November 2012 Due Dates

god i feel like such an idiot. i wrote that post without reading what the last few posts said. im so so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hopestruck, hope you get some answers!!

Welcome Anna, I am due on the 1st with number 3 too!! What have you got already?

Hopestruck, we're so sorry for your loss :( Just know that you are in our thoughts. Sending you and your family all of our love and hugs xxxx

Thank you all sooo sooo much for your kind words, they mean the world to me. You are all amazing women and I am sad that I won't be moving on with you to get to know you better. However, I look forward to seeing you on the birth boards in hopefully not too long. Otherwise, I'll pop back in to update you when I have some good news in a what I'm hoping will be a few months time. Many thanks again for all of your support!! xx

You are so strong I admire you so much :hugs: I'm still praying hard for a miracle and your little one to be okay!! Thank you for allowing us to be here for you, please stop by when you can!!

Is anyone on their first showing already? I'm just over 11 weeks and I have a full on bump! Not sure I'm liking it this early... ;)

I'm on my third and still not showing. I am at the stage of looking a little bloated, though, which is a start...

I have my appointment on Tuesday! Finally going to see my bean! DH has me a little worried because he keeps talking like we're having twins, but I think if I had 3 under 2 I would FREAK OUT.

Also, been reading too much first tri posts and reading about MMCs. I actually took the last hpt I have (I diluted my urine right away, I only had one test to use so I didn't want to screw it up). Definitely positive. I just thought how very cruel it would be to have a MMC and still have the constant nausea and at least once a day vomitting.

Is anyone on their first showing already? I'm just over 11 weeks and I have a full on bump! Not sure I'm liking it this early... ;)

I wore maternity capris today. It's my first. I'm not the skinniest girl around, but my tummy was almost flat when I got my BFP. I know I have put on fat due to all the carbs I have eaten to try to calm the nausea, but I've got bump under there now too. I'm 12 weeks today.

i am 11 weeks and petite so i thought i'd be showing by now but nothing.. not even bloat.. i went to the drs friday and they said i gainec no weight in the past 3 weeks. i swear i am eating like a champ! i want a bump though lol..

I'm on my second, and have been showing since I was 8 weeks. I'm 6ft tall, and I am like a beanpole, so it's already obvious!! It's me who keeps scaring my fiance by telling him I'm sure it's twins!!

Hi Melllly I have a little boy of 6yrs Adam and a little girl of nearly 3yrs called Seren. Today is my 12 week scan !!!! very nervous...just over 2 hrs to go! xxxx

ps im definately showing and in my maternity jeans! i had a friend actually guess at 8 weeks which was scary!

Good luck at your scan!

I'm 9 weeks and still have a flat stomach, i started taking photos at 8 weeks so that I can see my stomach grow over the next few months. Exciting!

I am almost 12 weeks and only just starting to feel a bit tight in my jeans. I can still do them up but its a bit on the snug side. Wont be long till I'm in the maternity jeans.
Really looking forward to my scan on Wednesday morning

And on that note - Anna - how did your scan go?

sounds like a busy week for scans! i have one on wednesday than consult with our ob on thursday. he wants to pinpoint a more accurate due date since i have irregular cycles. i feel like i'm cheating having all these extra scans!

I had my 12 week scan today and all great! measured spot on at 12+4 and measurements all seemed good according to the sonographer.

It was such a relief as I was soooooooooooooo worried about a MMC I initially lay there with my eyes closed!! Now I feel for the 1st time that i can let go a little bit and be happy about being pregnant :)

And next week some maternity jeans for me...can't wait to have a some jeans that fit again!

congrats, charlie! :thumbup: glad you're feeling a bit more at ease!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->