• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Yeah i get discharge too and freak thinking that when I go to the bathroom I will see blood but so far so good no blood. Thank goodness. Cramps freak me out still even though they are pretty mild and i'm sure completely normal. I was nauseous all day yesterday but today nothing so that's good. I'm pretty tired all the time hard to get out of bed. I spent all weekend in bed because I figured I have to save some strength for my work week.
So devastated by Heather's news but hoping all you lovely ladies and bambino's are feeling good and sticky!!

So sorry to hear about the bleeding Heather :( Hope you're doing OK x

I constantly feel wet down there, it's very hot over here at the moment though, so that with the progesterone probably isn't helping anything!

Angel - last's night's injection ended up giving me a big bruise and it bled a bit. I find jabbing the needle in the hardest bit!! I've been pushing the medicine in very, very slowly and I find that helps with the stinging though

Heather i am so sorry :( Are you having cramps? It could just be a bleed next to the baby, but the baby itself is ok. Really hope this is a false alarm, let us know how you are getting on.

My weekend away with my sister was great, and exactly what i needed to get my mind off my low hcg. I've started getting pretty sick, though no vomiting yet, so i think this is a good sign. Had more bloods taken this morning and go back to see my evil dr this afternoon for results. For it to be doubling normally, my number needs to be at least above 2000.

Thanks so much, ladies. It started as a light bleed this morning. I had plans to out to to see a movie and have dinner with a couple friends and our husbands/boyfriends, so I went. I'm glad I went because it was a welcome distraction. But the cramps started during the movie and were pretty bad by the end of dinner. The bleeding is fairly heavy now with painful cramps. I'm going to call my midwife tomorrow and see what she wants to do, but I'm 99.9% sure that this pregnancy is over. This is my first true miscarriage, and hopefully my last. I feel a little more confident that we CAN get pregnant again, because I think both my husband and I were feeling very discouraged after almost two years and nothing. I just really hope it doesn't take another two years. Please send some of those pregnancy vibes my way in a month or so =)

Again, thanks so much. I'll update you if there's anything to update one. Super happy and super healthy 9 months to everyone! I really hope come late October/November you're all holding your sweet little rainbow babies.

Oh heather, i'm so so sorry :( They do say that you are more fertile straight after a mc and my daughter was conceived 2 weeks after my mc so you could be back before you know it. Many hugs xxxx

So sorry heather it sounds similar to my mc last year but sending lots of prayers! Xoxox

I got my hcg level back and its 4100 which seems promising. But honestly i cant believe how much of an idiot this dr is. On his little chart it said that at 4000 i should be around 3 weeks pregnant, which any dumbass would know that means 3 weeks post conception, hence 5 weeks pregnant. But no, not him. So he is saying that since the earliest you can see a heartbeat is 5 weeks i should wait at least another 2 weeks for a scan.:dohh: He gave me the form and i get to book the scan myself so i think i will book it for the 22nd, he said this is too soon to see anything, but i will be 7 weeks! After i get reffered to the OB i will definately not see this gp again. The breastfeeding comment had already put me off, but not being able to date a pregnancy is being really incompetent! This is something i learnt at my 2nd year of med school! Sorry, rant over.

I think getting a new dr is a good idea Steph!

Glad you're levels are going well though :)

Heather, let us know what the midwife says. Thinking of you! If you will be TTC again soon, have you looked into SMEP? It's recommended for TTC post m/c. And that's what we did the cycle we caught. Crossing my fingers for you no matter what. x

Massive hugs Heather. I too am miscarrying. It is my fourteenth loss in a row (13 first tri miscarriages and a stillbirth) and my 15th all together (another stillbirth). Feeling as if life is pretty unfair right now.

Good luck to all you girls. I am praying you get your rainbows.

Tasha I am so sorry for your losses... Hugs and prayers for you and your family!

Thanks again, ladies. My bleeding has been consistent and I've had cramps and clots, so it's over. My husband said he wants to try again right away, so we'll be back on ttc after I get the clear for my midwife.

My midwife said it sounds like my body is doing what it's supposed to as far as miscarriages go. I have an appointment in about two weeks to make sure everything is okay and that my hcg is back to 0.

I'm so sorry you're miscarrying too, Tasha. Big huge hugs for you. I really hope you get a nice sticky rainbow baby soon.

Hi Steph, glad that your levels are great, and what a dumbo Dr. Surely that is a basic in pregnancy dating:dohh:

Ginny... my injections on the left hand side are easier and dont bruise compared to my right, let me know if you notice a difference, I'm curious!

Storked, Teacup and Angelt :hi:

Tasha, I've just read our post, I can't believe this honey, I am gutted for you :hugs::hugs:.

Words just can't express:cry:. I'll post in your journal xo

Heather... I'm so sorry for your loss as well. Please keep positive, your chances of going on to have a normal pregnancy are basically the same as your first. I'm glad that you are going TTC again. Good luck, I know I will read positive news on BnB soon xo

Girls, I'm having a low day as well. I just have this feeling......:cry: I don't seem to be tired and I have been to the toilet for no.2s the past 3 days, I normally am constipated immediately and this is one of my first signs things aren't going well.

All I can do is pray:cry:

Thanks again, ladies. My bleeding has been consistent and I've had cramps and clots, so it's over. My husband said he wants to try again right away, so we'll be back on ttc after I get the clear for my midwife.

My midwife said it sounds like my body is doing what it's supposed to as far as miscarriages go. I have an appointment in about two weeks to make sure everything is okay and that my hcg is back to 0.

I'm so sorry you're miscarrying too, Tasha. Big huge hugs for you. I really hope you get a nice sticky rainbow baby soon.

That's awesome your husband is so supportive :) and the midwife said exactly what my doc told me last year... There is a problem and your body is handling it the way it should... You'll get pregnant again and have that sticky baby before you realize it!!! Many hugs and prayers. I know how hard it is to experience the loss... :hugs:

Girls, I'm having a low day as well. I just have this feeling......:cry: I don't seem to be tired and I have been to the toilet for no.2s the past 3 days, I normally am constipated immediately and this is one of my first signs things aren't going well.

All I can do is pray:cry:

Don't read too much into previous symptoms every woman I know says every pregnancy is different so I know it's hard not to worry like a nut (I am a worrying nut myself) but until something serious happens just don't get worked up because it isn't healthy for you or the baby... As far as your gut... Normally I am a proponent for gut instinct but I think in all our cases we are expecting the worst case scenario and therefore looking for things... I know I do! But your are in my prayers that everything is fine and dandy!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->