November 2017 Babies!

Jess- yes we are very close, and pretty crazy we have same due date as well. FX'd both our scans show a beautiful heart beat or beats! We are excited about possibly having two, but our ultimate goal is to add a healthy baby to our family. So one would be perfect and two would be pretty amazing. I will be surprised though if they're two. We shall see soon.

Agreed!! Two is nice because it's twice the cute little loves. :) My best friend has twin girls!

Hello Angie :)

wow, my due date is also 2 November :D

Hope all goes well at your scan.

Will hopefully hear from my doctor today about when my appointment should be.

Turns out me being sick was not MS, but just a stomach bug doing the rounds :/

Hello Nita.

Seems everyone is getting the bug. I actually had it during the retrieval and transfer of this cycle. I was for sure it would t work, but low and behold here we are. 🙏

Anyone else find that the toilet is their new best friend? Ive been going for a wee atleast 3 times every hour, people at my work are starting to look at me funny lol.

Another day has passed without me hearing from my doctor, so I guess I will have to phone them again tomorow and just make the appointment.

I find that in certain positions my breast feel fine, and in others its extremely tender and sore.

Anyone else find that the toilet is their new best friend? Ive been going for a wee atleast 3 times every hour, people at my work are starting to look at me funny lol.

Another day has passed without me hearing from my doctor, so I guess I will have to phone them again tomorow and just make the appointment.

I find that in certain positions my breast feel fine, and in others its extremely tender and sore.

I do too! Which I think is weird because it's not like our uteruses are big enough to cause any trouble with our bladders! I didn't have that symptom till 3rd trimester with dd!

I'm peeing frequently too,I was the same with ds :) it's due to the extra blood flow to your pelvic area I think.

Appointment for my first scan will be on the 27th March - How am I going to stay sane for so long :O

Nita our scans are on the same day!

Oh wow, so awesome! We can keep each other sane till then. I keep on telling myself its just 3 and a half weeks, its not long, but who am I kidding :haha:

Everyday feels like a year when you're waiting to see if baby is ok.

My first scan is the 14th, my Dr scheduled it when she was still worried about my HCG levels. I'll be 6 weeks and 5 days.

I think I'm going to book a scan for the 18th, I'll be 6w4d. We can keep each other sane!

I wish my OB did scans sooner lol, but she only does the first scan after 8 weeks, so I booked mine for whem I am 8,5 weeks ;) I have no idea what to expect, I am so scared something is wrong with our little monkey :( only 3 more weeks to find out.

DH and I went away for the weekend, out of the city to the mountains, the fresh air does wonders for MS, had no MS at all while we were there.

Guys I'm so sick! I've got a bad cold! My fever was getting high so I took Tylenol. I know it's safe for pregnancy but after loss I am just second guessing everything.

I wish my OB did scans sooner lol, but she only does the first scan after 8 weeks, so I booked mine for whem I am 8,5 weeks ;) I have no idea what to expect, I am so scared something is wrong with our little monkey :( only 3 more weeks to find out.

DH and I went away for the weekend, out of the city to the mountains, the fresh air does wonders for MS, had no MS at all while we were there.

Oh no, why are you so scared something is wrong with baby?

Guys I'm so sick! I've got a bad cold! My fever was getting high so I took Tylenol. I know it's safe for pregnancy but after loss I am just second guessing everything.

Me too! Head cold here! Tylenol is totally fine, literally nothing to worry about!

Jess thanks. My RE said take Tylenol every 6 hours around the clock until Tuesday. I'm also to go to my general doctor if I'm not much better tomorrow.

Hi ladies!! I would love to join your group, just got a surprise bfp that I could have sworn would be negative! And as you can see, I haven't been on here much since I had a baby 11 months ago, and yes, I'm kinda freaking out about having 2 babies at once!!! My due date as of right now is 11.6 from my lamp. Can't wait to get to know all of you 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->