****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Maxparadesmom our little lad waa born 28/10/11 and this one due same day as you (dont know sex) we also had a loss between these two back in sept (also 5 before we got our son) Dying to find out bubba sex! Xx

We should find out on Thursday. SPD still causing me grief, but that's not surprising.

Manda, yay for Thursday! Sorry about the SPD. I have a friend who had that bad during her pregnancy :-/

How is everyone doing this month so far?

Really looking forward to getting to the halfway mark on Friday and then my scan on Monday, when we're hoping to find out if Twiglet is Daisy-Mae or Jake.

Had a bit of a scare yesterday, had some brown tinged CM. Phoned the EPU and was told not to worry as it was old blood, but even so I still needed to listen in on Twiglet a couple of extra times just to be sure.

The hyperemesis has finally settled to me only being sick once a day and I'm down to just one metaclopramide in the morning. Unfortunately the SPD combined with hypermobility and relaxin is causing far more problems. I'm on crutches now, which helps with my hips and pelvis, but using them has caused problems in my shoulder. So the GP gave me codiene, saying I can take 1 or 2 30mg tablets up to 4 times a day. But they really make me drowsy so I'm taking just the 1 every other night, just so I can get a few hours sleep.

Wow, this is one tough group of mommas! Puts my heartburn and constipation in perspective.

Had a check up yesterday -- healthy, measuring on track, and looks like a girl! I'll have another check up in 4 weeks, then the detailed anatomy/anomaly scan two weeks later so we'll have a few more chances to confirm. :) So excited.

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in here for a long time, I guess I have just been stressed out and tired.
I am having a really hard time enjoying this pregnancy because I am so worried about every little thing. I still have nausea so I don't eat as much as I probably should, which I worry about, and I have been having some cramps and a lot of watery cm (TMI sorry).
I am, for some reason, paranoid that it is an amniotic leak, but it doesn't soak through, it's just wet.
I went to the ER to get it checked and I waited 8 hours only to be told that I was bottom priority and would probably not be seen at all. Since then I have called my GP and OBGYN, who have just told me if I need to be seen that badly than I should go to ER.
So I feel they are not taking it seriously soooo I guess it is nothing to worry about?

On another note, I can feel the baby move! Little flutters and occasionally little "pops" or twinges :) And he/she is measuring big for their gestational age according to my 14 week appointment so I think all is ok... I just need to calm down -__-

Larval, take some reassurance in movement :hugs:
It is ridiculous that they don't care for you better though :(

Anchor, congrats on team pink!

Fire, this isn't easy for you mama but you are almost to the halfway mark to meeting your rainbow :flower:

Oh, Firefly, I hope I don't end up on crutches. My hip sockets are worse than ever today. I'm constantly recalculating the earliest I can leave work. I can't believe how much worse it is this time. :/

That's great that you're feeling movement, Larval. I've felt flutters a few times, but not recently, hoping it starts for real soon! Maybe you can pressure your doctor or midwife a bit...it might not be something they need to check out this second, but they should definitely test whether it's amniotic fluid soon (i.e. this week), not just ignore it until your next scheduled appointment, right? Good luck!

It has been a wonderful day. Saw a genetic counselor (time waste for me) and the MFM. Baby looks wonderful. Was transverse so I need to go back in 6 weeks so that they can try getting a better picture of the spine but SHE looked perfect! I am so over the moon about my little girl <3
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/31A45E7E-E332-474F-8907-55A0CA7D9001-15208-000017E8083DF6E8_zps71994e93.jpg

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/3F869AF4-06C5-4E28-A514-D303B5B38449-15208-000017E80FF3FAF6_zpsa17c350d.jpg

Yay! We need a gender list to see how it all evens out! Congrats on your girl! You should post some pics when you can :kiss:

1000536_10151668001957254_237215895_n.jpg

Baby was uncooperative and kinda in a weird position... so we got the alien baby pics hehehe

936407_10151668001817254_1494065849_n.jpg

They said 70% on the baby's gender so here is the potty shot... Tell me what you think!! I think it's pretty clear it's a girl

1003116_10151668002087254_648262309_n.jpg

Storked, Anchor and Angel congrats and welcome to team PINK!

Larval I'm sorry you seem to be being pushed around by the medical professionals and they are not giving you the peace of mind you deserve. I get quite watery cm too, and did with my dd, so I am sure its nothing to worry about, but they should really check you out. With my dd I was so paranoid I even bought some ph strips to check whether it was cm or amniotic fluid!

Manda and Firefly sorry about the evil spd. Hope it gets better soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->