****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Sooo.. I took another test. I know, I know.. I'm terrible at taking both my own advice and the advice of others lol. And I'm even laughing at myself. Well, the test was dark again. I'm thinking it's definitely my urine and how diluted/not it is. And as I sit here so thirsty that I could chug water, I realize that I've been doing just that the past few nights. I get really thirsty especially at night so I drink a lot before bed and don't wake up at night to pee either. So I'm guessing my FMU isn't exactly the best to test with. And NOW I can breathe a sigh of relief.

If it makes you feel better than it was worth it!!! :)

I think once your tests start getting dark it's hard to see the difference between them a bit too..

I've been doing FRERs almost daily and like the difference between 9 and 10 dpo was huge, but then between 11 and 12 it looked almost the same

Hi all, i got my beta hcg back today and its 366 at 4w5d, and the doctor said it looks bad :( I go back on monday for another test to see if its rising. I could be a couple of days off my ovulation as the opk was positive for 3 days, and i am going off the first day. I hope i get a good number next time. I'm going away for the weekend with my sister so at least i'll keep busy and disctracted!

Btw i really dont like this new doctor. He doesnt even know how far along i am (because i told him i didnt know so i get a scan) and he told me i should really stop breastfeeding as it does nothing after 6 months. Idiot!

Steph that number is fine. They mean nothing much on their own anyway!
Feeling sicky this morning! YEY!
Just like watery mouth and a bit gaggy feeling...
Need to go bra shopping today too as my bra is now WAY too small :)

I finally have an appleseed. HURRAY! Grow baby, grow!

Steph, fingers crossed it goes up! And that doctor's idiotic comment just goes to shoe that most doctors don't have a clue about breastfeeding (unless they specifically have a special interest and seek out education themselves).

Hi ladies, I'm cautiously joining you.

I'm 38, I have one DS who is 2years 4 months and I have had 6MCs, 3 in a row last year :cry:. I have had gyane problems for over 16 years, TTC woes for 6 of them getting our DS. I have unexplained RMCs, although my history points to Hughes Syndrome which my RMC is now treating me for.

I had been WTT from my last MC in September last year due to more investigations and then my DH took a major wobble about our journey. I eventually got him to agree 3 weeks ago to NTNP and I have been extremely lucky to be blessed on our first cycle:happydance:

I just found out on Wednesday and I havent even told DH yet. It's a long story but in a nutshell as of today I have lost my job (redundancy), my DH is on a 3-day week and he really hasnt been coping with the MCs well. The timing isnt great but our age is against us so my GP told me not to wait which I agree with anyway, I'm 39 in July and he is currently 43. I dont think I'll be able to hide it from him for long as I am on a load of medications including clexane but at the moment I just cant face his additional stress and perhaps moaning about it. He will be happy if it works out but he really can be quite blunt about things as well :growlmad:. Things will work out and I know I'll find work quick enough, I have good unemployment protection insurance so I'm not too bothered for a while. Worst case scenario we could probably cope ok until April 2014.

Like everybody, I'm just trying to keep positive. I hope we all have our little November miracles in our arms in 8 months time:winkwink:

All being well I am due on the 12th November, although I believe I have to have a planned birth so it may be earlier. I'm 5 weeks today I think!!!!:happydance:

Looking forward to getting you know you all.

Hi Ginny, it's so lovely to see each other in a 'happier' place :hugs:

Angel - Our boys are a similar age :) mine is 2 years 1 month (and a bit)

I did my first clexane injection tonight! The needle part didn't hurt at all, but the actual stuff going in stung! and it stung for a bit afterwards too. Is that normal? I think I pushed the medicine in too fast, tomorrow I will try it slower. only got a pinhead size bruise though, so that's good!

Hi Ginny, yes the injection with me is exactly the same. Although I did notice this morning it didnt sting just as much, this is my third day, perhaps the body gets used to it? I hope so, the first couple of mornings were quite stingy indeed!

How are you feeling?

I had noticed yes that our boys are about the same ages and there's only a few days between us at the moment I think? If all goes well no.2 will be arriving a week after Kyan's 3rd birthday :o. But I think you have to have a planned birth when you're on the clexane, did they say anything to you yesterday. I can't quite remember as I had my appointment for it last September. Kyan may have a 3rd birthday present in store, I really hope so.

xo

Hi Storked:hi:, how are you? I've kinda of gotten really lost with the other thread as there are so many new people on there.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo

No worries I have only just gotten back to it myself and I suck at that lol.
So glad to see that you are expecting again. And in November too! We are both blessed :hugs:

Welcome, Angel!

How is everyone feeling today?

I keep getting random and pretty painful cramps. It sucks and it's scary. I wish I could fast forward to next Thursday soooo bad.

Heather, the cramps can be normal :hugs: I get them too and I didn't last time so I feel reassured by that.

I feel really good today. Love every symptom that comes my way :) how about you?

I wish I could get back to my usual optimistic self. This pregnancy has really surprised me and thrown me for a loop.

Yay for feeling good!!

I get cramps too but it feels almost like a fullness like when you are getting your period. Freaks me out. It hurts but mostly it just feels like I'm about to start my cycle. I go into the bathroom thinking i'm going to see blood... thank goodnees no!!! Staying positive. :)

Storked you are an appleseed and i'm a sweetpea we are exactly a week apart!! :)

So so tired today and my boobs feel like they are gonna explode :(
Glad to have symptoms though :)
Nearly 6 weeks! Only 6-7 weeks till first scan. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back