November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Hi desi and everyone! Glad to hear you're feeling better and the brown stuff has stopped :)
Hope you're ok today and Hope everyone is well!
I'm a bit nervous got my first scan on 5 th April caus of the mc in dec and i'm really quietly very nervous....hope they see what they're meant to....

Good luck today, let us know how it goes won't ya. X

OMG!! That is one huge beautiful belly! Do they really get that big? How big was your first baby!

Lucky! Wow! I love your pictures. You look beautiful and your adorable belly gets me so excited to watch mine grow too! You seemed to have a proper little bump pretty early in your pregnancy...I hope I look pregnant by 12 weeks!

So to all those who are already moms and to those who are soon to be....what are your thoughts on working? I work full time in a office currently and am debating staying home. Any thoughts? For those of you who stay home, do you enjoy it?

Health and love to all of you ladies!

:hugs:

Desi! How are you feeling? I have been thinking and praying for you lately and have a good feeling about your pregnancy! :winkwink:

Awww..you are the sweetest BabyShaw. I am doing ok. Still cautious and trying to think +ve and pray because I realized that is ALL I can do.

I had some slight cramping (not painful) on the right side almost near my hip bone that started Sunday night before I went to bed and continued off and on yesterday and I finally gave in and called the nurse. She asked me if I was drinking enough water and I have been since Sunday. She said that is good and she said it is probably because my Uterus is 'getting ready for that baby'. I didn't ask her why only on right side. She did tell me if the cramping turns painful and/or accompanies bleeding I should call them right away. Since last night the cramping has stopped (yay!)

How are YOU doing? Any MS? New symptoms?

Desi! How are you feeling? I have been thinking and praying for you lately and have a good feeling about your pregnancy! :winkwink:

I am good. Symptoms are very mild. BBs are still a bit sore and I have been going to bed by 8 every night because I am exhausted. I havent gotten sick yet but I have felt a bit queasy and yucky since Sunday. I am not sure if it is MS or if it is due to my allergies. Sometimes all of the draining makes me feel yucky.

I had period like cramping all weekend but no bleeding. It is so exhausting wondering what everylittle pain and feeling means so my dh and I decided to just let everything be and try not to obsess. We realize that miscarriage is the bodies way of flushing out an abnormal pregnancy so if it happens, we will just have to try again.

I have also been extremely picky with food. One minute something sounds great and within 5 minutes it makes me want to be sick! The only thing I can get down in the morning is a bagel and for lunch and dinner I am craving cold things like sandwiches or cereal. I cant stand the thought of pasta which was my favorite food!

In a way what you are saying is correct. A MC is our body's defense mechanism. But I still hope that our body doesn't have to make that decision. I still envy women who are not "trying" and do not find out until they are 7/8 weeks into their pregnancies. Less obsession for them I think.

My sister said her MS started when she was 7 weeks along and all she ate were PB&Js because that is all she felt like eating. I gagged a lot when I brushed my teeth this morning but no other symptoms. BBs are a bit sore for me too. Here's hoping that 12 W hits soon :)!

Yay for 12 weeks! Our little peanuts are already the size of a sweet pea! Can you believe it?

One day soon we gazing into our precious little baby's eyes and reflecting on everything we felt throughout the pregnancy. I am just trying to enjoy today...so that way if everything works out I wont regret wasting this amazing time worrying. We have eachothers support so lets enjoy this!
:hugs:

Well said, sista :)! I am raising my smoothie glass! Here's to happy, healthy, 8 more months!

Hey girls, how is everyone's MS? Is anyone going to purchase or rent a doppler?

Thank you so much for all the compliments ladies!! I did love my belly.. and I didnt really have much pain with my first pregnancy. The only complaint I had that was awful was that I had Carpel Tunnel in my wrists. My hands would ache all night, I had to wear braces - then from about week 35+ my pointer fingers were completely numb. I worked at a coffee shop until I was too big to reach the syrups, LOL - which was about 34 weeks. And they say that can cause carpel tunnel because making shots and what not, I also type a lot for my fiance's and I's company as I run the office..so I was super busy with my last pregnancy, I am hoping I dont get it this time around, it is some what common in pregnant women.
Macy was 8 pounds 12 ounces. SO she was a big baby. But that wasnt the worst of it, the worst was the size of her head.. eeek - 15 1/2 inches. Which is ginormous! What we are willing to go through for our babies :)

I can relate BabyShaw.. Ive been picky with eating too.. little bouts of nausea have been happening, but if I force myself to eat it gets better. Only unhealthy things are sounding good to me tho.. bring on the donuts and fries! LOL

I am on the US. I rented one for about 3 months with my last daughter. I think I am going to do it again. There was nothing like being able to hear her heartbeat anytime.

Oh, luckyalready those photos are amazing! You were just glowing!! I love seeing what we have to look forward to.

I'm also getting food aversions and like you girls only craving certain things...things I used to love sound gross and I'm really only enjoying carbs and bland food. Poor hubby has been cooking and it's hit or miss if I eat dinner or much of it.

I feel nauseaus in the mornings but yeah, I definitely find eating a bit helps it go away.

I hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Cool. I bet that would have been cool. At what week can you start hearing the heartbeat? Where did you rent it from?
I am on the US. I rented one for about 3 months with my last daughter. I think I am going to do it again. There was nothing like being able to hear her heartbeat anytime.

Hello ladies! Had my first scan today and saw the heartbeat and a fluttering bean!! Sooo happy!!

Sparkle!! Thats SOOO awesome! So happy for you! They say once you see the heart beat, things are likely to go well!! Thats AWESOME!! WOOHOO!

Sparkle!! Thats SOOO awesome! So happy for you! They say once you see the heart beat, things are likely to go well!! Thats AWESOME!! WOOHOO!

WOW! That is amazing!!! Congratulations.
Hello ladies! Had my first scan today and saw the heartbeat and a fluttering bean!! Sooo happy!!

Thank you :flower: i feel pretty good apart from the fact I now have full on nausea and i'm completely exhausted! But totally worth it! Is it true that things are likely to go well once you hear the heartbeat?? I really hope so...Any statistics, or am i now obsessed?!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->