November 2017

My husband is really excited, and already saying he secretly hopes for a boy this time because we have a 13 month old daughter haha

Mine is very excited. He's hoping for a girl but happy with either

I will get an early scan on the nhs at 8 weeks, but I might go for a private scan at 6 weeks if I get that far, I'm not getting no more digis, got 1-2 weeks yesterday which I'm happy with as I only ov on the 11/2. My hubby seems excited bless him he was talking to my tummy last night saying it needs to stick as we love it already 💖

I will get an early scan on the nhs at 8 weeks, but I might go for a private scan at 6 weeks if I get that far, I'm not getting no more digis, got 1-2 weeks yesterday which I'm happy with as I only ov on the 11/2. My hubby seems excited bless him he was talking to my tummy last night saying it needs to stick as we love it already 💖

thats too cute

That sounds just like my DH, thats soo sweet :hugs:

I feel really sick this morning. This is really strange for me as MS doesn't usually start until 7 weeks in my other pregnancies.

Hello lovelies can I join you? Just found out and I am due 7th November :)
We have a 15mo son and had been trying for no. 2 since Oct last year.
With DS we paid for a private 3D scan at 15wks to find out the gender but not sure what we'll do this time :)

Hello lovelies can I join you? Just found out and I am due 7th November :)
We have a 15mo son and had been trying for no. 2 since Oct last year.
With DS we paid for a private 3D scan at 15wks to find out the gender but not sure what we'll do this time :)

Hello and welcome. I usually find out gender but don't think I want to this time.

I can't believe it but I'm already experiencing nausea and no desire to eat. I had it really bad with my first so maybe it's in my head ha.

I'm the opposite, I'm ravenous and eating everything in the house! lol

Woohoo welcome meg :D

I am also eating everything in the house, I am constantly hungry lol so i am going to eat while I can, before the MS starts.

DH doesnt want to know the gender, but I do, so I convinced him that we can find out :D yay

I'm alot more hungry as well, we aren't finding out, this will be our last and I want the surprise, we didn't find out with dd, we did with dd2 and ds.

Anyone else developing more symptoms? My boobs are starting to get sensitive and sore, not a lot, but enough to notice, and I am extremely tired, although I slept around 10 hours last night. I got pretty intensive abdominal cramps the last few days, but that seems to slow down today.

Dh says the gender doesnt matter to him, but I caught him looking at baby boy clothes, so I think he wants a boy.

I've got some mild cramping, and peeing A LOT, had to get up 3 x last night to pee :( I'm still bf my 15mo and that's not really hurting yet, but I've heard it will start to. My skin had been broken out but is clearing up nicely and I hope it stays that way! (I had lovely skin for the first time in my life last time I was pregnant!)

I'm having stomach cramps :( not period like in my uterus area but actually in my stomach. Dr said it wasn't common but is normal and just that things are moving around and growing already.

yeah im definitely cramping all day and with backache on and off! oh the joys of pregnancy! anyone else still testing? Im trying hard not to as i just freak myself out over darkness of lines.

I'm using my last test as we speak haha I can't justify spending the money after this....

I also used up my last OPK just for fun and the test line was way darker than the control!

I'm still testing which is stressing me out more, lots of cramps now, especially my left side where I have no tube, back ache on and off

I have cramps on and off, and I'm still testing also! Will do another frer tomorrow and then my last on Tuesday.

BTW anyone notice the new curved handled frers suck?? They barely have a line while my cheapie tests are blazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->