November 2012 Due Dates

I am not fussed with what we have this time round as we are already blessed with one of each

I just took a turn with the Doppler, and finally found the heartbeat. The midwife didn't find it last week and it kind of freaked me out. I figured if she couldn't find it then how would I? But I did after about 20 minutes of looking. :yipee:

I really want another boy but DH is thinking that this one is a girl so I guess we will wait and see! I will be very happy with either but secretly I want a litte mama's boy!

I still have another week until my first m/w appt and then the scan is the following day - feels like I've been waiting such a long time. Glad to read that my fellow Novemberites are happy and healthy!
Looking forward to shifting onto 2nd tri in a couple of weeks :D

Would really like a girl, but think it might be a boy...just over 2 months until I know!

We are really hoping for a little girl but im feeling like another boy. This could be due to the fact that I was the last girl born in the family and that was 30 years ago. Since me there have been my 3 brothers, my son, and my 3 nephews. On the OH side there is him, his 3 brothers and one of them just found out he is having a little boy. Our family could use a little pink.

We really don't mind whether we have a boy or girl :) We already have a lovely daughter. When I was pregnant with our daughter, my partner was worried he wouldn't know how to be with a girl. However, since she has him completely wrapped around her little finger, and he is a doting Daddy, he is just so excited again, and doesnt' mind whether this one is a boy or girl :) We won't find out until we see for ourselves when we meet our LO :) xx

We really don't mind whether we have a boy or girl :) We already have a lovely daughter. When I was pregnant with our daughter, my partner was worried he wouldn't know how to be with a girl. However, since she has him completely wrapped around her little finger, and he is a doting Daddy, he is just so excited again, and doesnt' mind whether this one is a boy or girl :) We won't find out until we see for ourselves when we meet our LO :) xx

I love that you're waiting until birth to find out! I don't think I have the willpower to wait that long since this is our first...but in a perfect world I totally would! :)

^^^ me neither!

Bexxc :hugs: hope you're feeling a bit happier. Pregnancy is such a scary things but soon you'll be in the 2nd trimester and able to relax a bit more. Xxx

10 weeks yesterday, forgot to post my pic :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/DSC_0442.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/56ce156b-2.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/DSC_0442-1.jpg

I love that you're waiting until birth to find out! I don't think I have the willpower to wait that long since this is our first...but in a perfect world I totally would! :)

We didn't find out for our first and I wouldn't change it for the world! It is so exciting, even though I knew that it was a boy the whole time. I would do the same with this bubs but I am scared that I will be disappointed briefly if it is a girl...idk I really want a boy bc I wasn't able to keep my little man! I will be ecstatic for a happy and healthy girl, I just don't want to wreck my bubs bday if I feel off bc of the surprise. So we will be surprising ourselves early! :)

i don't think we're going to find out either. we want to be surprised!

we met our new ob today. he was very understanding of how nervous and terrified we both are. he even gave us a quickie scan with his handheld ultrasound so we could see that the little heart is still beating in there. i feel much better for now.

thanks for all your support girls!!! :hugs:

Amazing news Bexxc! Glad you found a great supportive Dr! Such peace of mind when you trust your caregiver!

Anyone experiencing any funny tastes or smells??? I cannot get the smell/taste of nail polish fumes from my nose/mouth. I'm pretty sure that's what this smell is reminding me of. I can't rightly even think how long I've smelled it, but it does nothing to help my nausea or my appetite. :(

i have a weird tingly menthol taste in my mouth. it doesn't make me feel nauseated and it's not all the time, but when it shows up it's definitely noticeable. really odd!

Omg at the end of the day I swear like my deodorant or under arms smell like rat pee!! It's SO NASTY!!!!!! I don't even know what is causing it other than just pregnancy craziness but ughh I have to shower before bed every night and in the morning or I immediately find myself over the toilet!

At the very beginning of my pregnancy, I kept getting this "It smells humid" sensation. DH just looked at me like I was crazy.

Omg at the end of the day I swear like my deodorant or under arms smell like rat pee!! It's SO NASTY!!!!!! I don't even know what is causing it other than just pregnancy craziness but ughh I have to shower before bed every night and in the morning or I immediately find myself over the toilet!

i'm sure you don't actually smell like rat pee, but that sounds terrible! today i was chopping up bell peppers and they smelled like burning rubber. :haha:

btw, i love your new bump pic! so cute!

I gave in an ordered a doppler today.......hopefully it will be a nice reassurance when I need it, and not just another avenue for me to develop pregnancy craziness. :)

I know some of you ladies have one -- do you regret getting it? Is it nice to have that reassurance, or does it freak you out when you can't find the HB?

HalfThyme, that's too funny! I was actually logging in to say the same thing! I just purchased a Sonoline C1 :) I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat! I'm sure it will be a great reassurance.

Great minds think alike!! :) That's funny, I got a Sonoline as well -- I got the B model. I wonder what the difference is between the B and the C1...hopefully in a few days we'll be listening to some sweet baby sounds! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->