****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Well I've got some very sad news that I was hoping I would never have to share again. I had my OB check up on Thursday and they couldn't find a heartbeat and bubs was measuring 13 weeks, so probably stopped growing shortly after my 12 week scan since I was ahead at that one. So another 12-16 week loss, my 3rd one now.

Absolutely devastated and unless they can come up with a reason why from the testing (at the moment there is no reason, again) I won't be trying again.

So sorry I have to share this news with you, I was really hoping this was going to be my rainbow baby.

I'm so sorry for your loss, hun *hugs* I am sure they will find out what is going on and help you and you will be back with your rainbow before you know it. <3 <3 <3 sending you lots of love

I am so so sorry Ginny. My thoughts are with you xxxx

((hugs)) Steph. I hope that since there was nothing worrying on the scan, it's just how you make HCG. Thinking of you.

Ginny, more ((hugs)). I'm so, so sorry. xxx

Ginny I am so sorry for your loss :cry: that is devastating news. I hope you heal physically and emotionally quickly and keep trying for your rainbow baby! :hugs:

Ginny I will be praying for you and that your Dr's can figure out why this is happening. Stay strong sweetie

Ginny, I am really sorry for your loss, I hope they can give you a reason for it.

Steph- keeping my finger crossed for a good result for the baby.

Ginny, I am so sorry, I don't have any words, I'm just heartbroken for you. It sounds like you are handling it with so much grace, but I hope you also feel free to vent all the emotion, whether that's here or somewhere else. We are all hoping with you for a breakthrough so that you can try again safely with the doctors knowing how to help you. Lots of love.

Ginny, I can't believe that you are facing this again. I've posted on the RMC thread, sending you loads of love and prayers honey xoxo

Hi all just to update, i had my amnio on friday. It was really straight forward, it was like taking blood but from my belly. It was all over in about 2 minutes. We had another scan and baby is still measuring well and tracking along my original EDD of the 8-11-13. Nothing abnormal was seen, though the tech said at 16w the baby is still small and some abnormalities may not show. I will get prelim results (for t21,t18,t13 and sex chromosomes) on monday and full results in 2 weeks. All i do is pray that my baby will be ok, and google. Cant wait for this wait to be over.

Crossing fingers and toes for you, Steph! xx

How is everyone else?

My SPD is well and truly back. Ugh. 16 week appointment with the midwife on Tuesday was uneventful, and thankfully she found baby pretty much straight away. I'm still paranoid though because I don't feel definite movements, which I really want for reassurance. Anomaly scan is due at 19+1, and I next see a midwife at 28 weeks.

Hey ladies can I join you? I'm due on the 1st Nov with a surprise Twiglet, after a mc last year.
I've found early pregnancy really difficult, suffering from hyperemesis and yet still having all the fears you can never quite throw off after suffering losses. Even now I don't think I'd be able to get through the day without my doppler.

Hey ladies can I join you? I'm due on the 1st Nov with a surprise Twiglet, after a mc last year.
I've found early pregnancy really difficult, suffering from hyperemesis and yet still having all the fears you can never quite throw off after suffering losses. Even now I don't think I'd be able to get through the day without my doppler.

Welcome! I'll add you to the front page. How's the hyperemesis now? x

Welcome! I'll add you to the front page. How's the hyperemesis now? x

Mmmm getting better, I've managed to come off the zofran and down to 2 metaclopramide daily. I think I'm at the stage of what is considered normal ms, ie being sick a couple of times a day.

Hi Firefly, welcome!!!!

Ladies, sorry I'm MIA, I've had a stressful couple of weeks with starting a new job and some personal stuff going on. Baby is ok I think and I got some ultrasound gel in the post today so I'm hoping my Doppler will be nice to me this evening.

I'm due on the 8th November but I have to have a planned birth as I am high risk so it will be a planned induction at 38 or 39 weeks if I haven't went before then :cry:. I'm also to have fortnightly appointments from 20 weeks between my MW and maternity OB due to the nature of my history and risks, they are concerned about a mature placenta developing which I have never heard of before :shrug:?

Have a good weekend all xo

Most of you are few weeks ahead of me, I just had my nt scan and so far so good.

Steph glad the amnio went well and all is looking good!

That's great Sunny! I always feel way behind in the "regular" November 2013 thread, they all seem clustered towards the beginning of the month, 1.5-2 weeks ahead of me.

Steph, glad you'll start getting answers soon. I hope everything's perfect!

Welcome Firefly!

Hello everyone else, glad things are going well. I've been having headaches most days off and on (drinking TONS of water, doesn't always help), but otherwise feeling pretty good.

Anchor I feel the same way about everyone seeming to be clustered toward the beginning of the month. Even you are almost a week ahead of me! Lol

I am also dealing with headaches most days. I took a sick day from work yesterday and felt a little better but woke up today to go to work an have a bad stuffy nose,my throat is real scratchy, and my ear feels some pressure like the start of an ear infection. I'm not really sure it's going to go away but I'm hoping it will through the day get better.

No sign yet of any kind of baby bump or beginnings of one. But this is my first pregnancy I've come this far with so it could still be awhile before I have something showing. We shall see only time will tell.

My SPD is well and truly back. Ugh. 16 week appointment with the midwife on Tuesday was uneventful, and thankfully she found baby pretty much straight away. I'm still paranoid though because I don't feel definite movements, which I really want for reassurance. Anomaly scan is due at 19+1, and I next see a midwife at 28 weeks.

Are you seeing a physio yet? I've got my first appointment on Tuesday and am hoping I get a support belt at the very least.
That's a long time to go between appointments, I'm next seeing mine at 24 weeks and have already seen her 4 times, but I am considered high risk because of my age,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->