****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I have major early scan jealousy!
12 weeks is just too far away :(

Storked, no way! The biggest reason I want to be seen so early is because of my history of ectopic pregnancy. Otherwise I doubt I'd do anything for a while this pregnancy.

With that being said, I stupidly took my last IC and the line isn't as dark as I wanted. So now I'm freaking out. Ugh.

How is everyone else?

Hi girls. Can I join you? I am on pregnancy number eighteen, three at home (Morgan he is eight, Naomi-Mae is seven, Honey was born sleeping at 36+6 in May 2007 due to medical negligence, Kaysie Blossom is four, seven first tri loses between August 08 and September 2010, Riley Rae was born sleeping at 24+3 in April 2011 due to medical negligence, five first tri loses between May 2011 and September 2012.

How are you all? Manda, I saw you are in West London, me too x

Tasha, welcome. I am so sorry for your past losses- how difficult and heartbreaking :hugs:

Well guys I actually gave in and scheduled an OB appointment for April 1. I had a realization: if this is another MMC I need to know ahead of time so I can stop taking my blood thinners :-/

:hugs: storked, big step but very much needed. Are you on heparin?

Tasha, I take lovenox injections daily. Hoping that because I started earlier it will help this baby stick- last time around I wasn't put on the lovenox until 7 weeks and it was too late then.
How did you like birthing at home? I have a sister that does that and she loves it <3

Aww sorry teacup, your epu dont sound very understanding at all! Could you phone and try to talk to someone else, explain about your past loss and say you are anxious?

Tasha welcome and congratulations on the pregnancy! I have seen you around the forum for a long time, and everytime i see your siggy my heart breaks for you. How can one woman have been through so much?! Really hope you get a pair of sticky twins!

Heather i dont think the ic's ever go very dark. I dont think they have very much dye in them which is why they are so cheap!

I went to get my pregnancy bloods done today, and get the results on friday. I really hope the beta-hcg is high enough for me not to start panicking!

Tasha, I'm so glad you've found us here. I'm in Uxbridge. Where are you?

Heather, my ICs still aren't as dark as the control line, just darker than they were. Try not to worry. x

Hi Tasha, welcome! As some of the others have said what a horrible journey you've had :( hope this is sticky for you.
Heather ICs really don't get dark. My FRER was 3 times darker than control line but my IC was only as dark as the control. Don't worry!
Hope everyone else is ok x

Tasha, I take lovenox injections daily. Hoping that because I started earlier it will help this baby stick- last time around I wasn't put on the lovenox until 7 weeks and it was too late then.
How did you like birthing at home? I have a sister that does that and she loves it <3

Aaah, is this due to previous loss, clots or a known clotting disorder? I have to have clexane injections because of my previous loses, various clotting disorders and I had a DVT right after Riley Rae was born.

Aww sorry teacup, your epu dont sound very understanding at all! Could you phone and try to talk to someone else, explain about your past loss and say you are anxious?

Tasha welcome and congratulations on the pregnancy! I have seen you around the forum for a long time, and everytime i see your siggy my heart breaks for you. How can one woman have been through so much?! Really hope you get a pair of sticky twins!

Heather i dont think the ic's ever go very dark. I dont think they have very much dye in them which is why they are so cheap!

I went to get my pregnancy bloods done today, and get the results on friday. I really hope the beta-hcg is high enough for me not to start panicking!

Thank you so much.

Fingers crossed that Friday comes fast for your results, remember though it isnt about how high but doubling.

Tasha, I'm so glad you've found us here. I'm in Uxbridge. Where are you?

Heather, my ICs still aren't as dark as the control line, just darker than they were. Try not to worry. x

Im in Brentford, not that far from you really.

Hi Tasha, welcome! As some of the others have said what a horrible journey you've had :( hope this is sticky for you.
Heather ICs really don't get dark. My FRER was 3 times darker than control line but my IC was only as dark as the control. Don't worry!
Hope everyone else is ok x

Thank you.

Heather totally agree with the girls, I only use FRER and CB digi's for that reason. Expensive though.

How are you all this morning?

No, Brentford isn't very far at all, Tasha! I may end up working in Twickenham at some point once a week.

For me today, it's the sporadic cramping still and thus underlying nausea that's not going now really. I do feel more bloated now as well.

Really? That is so close, my DH works there and we met in a pub in Twickenham. Small world.

Great symptoms x

I did a good bit of my training at West Middlesex Hospital. But I'm in the community for work now. So, Twickenham would be nice since it's nearby.

Not really noticed cramps or nausea much today unless I'm sitting down like I am now!

:cry: I only got a 2-3 on the CB digi and I'm freaking out. I never got a 3+ with my miscarriages either. I shouldn't have even done it!
:(

teacup, you are still in the right thing for 2-3, it is hard but try not to worry :hugs:

Oh Manda, my Honey was born sleeping there. Twickenham would be ideal though.

Hey Girls, Can I join you? I am 32 and had a M/C 5/7/12 at 5wks and 4 days. Lots of spotting and cramping. It was my first pregnancy and was very scared.
Well now I got a very shocking surprise with a BFP on 2/24/13!!! Expected Due date 11/1/13. I am at the same point I was with last year's MC and I am of course freaking out. But this time feels NOTHING like last time. But of course every twinge and hiccup I'm having a panic attack. I don't want to go to the doctor too soon because I know from last time that they don't do anything when you are this early in the pregnancy and figured if I can make it to 7 weeks then at least when they did an U/S i would get to see something. I never had an U/S with last one. :(

I'm doing this solo. I moved from New York to Texas a few months ago with my ex bf and he left me in Texas and moved back to New York. Now i'm either six hour car ride or 6 hour plane ride from my nearest friends and family. So a support system through the pregnancy especially my fears and symptoms would be nice. :)

Angel, welcome and so sorry for your loss and that you are so far from loved ones. Mine are about 6 hours away too- I live in Houston :flower: praying for good things for us all

Angel, welcome and so sorry for your loss and that you are so far from loved ones. Mine are about 6 hours away too- I live in Houston :flower: praying for good things for us all

Oh a fellow Texan!! :) Yeah it stinks. Hope we all have healthy little babies :) I'm praying too!

Tasha, welcome. I'm so sorry about your past losses.

Teacup.. I think we all need to step away from the HPTs!! lol

Angel, welcome! It seems like we have some wonderful ladies here that are going to be great support =)

The ICs especially. I dipped two last night in the same cup of pee and one was MUCH darker than the other. So I am no longer worrying about my lines lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->