November 2012 Due Dates

LOL sounds like TTC again with lesg propped up :rofl:

:rofl: ahhhh, those were the days. I still think DH must have secretly laughed every time watching me put my legs on the wall, laying down with a timer, or throwing my legs in the air immediately after. The funniest part? All my pregnancies were conceived AFTER I thought I'd already O'd and didn't do any of the regular rituals since I thought we'd already missed our chance. :dohh:

LOL I remember it well :rofl:
Thank god we dont have to do that again

I'm dying to get my doppler! It shipped yesterday immediately after I ordered it so I hope it'll be at the house today or tomorrow when I get home. I'm 8w1d today, so I hope we get to hear it.

Haha....I bet we ordered from the same site! Mine shipped yesterday within like 30 minutes of placing the order, and I just checked -- it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow! YAY!! I know what we're gonna be doin this weekend....I better put out tonight so DH doesn't feel neglected this weekend. :blush:

HalfThyme - LOL! My poor OH is feeling very neglected lately. Poor guy. :shrug:

I know what we're gonna be doin this weekend....I better put out tonight so DH doesn't feel neglected this weekend. :blush:

Hahahahaha!!!! SO TRUE :haha: And yes, I will be searching for that little heartbeat all weekend. Thanks for the tips, hopestruck. I'll give 'em a shot and let you know how it works out! :)

Good luck on finding the heartbeats, girls!! Remember, eat something about twenty minutes before... and also, sometimes you'll be in the right location and you won't hear it, you'll need to just rotate and shift the direction of the wand. Also, most people I have spoken to have heard it a little bit to the right of the middle of the stomachs. That's where I have heard it as well.

On another subject, have any of you been drinking soda or diet soda? I am NOT a soda drinker, but my office fridge is stocked with them and I am dying for a Fresca (caffeine-free, but has aspartame). It's not good for you, that's for sure. But I'm wondering, is 30-something grams of sugar better than a little aspartame?

I personally hate the aftertaste of diet stuff (or anything with aspartame), so I would always go for the sugar stuff.

I am an avid soda drinker, but since about 5 or 6 weeks I've been totally turned off soda. The idea of anything fizzy makes me want to puke. I guess that's a good thing, but I still miss it.

Good luck on finding the heartbeats, girls!! Remember, eat something about twenty minutes before... and also, sometimes you'll be in the right location and you won't hear it, you'll need to just rotate and shift the direction of the wand. Also, most people I have spoken to have heard it a little bit to the right of the middle of the stomachs. That's where I have heard it as well.

On another subject, have any of you been drinking soda or diet soda? I am NOT a soda drinker, but my office fridge is stocked with them and I am dying for a Fresca (caffeine-free, but has aspartame). It's not good for you, that's for sure. But I'm wondering, is 30-something grams of sugar better than a little aspartame?

I drink it occassionally. But I try to not drink the artificial sugars. If I do I try to use splenda.

I never drink soda...can't stand the stuff....but lately I find myself sitting with a can of diet soda in the evening...so weird as I usually despise the stuff...I've been sticking with diet and having no more than a can every few days...

Bump Progression :)

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/12weeks-1.jpg

11 weeks today woohoo!! :happydance:

Today I have bloodwork, yuck. This is actually the first time I have had blood drawn since finding out we were pregnant. This doctor seems to do things a little different. They are making me fast and checking my glucose plasma since I had gestational diabetes with my son. FX'd that I pass this test.

happy 11 weeks mommabarry! hope your tests go well!

12 weeks! Yay!

I do have to say a big thanks to those of you who have posted bump pictures. I was looking at other threads and thinking that I was the only person at 11-12 weeks that was showing and having a hard time hiding it.

I've also been feeling a bit better over the past week and couldn't be more thankful for that. The sickness has made it hard to get truly excited about everything. I'm getting there! :thumbup:

We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and it was so much fun. Everything looks good! Baby was not cooperating however. Kept bouncing around, so the pics they got were a bit smudgy and baby looks curled up. At least I can see something that actually looks like a baby though! YAY! Heartbeat was at 160, so we're happy with the progress!

Attachments

• 11 weeks 5 days.jpg
    11 weeks 5 days.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
happy 12 weeks, stephers! great scan pic! you must be so excited!

Happy 12 weeks stephers, lovely scan, you must feel great after! I'm 12 weeks too :) have my scan on Monday...I am getting soooooo nervous about it. This weekend is going to drag by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->