November 2017

3boys

Reaction score
Anyone else due in November? I'm due baby no 8. Came as such a surprise. Would love to meet others due same month.

So far we have:

Nov 2
Jessthemess
Nita2806

Nov 4
xxmyheartxx :angel:

Nov 6
3boys
Pinkpassion

Nov 7
Kate&Lucas

Hi! I'm not officially "due" yet, but will hopefully be finding out in late March if I got pregnant or not. If so, I'll be due at the end of November, though I always deliver two weeks early. I'll pop back here next month if I get any good news ;)

Hi guys. Mommyprice I hope you get your bfp. Is anyone having symptoms. I have that heavy feeling in the bottom on my tummy and slightly sore boob's that's it.

Hi Ladies, can I join in? Got my BFP today, so possibly due in November :D

I feel off, I'm more aware of my boobs I think? Funny taste in my mouth as well x

Hi guys. Mommyprice I hope you get your bfp. Is anyone having symptoms. I have that heavy feeling in the bottom on my tummy and slightly sore boob's that's it.

I can't believe it but I'm already experiencing nausea and no desire to eat. I had it really bad with my first so maybe it's in my head ha.

AFM, I decided to keep using up all of my tests haha and watch them get darker. Today's is pretty dark! Today is 15 dpo too so I'm officially past my period.

I had two blood tests which should my HCG doubling time as 31.5 hours so I'm super pleased with that! Anyone else see their Dr yet?

No not going to bother going to doc for a while

Hi I'll join, due November 6th!!! I'm just having lots of cramps and heavy feeling. This was a surprise pregnancy as I was on bcp and thought we were done with our family! I have a problem with recurrent pregnancy loss so I'm already on a slew of meds and see my Dr on Monday for blood work!!

Hi I'll join, due November 6th!!! I'm just having lots of cramps and heavy feeling. This was a surprise pregnancy as I was on bcp and thought we were done with our family! I have a problem with recurrent pregnancy loss so I'm already on a slew of meds and see my Dr on Monday for blood work!!

congrats, this is a surprise pregnancy for me as well! I hope your little bean is a sticky one!

I will probably buy more tests tomorrow just to see progression.

I had my blood test this afternoon which came back positive, gave my doctor a call, she will see me when I am 8 weeks. Currently 2 weeks lol according to the bloodtest.

I had my blood test this afternoon which came back positive, gave my doctor a call, she will see me when I am 8 weeks. Currently 2 weeks lol according to the bloodtest.

That sounds like me! She was like you caught this super early haha

Exactly lol, she said its waaaay too early to see anything, i mist just hang in there for a while lol. I have no idea how late I really am, but i took a CB test on Sunday and it was still negative lol.

Exactly lol, she said its waaaay too early to see anything, i mist just hang in there for a while lol. I have no idea how late I really am, but i took a CB test on Sunday and it was still negative lol.
Will you be having an early scan? I might pay for a private one around 8 weeks. But that feels like forever away. I took a digi yesterday and it said 1-2 weeks but they drive me insane completely freaked me out last time I had 2-3 and then for 2 days it went down to 1-2 convinced me i was mcing but all was fine.

Will you be having an early scan? I might pay for a private one around 8 weeks. But that feels like forever away. I took a digi yesterday and it said 1-2 weeks but they drive me insane completely freaked me out last time I had 2-3 and then for 2 days it went down to 1-2 convinced me i was mcing but all was fine.

Yup, i will be going for a scan on 8 weeks, it feels forever for me too :o my digi also said 1 - 2 weeks, which is exactly what my bloodtest said, so im done testing now, whatever happens, happens. I am going to try and just relax.

How is everyones DH taking the news? Mine keeps on touching my stomach, its so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->