November 2012 Due Dates

Congratulations everyone on your successful scans!! I hope everyone is doing well, and is starting to get the morning sickness, and generally feeling unwell stage!!

I Just thought I'd post this photo I took today of my bump at 9 weeks and 6 days gone. I feel quite big, although I'm really not sure if I'm just bloated, or is there more than one in there?? I never even showed until around 15 weeks with my daughter, and definitely wasn't wearing maternity trousers until after my 20 week scan!! Anyway, I've made an appointment to see the midwife on Friday, and she's said she'll scan me if she thinks I am big for the number of weeks I am. I really don't care whether it's one or two, as long as the baby or babies are healthy xx

Attachments

• IMG_1245[1].jpg
    IMG_1245[1].jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies my scan went great thanks except for 1 wierd thing...They've bumped me up from 12+4 to 13+4 and given me a new due date of 25th October instead of Nov 1st!! so i guess i cant be in this group anymore!! The thing is im absolutely certain of my last period date (27/1/12) so if i really was 13+4 i would have to have ovulated about 4 or 5 days into my cycle and i got positive opks on days 10-14 as you would expect! so i dont believe the new dates and obviously its just a big baby. so dont know whether to just keep in my mind that baby is not due til Nov because if i expect october im going to go overdue and be really fed up!!

11 weeks today :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/DSC_0453.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/BellyPics-2.jpg

anna76 - I'd just stick with your original date! they kept trying to move my EDD earlier with DD but I just ignored them, she arrived 9 days later than my DD :flower:

Hello ladies, I got home from work yesterday and had my appt letter from the hospital - for today! Just got back after having the scan, baby was jumping about all over the place, so cute! and I got put forward a day so I'm now due 8/11/12.
Also got my blood results back, I've got anti m antibodies, which the cdonsultant said is a bit like anti d, but less common. So hubby has to have his blood checked next week, and I need a blood test every 4 weeks :(
I was so gutted hubby couldn't come with me, but I took my sister and she videoed it all so he can see:cloud9:

Is anyone on their first showing already? I'm just over 11 weeks and I have a full on bump! Not sure I'm liking it this early... ;)

Have you started wearing maternity clothes? I switched to maternity jeans yesterday and I look slimmer in them than I did when I was squeezing into my ordinary clothes. They fit nicely around my legs, bum and thighs so give me back my shape and as long as I wear a shirt with a bit of stretch in it I look more normal. I feel like a human being again instead of a slobby slob. So anyone who is holding out on wearing maternity stuff should just make the switch.

Hi ladies my scan went great thanks except for 1 wierd thing...They've bumped me up from 12+4 to 13+4 and given me a new due date of 25th October instead of Nov 1st!! so i guess i cant be in this group anymore!! The thing is im absolutely certain of my last period date (27/1/12) so if i really was 13+4 i would have to have ovulated about 4 or 5 days into my cycle and i got positive opks on days 10-14 as you would expect! so i dont believe the new dates and obviously its just a big baby. so dont know whether to just keep in my mind that baby is not due til Nov because if i expect october im going to go overdue and be really fed up!!

I've had a couple of scans and at the 7 week one the baby measured right on date and in the later scan the baby was 5 days bigger than expected and measured 11w5d instead of the expected 11w exactly. The doctor said the earlier scan is more accurate as once the baby gets a bit older the baby is more likely to be growing a bit big/small so they didn't change my dates. Otherwise I'd be having a pumpkin too.

Have you started wearing maternity clothes? I switched to maternity jeans yesterday and I look slimmer in them than I did when I was squeezing into my ordinary clothes. They fit nicely around my legs, bum and thighs so give me back my shape and as long as I wear a shirt with a bit of stretch in it I look more normal. I feel like a human being again instead of a slobby slob. So anyone who is holding out on wearing maternity stuff should just make the switch.

I'm in the slightly annoying stage where my normal clothes are too tight but my maternity clothes are too loose. I am mainly wearing over-bump maternity jeans, but I have to keep pulling up the elastic bit as it keeps rolling down over my bum!

My first appointment is in half an hour and my scan is another hour after that! I'm getting excited!

Also, going to ask about getting something for the nausea. Already vomitted this morning, though that's probably because I waited too long to eat something, not a good example.

