November 2017 Babies!

My second ES is Weds 29th so feels like AGES to wait! My first one just showed a sac and a yolk, no fetal pole, but I was 4w 5d at that point so the consultant seemed to be ok about it.

Initially it gave me some reassurance (I had some light bleeding at 4 weeks with non since up to now) but now I have the second scan on my mind and worried that it will not be as it should be. I have no reasons for this other than keep seeing so many sad stories on here which to be quite honest, absolutely terrify me.

However, there's nothing I can do now until 29th...

Just wanted to update....all was well with my baby. Heart was up to 129! I'll go again next week and im praying this one will keep doing well ❤

My second ES is Weds 29th so feels like AGES to wait! My first one just showed a sac and a yolk, no fetal pole, but I was 4w 5d at that point so the consultant seemed to be ok about it.

Initially it gave me some reassurance (I had some light bleeding at 4 weeks with non since up to now) but now I have the second scan on my mind and worried that it will not be as it should be. I have no reasons for this other than keep seeing so many sad stories on here which to be quite honest, absolutely terrify me.

However, there's nothing I can do now until 29th...

I hope all is well! With no bleeding since I bet everything is doing just fine ❤

Is there a reason/difference between the two November threads?

Anyways, hello :) My edd is November 20th, desperately long wait until 12 week scan, will probably pay for a private scan at 8 weeks but even that seems ages away!

Hi flowersie! No difference/reason really. I'm on both lol! I enjoy all the November chat! ❤ Best wishes while you wait for that scan ❤

Had my second scan today to check on second baby. The Dr told me there is a yolk sac and fetal pole with a heartbeat (well flicker)! It is still smaller compared to the other and he said to prepare ourselves for a vanishing twin. We wont know anything until the next scan on April 4.

Congratulations Angie!!! That's amazing!!! How much smaller is the second one measuring?

They haven't measured yet, but the sac looks about a little over half the size of the other one. Not sure about the fetal pole, because its hard to find. I just don't know what to think at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->