****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Ahh just seen my name on front page. Dd moved to 26th now tho at 12 week scan :D I reallt need to set my page up a bit kore I used it loads eith my son bit most og the friend I made with him moved to fb so we chat on there. Lol my display pic os like 18 months old haha xx

My SPD is well and truly back. Ugh. 16 week appointment with the midwife on Tuesday was uneventful, and thankfully she found baby pretty much straight away. I'm still paranoid though because I don't feel definite movements, which I really want for reassurance. Anomaly scan is due at 19+1, and I next see a midwife at 28 weeks.

Are you seeing a physio yet? I've got my first appointment on Tuesday and am hoping I get a support belt at the very least.
That's a long time to go between appointments, I'm next seeing mine at 24 weeks and have already seen her 4 times, but I am considered high risk because of my age,

I'll see my GP to get them to refer me, although physio didn't help last time. Osteopathy and acupuncture really helped with my back issues a couple of years back, so I'll be seeing one or a chiropractor. Maybe a bit of reflexology, too. :thumbup: I'm not bothered about the wait between appointments, as that's just how often they want to see you when it's second baby onwards in a low risk pregnancy. I'd ring if I had concerns, definitely, but uneventful is good news to me!

Hi all, I have good news! The prelim results have come back normal for a baby girl! They only looked at t21,t18,t13 and the sex chromosomes and the dr said this result 99% (not 100%) accurate. I have to wait another 2 weeks for the full report but I feel I can finally relax a bit and start enjoying the pregnancy again. Phew!

Hi all, I have good news! The prelim results have come back normal for a baby girl! They only looked at t21,t18,t13 and the sex chromosomes and the dr said this result 99% (not 100%) accurate. I have to wait another 2 weeks for the full report but I feel I can finally relax a bit and start enjoying the pregnancy again. Phew!

Congrats :flower:

Oh, steph, that's wonderful! So happy for you and your pink bump!

If there's anyone who'd like their EDD on the first post (or have it changed) and I've not done it, please let me know. Also, if you'd like me to add blue, pink or yellow, then just post here or drop me a pm. :)

Congrats Steph, that's all amazing news! I might not find out gender for a while, starting to get impatient, but it's all going slowly at the moment.

Oh, steph, that's wonderful! So happy for you and your pink bump!

If there's anyone who'd like their EDD on the first post (or have it changed) and I've not done it, please let me know. Also, if you'd like me to add blue, pink or yellow, then just post here or drop me a pm. :)

Im staying team yellow :)

I had my appointment today when the doctor put the doppler on my belly the heartbeat was there right away scheduled my ultrasound I will have it on the 10th I cant wait even though we are staying team yellow it will still be great to see the baby!

Had my physio appointment yesterday, SPD was confirmed and I've now got a support belt and crutches for getting around.

Great new Steph, you can now relax and enjoy it a bit more!

Had my physio appointment yesterday, SPD was confirmed and I've now got a support belt and crutches for getting around.

Did you get your go to refer you? I really need to make a GP appointment for that, but even seeing the GP would interfere with work. Just lying here in bed though, even lifting an ankle to cross over the other makes my hips and pelvis ouchy.

Yep the gp referred me. Funnily enough the consultant did as well as she could see how much pain I was in. I hate having the crutches, but must admit that they really help with the pain. Now if only my gp would prescribe me some painkillers.

I have a surprise day off next week, so I may try to get in with the GP then.

Osteopathy with acupuncture really helped with my back when my bulging lumbar disc played up a couple of years back. And I've a Baltic amber waist bracelet that I often put on, which helps more than paracetamol. Be careful with what's prescribed though. I'm allergic to codeine, so couldn't take it if I wanted. But even if I weren't, I'd avoid that and any opiate drug, as I've seen too many little ones have to withdraw when mum was told it'd be fine (by doctors who never saw these babies). Just make sure it's a fully informed choice. ;)

Hello all. Congrats to everyone that had there rainbows!! I haven't been on in a while and wanted to check on everyone

I too have back problems iv had 2 surgeries and have rods and screws in my back.lately my back has been acting up and I'm a little worried that its already giving me problems .. I won't even take tylonal so I just suffer but it's getting hard to sleep and I have problems with both my legs going numb .. U don't know what to do and I know my doctor won't have any solutions other then meds .. It's truly frustrating ...

Anyways how everyone doing?
Fund out I'm having another boy ! Third in a row ! Going to be naming him Wyatt..anyone else fnd out the sex? And have names?

Due November 26 :)

I still haven't found out the gender yet but am hoping that we can tell on Wednesday when I go see my peri for an anatomy scan :)
Congrats on team blue!

I couldn't help but go to a 4 d scan and find out what I was having lol.. Good luck on wed!!

Congrats on team blue! We are having a girl but I have no names :( I like Victoria but not Vicky or Tori so I guess thats out. Then I decided on Isabelle but my dh said because our surname is Paine she will get calle "Is a Pain". So thats out too. I like Jessica, but dont love it. I sat and went through 1000 girl names and still cant find one!

Everything else is going well. We got the full report of the amnio and things are clear and the nausea has finally eased off!

Good luck on your scan on wednesday storked! Are you hoping for a particular gender?

Thanks girls! I am kind of hoping for a girl. But I will happy with whatever I get. I think I just feel that I know girls since we have so many in my family! :)

Oh Steph, that does sound difficult. I hope that one name just falls in your lap soon. Wouldn't that be nice?
Glad that all is well and that your nausea has improved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->