I know I'm a weirdo, but I got myself worried about my urine sample. I hate the first visit because it has to be "clean catch" sample and I hate doing those. I did get some practice with it though when I had a kidney stone last October. ;) I remember my first appointment w/ DD and my sample was so puny. Actually as we went to leave the nurse chased me down and asked if I could give another one. Oy.

I am very jelous of all these scans, mine is Thursday so I will be 13 weeks!

I have my second OB appointment in 2 weeks (May 9) and will get another scan date then. It should be a week or two after my appointment... I am VERY excited to see our little bean again! My doppler came in last week, but so far I haven't had any success finding the heartbeat on my own... not sure I'm even looking in the right place, so I'm hoping the doctor can give me a little insight as to where to look :)

Anyone else at 11 weeks still having niggling period-style cramps and twinges? They're not pains as such, but they are definitely there! I have a feeling they've been there for ages but I'm only noticing them now that my sickness is fading.

I have my second OB appointment in 2 weeks (May 9) and will get another scan date then. It should be a week or two after my appointment... I am VERY excited to see our little bean again! My doppler came in last week, but so far I haven't had any success finding the heartbeat on my own... not sure I'm even looking in the right place, so I'm hoping the doctor can give me a little insight as to where to look :)

I haven't had any luck either.....I found my heartbeat and what I think are some placental-type sounds and that's it. I'm fluffy though, so I'm sure there are many layers to get through before finding baby's heart. My OB appointment got bumped up to tomorrow so hopefully they can find something (and I can start looking in the right place!)

Anyone else at 11 weeks still having niggling period-style cramps and twinges? They're not pains as such, but they are definitely there! I have a feeling they've been there for ages but I'm only noticing them now that my sickness is fading.

i'm nearly ten weeks and i've had some very mild cramping on and off. like you said, it's not painful, but it's there. i asked the ob and he said it's perfectly normal as your uterus expands.

You will get them on and off throughout the whole pregnancy - your uterus has a lot of stretching to do :)

So I did something fun over the weekend.

I was at babies r us and came across a product called inteligender. Apparently this product claims it can predict the gender of your baby using urine after you are 10 weeks. You pee, swirl it in the cup wait 5 minutes and bam, a color appears predicting the gender. 90% accuracy in predicting girls and 85% for predicting boys. I know its just for fun but I did it anyways. It said we are having a baby girl. Im not going out and buying pink yet, but it will be fun to see in about 7 weeks if its right.

Hey everyone. So, although I've already had 2 babies I don't remember experiencing this so I was wondering if any of you have. I keep feeling like my heart is racing and pounding really hard. Also, I am having migraines really bad. Almost everyday for a week now. Just wondering what you all think. I don't have an appt for another 2 weeks and am debating whether I should call in and maybe go in this week...

So I did something fun over the weekend.

I was at babies r us and came across a product called inteligender. Apparently this product claims it can predict the gender of your baby using urine after you are 10 weeks. You pee, swirl it in the cup wait 5 minutes and bam, a color appears predicting the gender. 90% accuracy in predicting girls and 85% for predicting boys. I know its just for fun but I did it anyways. It said we are having a baby girl. Im not going out and buying pink yet, but it will be fun to see in about 7 weeks if its right.

My mom sent me the link for intelligender and I read all of the reviews on it... it seems to me by the reviews I read that they hardly have false girl results, but often have false boy results. I would say that if you got a girl result, there is a pretty good chance that is what you're carrying! But, definitely don't start buying anything pink just yet ;) Also, if you have PCOS you're more likely to always get a boy result, even if you're carrying a girl. I have PCOS so I'll probably just have to wait until our ultrasound to find out what we're having.

I haven't had any luck either.....I found my heartbeat and what I think are some placental-type sounds and that's it. I'm fluffy though, so I'm sure there are many layers to get through before finding baby's heart. My OB appointment got bumped up to tomorrow so hopefully they can find something (and I can start looking in the right place!)

Glad I'm not the only one having difficulty finding the baby! I found my hearbeat also and got pretty excited for a minute, then DH put his fingers on my pulse and said it was me! LOL! oops... I have a tilted uterus, so I'm not sure if it'll take longer for me to hear baby... I'm going to try to stay away from the doppler for a week and try it next Wednesday when I hit 10 weeks. If you have any luck - let me know! :) And good luck at your appt tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->