****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Oh no, I'm so sorry Mowat, I'm devastated for you. Let us know how the bloodwork goes if you can, we'll all be hoping for a miracle.

I am so sorry mowat :( As angel said, is it possible you ovulated late? My actual dates are 9 days off my lmp dates and another ultrasound today showed baby is doing well and measuring 9+1.

Thanks ladies! I immediately started crying... I posted a pic in my ttc journal, feel free to check it out :)

Congrats Ready, lovely pic as well xo

Hi ladies, I've been lurking here for a while just keeping up on how you all are doing, but I just had a rotten time today and had to vent. I've been waiting very patiently until 8 weeks to get a scan, called the office today and they won't schedule me until the 25th. And it's not just because the office is busy, my GP wouldn't give me a referral for the scan until I'm further along (even though I'm paying out of pocket). What the heck? It's hard enough waiting through the first few weeks when a scan might not show a heartbeat and would be inconclusive...but at 8+2 there's plenty to see, and whether or not there's a heartbeat and it's measuring on schedule (or freak, whether there's a baby there, my miscarriage was a blighted ovum that my body didn't figure out until 9+4) would be very helpful information!

Had a good cry about that, now just trying to focus on the fact that as far as I know everything's fine, no bleeding/spotting/cramps, mild to moderate symptoms depending on the day, can feel my uterus getting harder, etc. I know you ladies will understand how upsetting that was though!

Anchor, I can't believe the insensitivity:growlmad:. If you dont mind me asking how many MCs have you had? Normally after 2, 3 maximum you get closer observation. :hugs:it isnt easy but keep positive, you baby needs you to :hugs:

Had my scan today and it doesn't look good. Just a small gestational sac measuring about 5 weeks. I should be 6+4. Going for bloodwork to check my levels, but I'm assuming we're done again.

Destroyed.

Mowat I agree with the other ladies, did you ovulate late? With my DS I measured 10 days behind LMP until I got to 6 months gone. I'm thinking of you but I hear what you are saying and I pray that the outcome is a positive one:hugs:

Thursday Ginny, I'm getting nervous already and trying to prepare myself. These next 3 weeks are crunch time for me as most of my MCs happen at 10-12 weeks.

What day do you go? I think you are weekly on a Thursday?

How are you feeling? How's the clexane injections going? I still hesitate doing them but they are definitely getting a bit easier, I only have a couple of big bruises and a few pin prick ones now!

Yeah mine are on thursday too, feel nervous about it although it's between 12-16 weeks that I'm really scared about. Also nervous about the fact the really most people "graduate" my clinic by 14 weeks, so I'm hoping they'll let me keep going for a few more weeks to keep my sanity over that period. Trying not to think about the future too much though

Injections are going ok - putting the needle in had hurt the past couple of times. No reason for it though, not doing anything differently so I think it's just one of those things!

The MS is killing me - can't wait for it to go away!!

Mowat I'm so very sorry :( I've gone through the same thing, if you need an ear, feel free to PM me. In the meantime, I will pray for a miracle.

Oh, Mowat, I'm really hoping for a positive outcome for you.

Thanks Angel, fortunately I've only had one miscarriage so I know that doesn't make extra care "medically necessary", but our emotions have such a huge impact on our and the baby's health, so I wish the fact that it's "emotionally necessary" would carry some weight! I'm okay though, I'll get through it. I'm pretty tough about things I'm expecting even if they're very difficult, but then I can break down easily if more gets thrown in on top of that -- hence doing pretty well waiting until 8 weeks but really being thrown by having to wait almost 3 more.

:hugs: mowat...Hoping and praying for you.

I know how you feel Anchor. my first appointment isn't scheduled until 10 weeks.. and its still just a blood draw and urine sample. I'm getting in early to hear the heartbeat only because my dr is on vacation so I only have to wait until may 1st for that and i'll be 10+6wk. It seems like forever away.

