is being caused once again from a cyst that burst on my ovary from my PCOS because that's where the fluid appeared to be coming from. She said just to rest lots and use a heat pad on my back or take a warm bath and some Tylenol. I feel relieved that everything is okay and baby is perfectly fine, I really hope the pain ends soon...she said my body should absorb the fluid eventually but until then I just kinda have to deal with it. Here is a pic, I'm 9w4d but baby is measuring 9w6d :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/21cb294f.jpg

Mommyh, what a relief that was I'm sure! That's a beautiful scan pic and your little bean looks just perfect! :happydance:

Wishful- congrats on your scan! I'm so happy it went well! I have a scanner at home, so that is what I used to upload the pics.

MommyH- :hugs: I hope the pain goes away soon and glad your little bean fine!

Gweny- Glad you heard the heartbeat at your scan! I don't have any experience measuring behind, but maybe the baby was in an awkward position and they couldn't get an accurate measurement? :hugs: I hope everything at your next scan measures right on.

mommyh- glad all is okay, but i'm sorry you'e been in pain. your scan is just wonderful!!!!

Wonderful news on the scans! MommyH, beautiful picture! I hope you start feeling better soon! :hugs:

Gwenny, I have heard on other boards that babies will sometimes measure a couple of days behind and then have a growth spurt and catch up completely. I'd trust your midwife on this one and don't worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->