November 2017 Babies!

jessthemess

Reaction score
Anyone else out there due in November want to join in a due date group?! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER DUE DATES

jessthemess
Nita2806
pinkpassion
xxxemmaxxx
ttc126
meg_bellamy

I'll join! My name is Jess. I'm 27 and have two little boys. Cautiously expecting a due Nov babe after multiple losses ❤ Also confirmed with bloods today!

Hi I'll join. Cautiously here with surprise #3 after multiple losses and 2 dd. Due Nov 6th!

Id love to join..

Got my first very faint BFP 21/02/2017 and Bloodtest confirmed on 24/02/2016 that I am 1 - 2 weeks along :hugs:

Some sites say my due date is 31/10/2017, however that is assuming I have a 28 day cycle, but my last would have been around 31 days, and I am sure we conceived 8/9 February. So due date 02/11/2017 (my best friend and Granny also have their birthdays the same day)

Anyone else still nursing a lo? My dd2 is 9 months now and still nursing!

Anyone else still nursing a lo? My dd2 is 9 months now and still nursing!

I'm still nursing my 15mo :) :thumbup: a bit nervous as I've heard it's going to start hurting :(

Jess can you put me down for Nov 7th? :happydance::happydance:

I'm so relieved got my second beta and it was 110! Up from 12.9 three days ago!

Hi - i've got a due date of Nov 6th.. third pregnancy.. i have two DS's under 4. Hi to everyone else!

Hi Emma :) Welcome

TTC - wow thats a great increase, I am feeling positive that this one will stick :happydance:

AFM - Nausea getting worse today, almost on 5 weeks. Can't believe I need to wait till atleast week 8 before I can get a scan :( Curiosity is killing me.

Thanks Nita! How is your sickness? Lots of nausea or just food aversions or headaches??? With my two healthy boys I was quite sick but it started out as just a lot of food aversions 👍

I woke up feeling nauseous, some food that I usually have no problem with like Mac & cheese makes me nauseous just looking at it, even now just thinking about it. Its not bad though, I dont feel like vomiting or anything, it just make me feel a bit sick and 'off' - still telling myself that its too early. :haha:

I feel like I've had a little hint of nausea today, only felt like toast with butter this morning which was how I was last time with DS. Still starving though, and have made myself some bliss balls and muffins to snack on :)

My Dr called yesterday and said my HCG was 476, 18 dpo. It was 55 at 14 dpo. She's worried about ectopic but I'm not sure why because my levels are doubling every 31 hours :(

Jess thats really weird, I would not have been worried if I were you.

Ugh, still havent heard from my doctor for an appointment date :( and my MS turned into whole day sickness, feel like iys only getting worse.

Jess I wonder why she's concerned? Those seem about right for your dpo I thought? Did she also check your progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->