November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Sparkle I remember my doctor telling me something like only 10% or less chance to have a m/c after seeing a heartbeat.. which I think is great.

Anyone else feeling cramps? I have had some cramping since last night and it continued on today. They come and go. They were not twinges like I had on Monday but cramping. I called the nurse again and she said it is probably still the Uterus stretching and I need to call them if the cramps stay and don't go away and/or they accompany bleeding.

Anyone else feeling these?

Hey desi,

I had a bit of cramping yesterday, which today has turned to random sharp pains that shoot across my uterus. They really hurt!

I was seeing my OBGYN today anyways so I asked for a scan as I was getting sharp pain. I had an ultrasound and saw baby's heartbeat today! 122bpm! Everything looked okay according to the tech....she said I had a long gestational sac, though, whatever that means.

Anyways, I would really suggest trying to get scanned for peace of mind if you're worrying a lot.

wow..that is amazing that you were able to hear the heartbeat. It is pretty cool!!

I asked my nurse about the ultrasound and she said they won't scan unless until I experience any of the "bad" symptoms..I am starting to dislike our practice. We only have one practice in our town so its almost monopolized. We only get an u/s at 18 weeks. I think that is pretty ridiculous.
Hey desi,

I had a bit of cramping yesterday, which today has turned to random sharp pains that shoot across my uterus. They really hurt!

I was seeing my OBGYN today anyways so I asked for a scan as I was getting sharp pain. I had an ultrasound and saw baby's heartbeat today! 122bpm! Everything looked okay according to the tech....she said I had a long gestational sac, though, whatever that means.

Anyways, I would really suggest trying to get scanned for peace of mind if you're worrying a lot.

At my practice, we are meant to only get one u/s at 20 weeks! So, similar to yours. But today I pressed the Dr. that my cramps were bugging me, and because I had a MC in the past, he agreed to the scan. But when I was there last week they had told me no scan until 20 weeks.

Anyone else feeling cramps? I have had some cramping since last night and it continued on today. They come and go. They were not twinges like I had on Monday but cramping. I called the nurse again and she said it is probably still the Uterus stretching and I need to call them if the cramps stay and don't go away and/or they accompany bleeding.

Anyone else feeling these?

Hey Desi,
I have been feeling lots of cramping too. Period like cramping with a few sharp pains. As a matter of fact it woke me up at 2 AM today and I had a mini panick attack while laying in bed. The reason I panicked is because I usually start my period around 2AM and it usually wakes me up like that! I feel better this morning....its just so confusing when they feel like period cramps! I didnt realize pregnancy was quite painful! Well I am thankful I have an ultrasound scheduled on my 8 week mark April 19. If I were you I would just demand a scan or invest in a private one....it HAS to be worth the peace of mind....

OK! New status....I am feel loads of nausea and have been having cramps that almost feel like hunger pains all night and day today. Yuck!

OK! New status....I am feel loads of nausea and have been having cramps that almost feel like hunger pains all night and day today. Yuck!

I'm having similar...no fun. Especially at work :(

Hey everyone!

I took a bit of a break from here as I was feeling so rough! Thankfully the sickness has lessened but now I'm just horribly dizzy. Has anyone else had this? I'm trying to drink to keep me hydrated, but then I know I'll be up and down to the bathroom all day and night! I just want to get to that part where I'm glowing, not green tinged skin and bags under my eyes!

Glad to hear everyone else is doing ok! Xx

LOL!! MissSaz! You poor thing! Ive been sick too.. not actually having to throw up - just lots of dizziness and nausea.. I am SICK of it!! I know we have a ways to go before we are in the clear for m/s .. but I didnt have this with my first baby and Im not happy about this - because I know you can have a perfectly healthy baby and NOT have this crap. LOL. Here I am , crazy and irritated.. sorry for the rant girls!

No Nausea for me but those cramps are killing me. Today I have got a bit of cough and everytime I cough it HURTS more...the nurse said to take Tylenol but I am going to see how far I can tough it out.

Hang in there ladies. I am secretly wishing I had nausea but then on the same thought am glad that I do not have it :)! Nausea and cramping wouldn't make good friends together.

I find I feel really nauseaus if I don't eat, but then, nothing sounds good to me. :haha:

If I make myself eat something the nausea goes away for afew hours.

Absolutely! If I don't eat I feel sooo ill! I'm craving cheese at the moment which is so odd but even now I feel sick!!

Well..the update from me is I woke up with no cramping, no nausea, except for the ever present bloat!

Hey ladies! Thank you so much for your posts. I have been reading them for the last few days. I was very hesitant to write on here because I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and my husband and I had been ttc ever since. At the end of March I finally got a positive test! I was not expecting it either. I think that I will be due around Nov 25. I am so nervous about every little cramp and such. This blog has kept me sane! Thank you so much!

Welcome Melissa. Yes we are all obsessed with every little twitch, cramp, sneeze, cough everything! Glad to have you on board :)!

Welcome Melissa!! :wave: how many times a night is everyone getting up to pee!!!? I'm averaging 3! Soo tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->