November 2012 Due Dates

Mommyh what a relief that baby is ok and what a beautiful scan pic!

Gweny, with my first pregnancy my first scan measured under as the baby was lying at a funny angle. X

Nika - lovely pic of you little bear!! looks just like a yummy little gumy bear! so perfect!!

MommyH - :hugs: for all the pain! hope you are feeling relief really soon!! Really lovely scan pic!!

Gweny - yay for being able to hear the heartbeat! Good to hear your appointment went so well. I'm sure your little bean will have a growth spurt and catch up again!

Happy weekend to everyone!

hi ladies just trying to catch up with pages, glad things going well, i have been fine tired, only some times feel sick most of the time spend my time worrying if the little one is ok, but i hope to have another scan in 2 weeks.

have a fab week end xx

Loves every week that passes. I start to feel more and more like myself again.

10 week symptoms, hardly any. Just sore bb's and feeling really fat. Feels like im going to have a super af not a baby :haha:

SO the rude comments have started. I was at my job the other day and my manager said, WOW its getting harder to hide that your pregnant huh? Stupid men. And then a lady I work with said, are you sure your not having twins? You look pretty far along. :gun: I got that alot with my son since I am smidge under 5 feet tall. I look farther than I am due to no abdomen space. It has no were to go but out. So instead of enjoying my bump, I try to hide it until im further along and it would make sense for it to stick out.

I have decided this go around if strangers rub my tummy, im going to rub theres back :growlmad:

Lol! I remember when I told work with the last pregnancy and a lady rubbed my tummy. I felt like telling her the baby was much lower down and asking if she still felt it appropriate to rub there! It was embarrassing as it was just bloat!

I'm jealous of your baby bumps! I'm a little over 10 weeks and don't have anything to show for it except that I can feel my uterus popping up over my pubic bone But that's it and I can still fit into all of my clothes. I assume that this is because it's my first pregnancy but I'm very petite and was expecting to show earlier. I actually can't wait for a little bump! :)

I think I started showing at around 16/18 weeks with Sophie, 14 weeks with Leo and this one seems to have appeared about a week ago lol

I've got a slight bump, am sure it's mainly bloat but I am pretty slim so maybe it's a little bit of a bump too, well that's what I tell myself!!

I think mine was mainly bloat up until this week, if you take a look at my pics I dont seem as 'fat' up top and is all down there.

Your organs are all moving around to make room so it is possible :)

I'm just trying to do all they things I can now before I can't see my feet lol xx

Goofing around with my daughter today...we were having watermelon with our lunch BBQ :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/273278df.jpg

I have a short torso...and I just got out of a shower from my morning puke frenzy so I apologize for looking like death lol

I guess I have popped. I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore. :cry: I tried the bella band and it made my back hurt so badly I am just going to order some maternity clothes. I can't take it. 11 weeks and I have a little belly. I don't like people touching it though because there is definitely a layer of fat on top of the baby! :haha:

i am only 10 weeks but i want a belly so bad.. anything! i have no bloat even! still in skinny jeans and gained only .5 pounds... i know its so early i am just being impatient lol!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Nikki, 21, expecting baby no2 due 3rd Nov :)

Had a scan at 7+4 as we had no idea how far along I was, due to af's not returning properly after DD (had af in Nov and Dec and nothing else - so I'll have had 2 af's in over 2 years by the time this LO arrives haha)!

535379_10150620334472957_596732956_9227706_1959659072_n.jpg

Hope everyone's well :) :flower:

When will I get to wake up and not feel like rubbish?? Pleaaase let it be soon!! X

Bethan :hugs: I'm not even 9 weeks yet but am feeling awful so I can only imagine how bad you must be feeling. Xx

love the pic and your weekly pics my tummy to big to show yet so its nice to see some one elses bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->