Every once and awhile I'm gagging Ive been sick once before bed.. but nothing compared to my last pregnancy. Some food textures will get me a little bit. I can't eat string cheese like before or yogurt with chunks of berries. I'm crossing my fingers it will stay this way though. My last pregnancy I was throwing up 4+ times a day and lost 10 pounds. My weight has been steady this time and I'm trying to eat small snacks with protein through out the day. Also been chewing on cinnamon gum like a crazy person. But it helps through the times of nausea I've had. My nipples are extremely sensitive and I've had a little lower back pain the last couple of days. Nothing extreme just enough to notice.

I'm just so anxious to finally see the dr and hear a heartbeat... I just want that so bad.

Had my first "pregnancy" appt with my Dr today, I was able to hear the heartbeat! I didn't think they'd be able to find it as I'm not even 9 weeks yet, but they did! Music to my ears :D

Had my first "pregnancy" appt with my Dr today, I was able to hear the heartbeat! I didn't think they'd be able to find it as I'm not even 9 weeks yet, but they did! Music to my ears :D

sweetest sound I ever heard myself!! :) So happy you had a great visit and got to hear heartbeat!!!

I can't wait for that!!!

So happy that you were able to hear it. What a special surprise to hear it that early!

Had my weekly scan today - everything was great :) Bubs had a lovely heartbeat and we could even see him wriggling a little bit! Could also see little arm and leg buds.

Very happy today :)

Angel, can't wait to hear how your scan went

Hey ladies I am having a fabulous day for a change!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: My scan went perfectly this morning, I am measuring 9 wks 3 days which is perfect against ovulation date:cloud9:. Mr RMC knows that this is my crunch time so he is going to do another scan next week to help reassure me:thumbup:.

Plus I have just had a phone call that I got the job for the interview I attended yesterday!:happydance::happydance::thumbup::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

I have another interview this afternoon for the same organisation and I had to have the awkward conversation 'I want the job but do you mind if I see how I perform in this other interview?' I dont know how it's seen in reality? Both positions play to my strengths and I really cannot tell what one I prefer at this stage. If by some miracle I perform well today what a lovely predicament to be in! The advantages for the role I have been offered is that it is slightly closer to home so less traffic and it would be a great challenge, the other role I'm going for today is in the city centre and while it plays on my strengths it is more a research/strategic planning role. The job I have just got is more an operational type role. Loads to think about:winkwink:.

Have a good day ladies, isnt it amazing how your life can change in a day??? I pray this is the end of my bad phase and things are now looking up :thumbup: xoxo

Julie and Anchor... hang in there, I just try to take a day at the time and not think about appointments ages away, although it is so hard. This is my 8th pregnancy and only the second time I have had close monitoring so I know how you feel :hugs:

Mowat.... I hope you are ok:hugs:

Everything ok so far at my 10 week reassurance scan yesterday morning. Whew! Measuring 10+3, which matches LMP. But I'm sticking with 10 weeks since I know when I ovulated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
Everything ok so far at my 10 week reassurance scan yesterday morning. Whew! Measuring 10+3, which matches LMP. But I'm sticking with 10 weeks since I know when I ovulated.

Look at your baby!!! I love it!!! I want to see mine again!! I need to know everything is ok and still on track. Congrats :happydance:

I'd love to join you! My rainbow baby is due on 11/10. I'm a single mom by choice and conceived all my pregnancies with a sperm donor and IUI. Have a happy five year old and hoping for just one more baby to complete our little family.

Had an ultrasound last week and baby measured almost ten days ahead. Not sure what that means- hope its nothing bad.

I'd love to join you! My rainbow baby is due on 11/10. I'm a single mom by choice and conceived all my pregnancies with a sperm donor and IUI. Have a happy five year old and hoping for just one more baby to complete our little family.

Had an ultrasound last week and baby measured almost ten days ahead. Not sure what that means- hope its nothing bad.

Welcome! That's awesome I was going to go the sperm donor route but then I met a guy and bam hahaha but he is turning out to be a sperm donor anyway but it's all good ;) single mom's have superpowers I know mine did! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->