November 2012 Due Dates

LOVE the bump pics Mellllly!! You look so cute!

Happy lime week MommaB and Gweny!

Congrats on the cute ultrasound & 12 weeks Stephers!

Happy 12 weeks stephers, lovely scan, you must feel great after! I'm 12 weeks too :) have my scan on Monday...I am getting soooooo nervous about it. This weekend is going to drag by!

I think the 12 week scan has def been the most realistic thing that's happened so far! I was very surprised that the baby was moving so much! Back flips are an under statement. It was so cool though. Make sure to post your pics as well!

Hi guys, sorry to put a downspin on this lovely group, but looks like I'm going to be leaving. Had some spotting last night after going for a walk, and had an emergency ultrasound this morning. Baby was measuring only 7+2 and no heartbeat. Nothing is confirmed yet but I can't see any way this is viable. This will be our 3rd loss in 6 months, so I can officially say I'm experiencing "recurrent miscarriage". Time to go for some tests. I feel like a total wreck :(

It was great getting to know you all and I wish you all the best over the next few months in your pregnancies. Hopefully I'll see you around B&B in other places. :flow:

:hugs: Hopestruck, I am so sorry to hear this news.. I can imagine how difficult things are feeling right now. I hope that you take all the time that you need to rest and heal and that when you are ready you get some tests and find out what is causing this. Hopefully, it is something that will be very easy to treat so that your rainbow babies will finally be in your arms where it belongs. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Oh no. So sorry to hear hopestruck. I hope that you get some answers. My heart hurts for you.

Oh, hopestruck... I am so sorry to hear the news :( big hugs to you :hugs:

Aww Hopestruck, I'm so so sorry. Please do take some time to rest and if you can keep us updated of your progress.
Thinking of you.
Lots of love and hugs
X x x

Im sending lots of hugs and prays to you Hopestuck...so sorry

Aw Hopestruck-I'm so sorry for your loss. I know we all worry about mc, but believe it could never happen. I hope that you can finally get some answers, even if it means being in a category. Be good to yourself...

Oh, Hopestruck my heart aches for you. I'm so, so sorry. I hope you're able to get answers. Wish I lived closer so I could drop off chocolate and a chick flick. Be good to yourself, do whatever you need to do, and don't give up! Thinking of you....I wish there was more we could do. Keep in touch, if you can...I know how difficult it is. :cry:

I am so sorry hopestruck :hugs: My heart is aching for you :cry: Thinking of you and sending lots of love!

so so sorry hopestruck. sending lots of love and hugs. i hope they can give you some answers soon... and please never give up.. xxxx

Hopestruck, :hugs:. So sorry. Don't give up, please. :hugs:

I'm at a loss for words. I truly hope you get some answers soon and that you will get your rainbow baby soon. I'm sure your 3 little angels are looking after each other up there. X

Hopestruck - you will be in my prayers, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God will give you answers, since the not-knowing is the worst. I also pray that He will lead you on the path to finally get your little one! May you find peace in this time of despair. You are not alone!

can i add my name too??

im due either 1st / 2nd November with baby no 3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"