November 2017 Babies!

I wish my OB did scans sooner lol, but she only does the first scan after 8 weeks, so I booked mine for whem I am 8,5 weeks ;) I have no idea what to expect, I am so scared something is wrong with our little monkey :( only 3 more weeks to find out.

DH and I went away for the weekend, out of the city to the mountains, the fresh air does wonders for MS, had no MS at all while we were there.

Oh no, why are you so scared something is wrong with baby?

I think because its my first pregnancy, I just dont know what to expect, Id like to know today that everything OK, I dont want to wait :blush::hugs:

I wish my OB did scans sooner lol, but she only does the first scan after 8 weeks, so I booked mine for whem I am 8,5 weeks ;) I have no idea what to expect, I am so scared something is wrong with our little monkey :( only 3 more weeks to find out.

DH and I went away for the weekend, out of the city to the mountains, the fresh air does wonders for MS, had no MS at all while we were there.

Oh no, why are you so scared something is wrong with baby?

I think because its my first pregnancy, I just dont know what to expect, Id like to know today that everything OK, I dont want to wait :blush::hugs:

That makes total sense! I was completely the same way with my first pregnancy. And I am pretty much the same with this one too hahah :)

Arrggh its making me insane not knowing :D

No MS today, don't know if I should be happy or worried :O

I still feel like I have no symptoms. My DS has been very sick with gastro, we had to take him to emergency Saturday night, so maybe I've been too distracted to notice. He's not interested in food atm though and is nursing constantly, my nipples are very sore!

I made my scan appt for 18th March and will see my ob at 11wks :)

Tried to use my last clearblue digital test today and it was FAULTY aarrghh! I hope I get a free replacement!

As the day has progressed I've gotten sharp stabbing pains in my vagina and cervix, like a knife stabbing me! Anyone else? I do remember this with ds.

I have had some cramping and sharp pains on both my left and right sides, not in my cervix though.

My boobs are also getting more sensitive and harder, no nausea or MS since Saturday. Maybe I will skip that symptom, or it's just too early.

How are you guys?

Meg is your son better?

I woke up feeling a tiny bit morning sick. Which is great to me! And every smell is so strong to me. And I think I'm more sleepy if it's possible 😂

I can relate to the more sleepy part, ttc. Its 7:40 pm here and I am already in bed. I had some nausea this afternoon, but my bbs are really sensitive today.

This is my least tired feeling pregnancy yet i think..
Ive got bad back pain and getting random twinges of sciatica already!
Feeling a bit queasy now too especially on an empty stomach!
Scan date is the 25th april!

I have my first scan in two days. Getting really anxious! I just hope to see a strong heart beat, oh and find out if there is one or two of course. Anyone else scan this week? I think there are several of use.

Me! Mine is Thursday. I'll be 6+2. Feeling a bit nervous but I'm anxious to know if things are ok and see how many are there.
Hope your scan goes well angielude!

How are you guys?

Meg is your son better?

I woke up feeling a tiny bit morning sick. Which is great to me! And every smell is so strong to me. And I think I'm more sleepy if it's possible 😂

He had vomiting for 3 days then diarrhea for 3 days,all better now :) He did give the gastro to me though and I was vomiting for a couple days. Now I am nauseated 24/7, pretty sure it's MS. I'm pretty miserable :cry::cry: so starving but also so sick!

So first scan today showed two sacs both with fetal poles, and one had a really strong heartbeat. The other sac and fetal pole measured smaller and didn't have a heartbeat yet. Doctor said it could be behind a little or just not a viable pregnancy for that baby. She scheduled me for another ultrasound Sunday to see if there is a heartbeat. I am over the moon that I have a healthy baby thriving, but don't know how to feel about baby 2. Anyone with any experience with this?

Angie my last pregnancy started off as twins and one vanished around 9 weeks but was way behind. How off were the measurements? I've read so many stories where they catch up and do great!! Try to stay positive!!

Thinking of you angielude. I hope baby catches right up! How many weeks are you?

Just to update here is had a scan yesterday after some very severe cramping. There was one baby measuring a day ahead and had a heartbeat of 105 which the doctor said is fine since it's so early, I'll go back Thursday and he'd like to see the heart at 120ish.

Yesterday I was 6 weeks 4 days along. The baby that is doing great and measuring right on is 7.2 mm. They didn't measure the other yet, but it looked to be somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5mm.

Remember even a few days can make a difference at this early stage. I'm so happy the one baby seems to be doing so well but I understand the anxiety with the second. I'll be praying for you ❤

You're still early enough that baby 2 can catch up!!! Fx'd

Hello Ladies, I'm very happy to join you here:) My EDD is Nov 20th. Planning to get my first ultrasound Apr 5th at 7w2d. I had a miscarriage at 8w back in November 2016 so I'm very scared and hoping this one will stick..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->