November 2012 Due Dates

here is my test from a half hour ago...NEED TO STOP!! lol

Attachments

• P1080179.jpg
    P1080179.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi congratulations everyone :hugs:
I'm due Novemeber 3rd according to O date!
Will be my first, i can't get my head round the fact somethings growing inside me that will be turn into a full lifesize baby!!!:wacko:
I don't feel pregnant and have absolutley no symptoms at all yet, is that ok?
x

Congrats!!! I have no symptoms either, really weirding me out. With the others I had very sore bbs, was SOO tired, and had to pee a lot, all starting pretty early. This time none of that - I have had some insomnia (but that might have been due to stressing about waiting!), and thirsty, but not hungry or sick at all. In fact yesterday I realized at 6:00 in the evening I hadn't eaten a single thing all day and had to make myself eat something and take my prenatal. They say each one is different though, so guess that's true!

nicoley-Lol!!! I have taken a total of 4 tests so far...I can't help it. I guess I'm just making sure the line is still there! lol. BTW, my oldest daughter and I have the middle name Nicole. :)

Thanks for the link I'm going over now!

Lovely lines nicoley!!

THe symptoms I have are nuts. Boobs in sever pain, really bad morning sickness and I mean bad, light fever that can come and go suddenly, and the one that shocked my fiance and I is that I am already lactating on one side. Never had that happen this early before. Hopefully all strong signs that this one is here to stay.

here is my test from a half hour ago...NEED TO STOP!! lol

:haha: I'm still testing every couple of days too! My line is nowhere as dark as yours tho! I've got three ics and a digi left, then no more testing! :haha:

It's so hard in the early weeks with no hb yet, no baby movement - I always worry the beany might not be there still, think I just need to relax.

I would love to join the group! EDD is Nov. 6th!!!!!! Still in shock. I feel like I am walking aroung "pretending" I am pregnant. No big symptoms yet. Waiking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep, sore bbs and mild cramping. Oh and lots of bathroom trips :) Congrats to all. Sticky been dust to all.

oh, and we have been ttc for nine months and this is our first. :)

Morning ladies.

How are we all today? I'm suffering with morning sickness at the moment, it's horrible. Apart from that the only other symptom is tiredness.

Morning
I'm at heathrow with my husband awaiting to board our flight to new York, and MS has kicked in, surviving on mints and water and had to make a few emergency dashes to the loo! Now dreading our 7 hr flight xx

Go buy some ginger nut biscuits, they are meant to help with sickness xx

Oh and tiredness has deffo kicked in for me, I fell asleep on the sofa with my daughter at about 9.30 went up to bed about midnight and that was me gone until 7am when Leo started stirring :)

I love ginger nuts when pregnant.
I took some into work yesterday and my boss instantly asked if I was pregnant because I'd eaten them loads during my first pregnancy :haha:

I just told her I was, we have to do lots of heavy lifting/up and down ladders so it's better she knows early. She's lovely though and was dead pleased.

wow! Novembers already :dance:

I still feel like a super-newbie with an october DD
Good luck to all of you xxx

Aww I had my son in October, what's your due date urchin?

At least she was pleased! How lovely
See I'm still on maternity leave so I don't have the whole work thing, but I never had any symptoms with my other 2, let's hope this one is the sane

October 9th Mellly - 4 days before my birthday (I have to have a CS though, so no chance of over-running!)

I'm also November. The 4th according to the internet or the 5th according to my GP but as his wheel doesn't account for today (leap day) I'll stick with the 4th for now. I have an early scan booked for the 21st of March and wouldn't be surprised if I'm put back a few days. I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated this month. My cbfm never gave me a peak and I had a scan on the 14th where the doctor wasn't sure if I had ovulated in the last few days or was just about to. Then she looked at my other ovary and said that actually she wasn't even sure if I was ovulating out of that ovary instead/as well.

My symptoms are sore boobs, though they seem to be fluctuating. Yesterday morning they were very sore, yesterday afternoon the pain was gone completely, then it came back in the evening but milder than earlier in the day. Last night I woke up feeling pain in them a few times but at the moment they are mildly painful. It's very confusing. I miscarried before and my first clue was that my breast pain just disappeared after which I took a test and the HCG was gone. Yesterday I took 2 tests and they had thick lines for ics, so fingerscrossed all is still going ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->