November 2017

oh do post pics lol

My last Wondfo from SMU today and one of my last three Wondfo OPKs
https://i68.tinypic.com/1z39nw4.jpg

My last FRER and First Signal, as well as yesterday's Wondfo
https://i66.tinypic.com/azj4ig.jpg

AFM my curved FRERs got darker faster than my Wondfo ICs but I think wondfos notoriously take a long time to get dark. What brand of IC are you using pinkpassion? I've heard a lot of people do not like thecurved FRERs so you are def not alone haha

oh do post pics lol

My last Wondfo from SMU today and one of my last three Wondfo OPKs
https://i68.tinypic.com/1z39nw4.jpg

My last FRER and First Signal, as well as yesterday's Wondfo
https://i66.tinypic.com/azj4ig.jpg

AFM my curved FRERs got darker faster than my Wondfo ICs but I think wondfos notoriously take a long time to get dark. What brand of IC are you using pinkpassion? I've heard a lot of people do not like thecurved FRERs so you are def not alone haha

Great lines x

I'll post a pic of them from yesterday. I honestly truly believe it depends on the batch you get. Amazon has so many reviews of that happening too where other tests are so much darker than frer. I just read them and feel better about it. I'll post my pics from yesterday in a few

My line progressed a lot in 3 days time, Tuesday it was barely noticeable, so much so that I thought it was a BFN and put it away, only on thursday saw there a very faint line. Test on Friday was a very very dark line, so I am happy with the progress. Decided not to test any further as it will just make me stress more. Whatever happens, happens :)

Here are my tests from Thursday and friday! First signal from Thursday 10dpo..

Also all of these were taken in the evening with 1 hour hold , diluted urine. I will take one tomorrow with fmu .. I also took a digital today!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1488060173276.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1488060173276.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
  • PhotoGrid_1487879130776.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1487879130776.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0
My digital from today!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1488060515581.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1488060515581.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi! Got my bfp yesterday - baby 3 due nov 6th.
Anxiously waiting foe the morning sickness to start as had it bad with my ds2..

I am still testing! I don't have any IC's but have been using FRERs and another brand I've never used before called 'Confirm' which I am not impressed with. FRER's were getting quite dark but Confirm is getting darker but not as much as FRER, I think it's less sensitivity. I also used a digi yesterday :) I have another digi I will use in a week or so. I have one last Confirm test I'll use on Tues I think. Then I will stop testing!

Attachments

• thumbnail_20170225_093452.jpg
    thumbnail_20170225_093452.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi Emma, I am due Nov 7th :) we both conceived around Valentine's Day :) <3
I hope you don't have bad MS like last time :hugs:

There's already so many of us and we are only up to the first week in November!

Valentines was a lucky charm :happydance: I didnt conceive on valentines though, but I still think it has some luck

These were my tests Tuesday vs Friday :happydance:

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-02-23-17-35-48.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-02-23-17-35-48.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
  • SmartSelectImage_2017-02-24-09-34-15.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-02-24-09-34-15.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3

Valentines was a lucky charm :happydance: I didnt conceive on valentines though, but I still think it has some luck

Me neither haha probably around the 9th and I think it's funny that we all know our situations that well haha I started talking to my mom about temping when I told her I was pregnant and then I realized she had no idea what I was talking about and I sounded crazy so I just said, You know what Mom, I'm in deep in the world of trying to conceive. Let's just leave it at, I'm pregnant again haha

Me neither haha probably around the 9th and I think it's funny that we all know our situations that well haha I started talking to my mom about temping when I told her I was pregnant and then I realized she had no idea what I was talking about and I sounded crazy so I just said, You know what Mom, I'm in deep in the world of trying to conceive. Let's just leave it at, I'm pregnant again haha

I am pretty sure I conceive on the 9th of Feb as well. :happydance: also on 150mg Clomid. If this cycle was a BFN I was schedules for Ovarian drilling in 2 weeks. Telling my parents today I am pregnant

AFM I can't believe how strong my symptoms are. I don't think I've ever really even had heartburn before but I am having it so bad tonight and every night thenlast couple of days :(

Oh god everyone I speak to thinks I'm nuts..... Quite a few are like 'how can you know you're pg when you haven't missed your period? Go to the dr to confirm'. I've got a friend who has never taken a hpt and just went to the dr when her period was a wk late, she didn't even think to get a hpt????!!! Another one got a faint bfp and decided to wait FIVE DAYS to take another test? What the........... At least I don't feel so alone here on the bnb boards with other poas addicts! :haha:

Oh god everyone I speak to thinks I'm nuts..... Quite a few are like 'how can you know you're pg when you haven't missed your period? Go to the dr to confirm'. I've got a friend who has never taken a hpt and just went to the dr when her period was a wk late, she didn't even think to get a hpt????!!! Another one got a faint bfp and decided to wait FIVE DAYS to take another test? What the........... At least I don't feel so alone here on the bnb boards with other poas addicts! :haha:
I used to be like that. I'd wait until I was a week late and take a test and that would be it. Wouldn't dream of testing early or testing for progression. It wasn't until we struggled to conceive our 3rd that I found this site and my eyes were opened to the world of ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->