****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Ooookay. So these are my last two tests (I swear! I don't have anymore, and just thinking about all of the appointment bills to come are going to be enough to stop me from buying more lol). So strange. The TOP test if from my FMU (held for like 9 hours), and the bottom test is from the afternoon with 3.5 hour pee. I purposely didn't drink a lot before bed hoping I'd get a nice dark test. Anyone else have lighter tests in the morning than during the day? Any idea why they're like this? *Sigh* only 6 days until my appointment.

https://i49.tinypic.com/6iw31g.jpg

So I had to jump through hoops today for insurance (just moved to Texas from NY and only recently got a job so no insurance yet) and had to go to get a verification of pregnancy... so once again I peed in a cup and low and behold I"M PREGNANT! :happydance: lol Like I didn't know that from the sore boobs, missed period or nausea lol.

But I got my first appointment scheduled with an OB on 3/19 HOWEVER that is just with the NURSE :( the doc visit is 4/1... HOW am i gonna survive till 4/1 to see a doc?? I'm hoping they do a scan that day. I want to see and hear my LO. I'll be 9wks 3d by 4/1 so the scan will be around then even if not that day. Crossing fingers everyhting is going to be okay.... :happydance:

Angel, I have my appointment 4/1 too :hugs: we'll be impatient together hehe

Woohoo!! at least I have someone to go through the long wait with! Hahaha I thought I was being good waiting till I was 6 weeks! lol Now I have to wait till i'm 9wks :dohh:

Ok so I need your advice ladies.... I'm further along than I was with my M/C last year and I have been keeping the secret from my mom because she was hurt so bad last year when I lost the baby that I didn't want to give her false hope again. BUTTTTT today is her bday and I thought it would be really cute to tell her today as a Birthday present... then just pray and pray that nothing goes wrong. Or do you think I should wait for OB appt in 3 weeks? Any opinion is welcome!!! Thanks!!!

I'd kind of want to tell her so that if things do go wrong, I can get comfort from my mother. Totally up to you though dear <3

I'd kind of want to tell her so that if things do go wrong, I can get comfort from my mother. Totally up to you though dear <3

Yeah that's a good point I just like to shield my mom from hurtful stuff she is overly sensitive! Hence why I have known 2 weeks and she still doesn't know lol just in case. I think I might tell her I got her an amazing bday gift but it's out of stock till 4/1 lol

I have the fullness feeling sometimes too :)

I have already told my mum about this pregnancy, and we will tell Df's parents if we have a good scan, but besides that no one else is going to find out from us - hopefully they'll be able to figure it out for themselves when I'm about 20 weeks

My last pregnancy where we saw a heartbeat I purposely held off telling people until after our 12 week scan. Actually we ended up waiting until I was 15 weeks since that's when I had my first OB appointment and had a scan then too. Not long after we told everyone I lost the baby and it broke my heart having to tell everyone. Do whatever makes you feel happy though :)

AngelSerenity - I'm in a funny situation... The hematologist that prescribed me the clexane is a private one, and doesn't have anything to do with the hospital where I'll have the baby/RMC is. The RMC didn't want me on clexane so it's going to be awkward when I have my first appointment with them and tell them I got it prescribed privately - hopefully they'll just go along with it and won't give me any grief!

I'm going to call the RMC on Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday here) and arrange for my first appointment which will be at 6 weeks. They told me before that I should be getting weekly scans from 6-12/14ish weeks. Then I'll be a high risk pregnancy, so just extra growth scans and checking on my blood pressure etc. I was also told that I'd be induced between 37-40 weeks. (I was induced at 39 with DS).

Angel, what did you end up doing? I really like the out of stock thing!

Yup I told her I had a huge gift for her but it is out of stock till 4/1... She of course said she wanted to know I said sorry can't tell you... Then she got worried I spent a lot of money I said -I haven't spent any $ on this gift.....yet lol

I have already told my mum about this pregnancy, and we will tell Df's parents if we have a good scan, but besides that no one else is going to find out from us - hopefully they'll be able to figure it out for themselves when I'm about 20 weeks

My last pregnancy where we saw a heartbeat I purposely held off telling people until after our 12 week scan. Actually we ended up waiting until I was 15 weeks since that's when I had my first OB appointment and had a scan then too. Not long after we told everyone I lost the baby and it broke my heart having to tell everyone. Do whatever makes you feel happy though :)

AngelSerenity - I'm in a funny situation... The hematologist that prescribed me the clexane is a private one, and doesn't have anything to do with the hospital where I'll have the baby/RMC is. The RMC didn't want me on clexane so it's going to be awkward when I have my first appointment with them and tell them I got it prescribed privately - hopefully they'll just go along with it and won't give me any grief!

I'm going to call the RMC on Tuesday (Monday is a public holiday here) and arrange for my first appointment which will be at 6 weeks. They told me before that I should be getting weekly scans from 6-12/14ish weeks. Then I'll be a high risk pregnancy, so just extra growth scans and checking on my blood pressure etc. I was also told that I'd be induced between 37-40 weeks. (I was induced at 39 with DS).

I couldn't imagine being that far along and losing babies. I'm so sorry for your losses.... Praying for your LO now!

Can I join?? After a miscarriage in December I have just got a very faint BFP and I'm praying that this monkey sticks. If he does I'll be due November 1st :happydance: I'm terrified / excited / so many things rolled into one! Can I ask, do you think the fact that my line is so positive means that my hormone levels aren't rising properly? Trying so hard to stay positive, but it's hard isn't it.

Good luck to everyone xxx

:hugs: Ginny, it is so hard isnt it?

