November 2012 Due Dates

11 weeks today!

I stick to this thread and a few journals, but I stay away from the ttc and anything related to mc. I didn't login for a few weeks because there were lots of sad announcements on another thread and I just couldn't read them anymore. I guess this is where faith comes in...

Can we please start 2nd tri now? I want the energy that people talk about. I am feeling a little better the past couple days, but I'm still horribly bloated and so tired. Sometimes I feel like a toddler myself, getting all weepy when I'm so tired and I don't want to go to sleep.

I've never been pregnant before this, so of course I don't know what the second tri is all about, but from what I've heard it sounds wonderful and I can't wait for it either! Just few more weeks for most of you ladies before you're there!

Well, I wish I was on the 2nd tri board too, but as someone who has had 2 losses, those concerns are still very much a reality. They will be for me until probably 20 weeks. I wish I had the untainted view of early pregnancy that 1st time/no m/c moms do, but it's impossible when all you know is the stress, concern and sometimes heartache of the 1st tri.

I understand, but I'm just sayin'. :)

Hopestruck, I'm right there with you! As someone who has also experienced 2 losses and for whom things have gone terribly wrong, it can sometimes be difficult to believe that it will all work out. I also wish that I could just relax and enjoy the process, and sometimes I can, but often I'm plagued with worries :( I'm hoping that the 2nd trimester will bring some relief from all of that. I do however really like and appreciate the positivity I've seen since I've joined this thread and it reminds me to try to focus on the good instead of the bad when i can.

I'm ten weeks today and have an appointment with my midwife in a few hours!!! Hoping to hear the little heartbeat :)

I am experienced a loss full-term and early so yes the innocence of pregnancy is gone but I am not going to let worry and what ifs taint this pregnancy for me. Not going to say that I won't have bad days bc I don't think I will ever be the same but I am going to be sending this bubs nothing but love and support for the next 31 weeks (I will be induced)! Happy 5 weeks to me and congrats on all of the milestones happening today!

Whatever will be will be and I am going to enjoy every minute of this rainbow inside of me! :) Happy Friday everyone!

Krippy, I am so sorry for your loss and can not even begin to imagine the pain you must have felt loosing your little one full-term. I am so inspired and in awe of your positive attitude! Happy 5 weeks :)

Thanks Gweny! Well I have the choice to be miserable or happy...I am def going to choose happy! Although I have to admit I am having a mixed day today but the sun is shining...

Krippy...I can't even imagine what you have been through. The thought of it mearly makes me cry. Keep your head up, we are all here for you through good and or bad. You are so tough and that is such an insperation! I have faith all will be well for you this time!!!

I am so with all those who are looking forward to the 2nd tri!! I've also had enough of feeling like a lifeless rag all day and having to drag my butt out of bed to get stuff done!
Just wanting all that energy so many have told me about! Only 2 weeks for me! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! And here we were thinking the tww is over! here is goes again!

So how is everyone doing today? I was super exhausted yesterday but today woke up with lots of energy, and for whatever reason, I can't stop eating. Stomach feels like a bottomless pit. Maybe baby is having a growth spurt?! Hope so!

Allergies are driving me crazy! And I am having ovary pain today...kind of freaking me out but trying to relax! :) Happy Friday!

i think that ovary pain is a good thing...it's probably your corpus luteum surging progesterone for your little bean :)

Thanks Bexxc! That is what I was thinking...going to keep an eye on it today and hope that it doesn't get worse. They are just kind of achey with a little pinch. It is just so crazy bc I don't remember feeling any of this with RJ but I am def more in tune to my body since I gave birth. Things are more sensitive and I feel like everything is a bit more intense. Have you had these pains?

yes...i still have them occasionally. at somewhere around 6 weeks i had one so sharp it woke me up out of a dead sleep. it scared the stuffing out of me but everything at my u/s this week was fine.

MommyH WOW!!!!! :hugs: I can't believe anybody would say that to you!! That beautiful roundness to your stomach may not be a baby yet, but it IS your abdominal muscles preparing and making room to house a baby. I have the same thing going on here. With my first I didnt show until 5 months, with this one Ive looked 4 months since 4 weeks. My abs know what to do so they are ready. Ive only gained 3lbs but look as if ive gained 20, and I dont care what people think. I started wearing maternity pants at 6 weeks they are more comfortable and im going to get my monies worth since you only get to wear them for 9 months. So dont let anyone tell you you're fat, your not!! You are beautiful and your pregnancy is taking on its shape :hugs:

As of boards and threads I dont care what thread or trimester im posting in. This is the only group im with to be honest and I like it. Feels like a family and I like that.

On a lighter note, today is my 10 weeks!! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Me too! 10 weeks today!!!

So, had my dr appt yesterday. We didn't get to hear heartbeat but he said its nothing to worry about. We couldn't hear my 2nd daughters for a while either....I had to have a glucose test yesterday, yuck! Drink that nasty stuff and had to wait the hour...not fun!
I go back in 4 weeks and at that appointment we'll schedule an ultrasound. Excited for that! :)

Krippy - I get the ovary pains occasionally too (like right now!) I asked my former midwife about it and she said it's usually the one that released the egg recovering and doing its business, as Bexxc has noted - not a bad thing at all. :)

I've eaten 2 meals and it's only 11am and I'm hungry again. Is it too early for lunch!?! Also, I feel like I need a nap...

Congrats on all those rolling into 10 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->