November 2017 Babies!

Jess that's so strange I wonder why they are son worried, that's a great rise!! :/ I'm sorry you are going through that stress!!!

My progesterone was last checked at 12 dpo and it was just about 15, and she said that early anything above 10 is good so she wasn't worried about it.

I know :( to me it is weird. I'm not cramping or having any pain or spotting. So we will see. I asked if they will even be able to see anything at 4 weeks 5 days and she said we would be able to see the sac and it's location.

I also asked the assistant if I should consider myself as miscarrying, she put me on hold to ask my dr and came back to say, the dr said everything could still be good, we just want to be certain.

I just don't understand why she thinks ectopic? Because the levels are on the low end of the range I guess, but they aren't bad.

I think I have all of our due dates so far!

How is everyone else doing?

Wow , well I'm glad they are being so proactive with you, IF it was ectopic it could mean the difference in saving your tube. But that's sometimes why I hate early monitoring.. I feel like sometimes it's added stress...

And it gets weirder...

So the Dr's assistant just called back to say the Dr talked to radiology and they think since I'm not experiencing back pain I should wait to have an ultrasound for two weeks and they asked if that was alright. I said it was okay if I can have another blood draw lol and so they ordered it.

I also asked if the Dr is comfortable moving the ultrasound out...

A) because I'm not feeling pain or spotting and so they think the risk is low
B) because I'm only 4 weeks 5 days we probably wouldn't see anything?

And the assistant told me the Dr said it's a combination of both.

They said come in immediately if I have any back pain. Sooooo.

To me it seems crazy that they're stressing you out! I'm so sorry! I would definitely be seen right away if you have pain but I think at 4+5 they may not see anything and it may stress you out. A progesterone of 15 is normal. They thought I had an ectopic last May and my progesterone was 6.1. So they did suspect because of that.

Yeah sounds like they are just CYA!! That's frustrating and I'm so sorry you are going through that!

Got my betas back from yesterday, 15dpo ... 778

This could very well be another twin pregnancy (my last pregnancy was twin, lost oneverything around 9 weeks!

Jess I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why they are thinking that, everything seems fine with you and all your levels?? This is why IMO a lot of the early monitoring/ tests/ scans etc seem more trouble than they're worth. I've heard of so many ladies having an early scan only to be told 'no heartbeat, your going to miscarry' and LO is perfectly healthy! Try not to worry hun, it sounds like everything is just fine <3

Wow, Passion, thats some impressive numbers :o

Jess, I think we sometimes read too much in the numbers and results, the normal range for HCG levels are quite huge ranges. There's so many tests, etc. to do and it just makes me wonder how people did it 50 years ago? My granny told me that they could not even predict the gender when she was pregnant, yet they had healthy babies. In that sense I am happy that my obgyn is the old fashioned kind, she has been doing this 40 years and is close to 70 years old, so she only does 1 bloodtest to confirm when the appointment date is and then do the bloodtest for diseases after that date. I am sure everything is going to be OK Jess.

AFM - woke up during the night for a wee wee and my breasts was super sore and sensitive, actually feels better now. And nausea again this morning, I guess MS is starting to rock up. I should be around 5 weeks today :D Will be phoning my doctor today and hopefully get an appointment date. Hopefully by the end of March :D

I don't have any symptoms at all today :( I guess it is still very early.
I wanted to be seen by the midwives but called them today and because I want a vbac I have to see the ob :( booooooooo. Anyway I'll see him at 10wks. Went to the gp today and she ordered a dating scan coz my periods were a bit erratic due to bf ( even though I know exactly when I ovulated :roll:[-(
I'll go get the scan around 8wks :) not really complaining as I want to see baby :happydance:

Phoned my OB today to ask about my results for my test I did last week, they still haven't received it, so they need to phone the lab for the result again, then my doctor needs to look at it, and then they can give me an appointment date. Feels like its dragging so much.

Nausea actually feeling a bit better today. But I am still tired lol.

Went to see my dietitian this morning and she gave me some info on how to keep my body healthy for both me and baby and also gave me the names of some supplements she want me to take. She gave me room to only pick up 2kg in the first Tri :o

Hi! I'd like to join please. My due date is November 10th. I just got my bfp yesterday!

We have a 3 yo DS and have been trying for 6 months to get pregnant so this is wonderful! I was just about to book an appointment to see the dr for fertility treatments and that same day I got the BFP.

My symptoms are exactly the same as my AF symptoms, which is why I was so sure I wasn't pregnant. Bloating, slight nausea/queasiness, bad mood, and light cramping.

Good to be here!

Attachments

• IMG_20170301_070400017.jpg
    IMG_20170301_070400017.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Meg don't worry about symptoms. My nausea normally kicks in at 6 weeks. I think I'm only having tons of exhaustion and nausea because I'm on hormones to support the pregnancy. It's normal to not have anything until 6-8 weeks &#10084;

Welcome Sarahleh!

Anyone else pretty sick already?

Yes you're right, I'm pretty sure I didn't start feeling nauseated with my son til 6wks. I am very tired but I also have a 15mo lol.

Hello ladies I would like to join as well. My due date is November, 2.

We have one DD who just turned three.

My symptoms so far are sore breast, tired, want to eat everything, and a little nausea if I don't eat when I catch hunger pains.

Can you guys tell me what you think of my beta numbers? First beta at 15dpo was 118 and second at 18dpo was 339. I have my first scan on the thirteenth. Itching to know if one or two. We put in two embryos.

Hello ladies I would like to join as well. My due date is November, 2.

We have one DD who just turned three.

My symptoms so far are sore breast, tired, want to eat everything, and a little nausea if I don't eat when I catch hunger pains.

Can you guys tell me what you think of my beta numbers? First beta at 15dpo was 118 and second at 18dpo was 339. I have my first scan on the thirteenth. Itching to know if one or two. We put in two embryos.

From everything I've read HCG level this early isn't a perfect indicator of twins :(

With that said, your levels are close to mine! I had 476 on 18 dpo and will have a scan on the 14th :)

Also congrats on the double transfer! That is awesome! Sounds really promising!!! Are you excited about possible multiples?

Jess- yes we are very close, and pretty crazy we have same due date as well. FX'd both our scans show a beautiful heart beat or beats! We are excited about possibly having two, but our ultimate goal is to add a healthy baby to our family. So one would be perfect and two would be pretty amazing. I will be surprised though if they're two. We shall see soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->