There is no right or wrong answer I guess, just what is right for you. With my first two pregnancies I told around 10 weeks after my first scan. With my third I didnt know until I was 22 weeks, so told most people after my anomaly scan, then she was born sleeping at 36+6 and well telling peoplewas heart breaking. It meant that with my fourth and my recurrent loses I didnt tell until late. And then with Riley Rae I had only told people on here, my parents and my siblings. Then she was born sleeping at 24+3, it actually felt worse for people not to know than telling them. I had this beautiful, perfect daughter and hardly any one in the world knew about her. I wasnt ashamed of her but it felt like she was a secret. So in the end we told people we had been pregnant but she was stillborn, it was important to me that others acknowledged her too.

I honestly dont know what I would do about RL people if I get a sticky baby again. :shrug:

Hello Ladies, hope I can join you and hoping I make it all the way this time.
A bit about me, I am 43 and have four daughters aged 19, 15 and twins aged 10.
I started trying again dec 2011. I miscarried april 2012 at 6 weeks, and then again in sept 2012 at 9/10 weeks.

So needless to say I am little bit apprehensive and nervous this time. My symptoms seem very intense though considering not quite 4 weeks yet???
cant stop peeing, my boobs are so painful and nausea is coming and going all day, but hoping these are all good signs.
Think I am due November 17th

Woohoo!! at least I have someone to go through the long wait with! Hahaha I thought I was being good waiting till I was 6 weeks! lol Now I have to wait till i'm 9wks :dohh:

Angelt and Storked.... my appointment isnt until the 29th March so can I join you? I'm impatient already!

Ginny... you know what, there isnt much your RMC can do about it now so even if he isnt happy initially as it's not on his protocol he needs to respect that you took a second opinion and got the medication privately :hugs:. Is there a chance that you could now get it through him to make it easier? My RMC didnt want to give me progesterone and he moaned about it but he gave in, he didnt regarding the steroids though :growlmad:

Yup I told her I had a huge gift for her but it is out of stock till 4/1... She of course said she wanted to know I said sorry can't tell you... Then she got worried I spent a lot of money I said -I haven't spent any $ on this gift.....yet lol

Angelt.... I think that's a fab idea, I can't wait to hear how it goes :flower:

Can I join?? After a miscarriage in December I have just got a very faint BFP and I'm praying that this monkey sticks. If he does I'll be due November 1st :happydance: I'm terrified / excited / so many things rolled into one! Can I ask, do you think the fact that my line is so positive means that my hormone levels aren't rising properly? Trying so hard to stay positive, but it's hard isn't it.

Good luck to everyone xxx

Hi Caroline and welcome. A lot of us use the HPT method to monitor progress but when I mentioned it to my GP she said not to as it was basically really crude, very unreliable and a load of rubbish. Apparently it's to do with urine concentration and other factors which can affect the darkness of the line, plus the variance between tests etc. Fingers crossed for you. I have had 6MCs and just found out on Wednesday at 15DPO that we're on the rollercoaster again:wacko:.

Are your cycles regular? If they are long you probably ovulate later which could mean a late implanter which may point to the faint BFP as well xo

:hugs: Ginny, it is so hard isnt it?

There is no right or wrong answer I guess, just what is right for you. With my first two pregnancies I told around 10 weeks after my first scan. With my third I didnt know until I was 22 weeks, so told most people after my anomaly scan, then she was born sleeping at 36+6 and well telling peoplewas heart breaking. It meant that with my fourth and my recurrent loses I didnt tell until late. And then with Riley Rae I had only told people on here, my parents and my siblings. Then she was born sleeping at 24+3, it actually felt worse for people not to know than telling them. I had this beautiful, perfect daughter and hardly any one in the world knew about her. I wasnt ashamed of her but it felt like she was a secret. So in the end we told people we had been pregnant but she was stillborn, it was important to me that others acknowledged her too.

I honestly dont know what I would do about RL people if I get a sticky baby again. :shrug:

Tasha... how are you? :hugs: I was thinking about you earlier.

Girls, I havent event told DH yet so I cant even contemplate when I'll be telling others :wacko:. Although my belly has a few nice bruises already so I dont know how I'm going to avoid DH for long. We had a bit of :sex: last night and he noticed two on my belly, I fobbed him off saying I dont know how I got them, can't remember:blush:. He looked at them for a few seconds and then carried on!!:haha:

Welcome Crazymam:flower:. Your symptoms sound great and a bit like mine, my ticker says I'm 5 weeks but that's by LMP, I ovulated on CD19 so according to FF I'm really about 4 and 1/2 weeks. I'm keeping the ticker to my LMP for psychological reasons!:wacko::haha:. My bio is in my sig. xo

I just went onto FF to check out it's pregnancy tracker, and it said I'm 32+6 and due on the 28th April:cry:. I blooming well forgot to delete the ticker after my last MC, what a slap in the face, especially as I'm wobbling a bit tonight:cry:.

AngelS please join the impatiently waiting club!!!! Our appointments seem like forever away and under normal circumstances those weeks would fly by! Hahaha funny how that works!
I will definitely let u know how it goes when I tell her for real! I know she is going to be so happy she wants a grandchild badly and considering I'm her only child you can understand her anxiety hahaha

I am feeling good except I woke up 20 times to pee last night every few hours so my sleep was less than good! But hey I'm not complaining -symptoms mean I'm still prego!

Sticky babies for all of us!

AngelS, yes please join us! I am so sorry for that painful reminder of your loss :hugs:

I went and bought some maternity shirts for my bloated belly. I hope that I haven't jinxed anything.

Dear Appleseed,
Please grow!

I'd forgotten you and your DH were going to BangKok Storked, you must be well psyched up by now? I remember you talking about the timing issues etc, what perfect timing this will be xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->