November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

I'm up and down nearly every 2 hours, as when I get up I get thirsty, have a drink and the whole vicious circle starts again! lol

I have been getting up 2-3 times a night to pee. I usually eat an applesauce cup one of those times because I am so hungry. :)

I'm only getting up once a night, as usual. Maybe it's a sign I'm not drinking enough water!

Welcome, Melissa! :wave:

I am only getting up once on most nights. Some nights I don't even get up. Before getting pregnant, I never woke up in the middle of the night.

I didn't either but now I'm like a bloody tap!! Had a great day today we baked in the sun while having a BBQ courtesy of my OH..yum!

Hi girls! - Yeah Im peeing at least 2 times a night.. and so many times during the day I cant count. Yesterday I didnt have one symptom. I felt FANTASTIC. But, it scared me a little too... thinking, uh oh?? The nausea and the crampiness came back this morning tho.. that day off was wonderful.

Don't worry Desi :hugs: I've had a few days like that, maybe you have started to get used to some of the symptoms so they're not as noticeable any more?

Thanks Sparkle. I don't think that is the case. I have felt so normal in that I spent a few hours working in the garden yesterday...today my legs and hands ache because of that :)!

I've noticed the past two weeks in a row that I always feel pretty normal and Saturday and Sunday because I sleept like 10 hours a night. :thumbup: Being well rested really helps the cramps and nausea, per my midwife. She says that fatigue plays a role in both.

We are travelling this weekend, however, so that has posed some challenges like pulling over more often for pee breaks and me pooping out early (in bed at our hotel room at 10 pm!). We also went to an Indian buffet for dinner last night and urgh, I could barely eat anything without it making me feel ill!!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :) I have a 4 hour drive to look forward to in a bit.....

Be careful with buffets Allie, the food is sometimes sitting out for a while under heated lamp and can lead to bacteria breeding, which can sometimes be bad for us pg ladies.....well that's what i was told!!

good morning ladies! how is everyone feeling??? I am struggling with MS and am having a heck of a time trying to work. Blahhh. I cant wait until my scan next week!

Hi BabyShaw,

I actually started a new thread on my lack thereof of any symptoms what so ever. I feel absolutely fine, like a regular normal day. No cramping, nausea, soreness in bbs etc. May be it is my little blessing but I am so wishing for a twitch or something so I know something is happening with me!!

Desi I'm seriously envious if you feel fine right now!! Lol! I have the worst Morning sickness ever! My mum keeps saying " it's so wierd I never had any symptoms with all three of you!" so it can still lead to a very healthy pg :) I'm do jealous! I've been throwing up all day! Baby shaw I dont know how you're working?! I'm so glad I've got two weeks off for Easter! Only good thing about being a teacher!

It is a serious case of we-want-what-others-have! I don't really want the full blown MS but I would appreciate little very little nausea and mild cramping. But I don't think life works that way!

Desi.. no no no.. you do NOT wish for any of the ickiness!! LOL! I promise! With my last pregnancy I was perfect.. and so happy, like always on cloud 9 and the only symptom I had in the first trimester was bigger/sore boobs.. I was hoping I was going to have a repeat..but nope. I find that if I get right out of bed when I wake up instead of laying there for a couple of minutes Im better off. Also if I eat RIGHT away it seems to help the nausea. Also, if after that I can get a cardio workout in.. Im good the rest of the day. But sometimes if I smell a food, or something that smells strong I get to sick to my stomach. I wish I was symptom free. Im so excited to have a BLUEBERRY now! lol :)

Desi.. no no no.. you do NOT wish for any of the ickiness!! LOL! I promise! With my last pregnancy I was perfect.. and so happy, like always on cloud 9 and the only symptom I had in the first trimester was bigger/sore boobs.. I was hoping I was going to have a repeat..but nope. I find that if I get right out of bed when I wake up instead of laying there for a couple of minutes Im better off. Also if I eat RIGHT away it seems to help the nausea. Also, if after that I can get a cardio workout in.. Im good the rest of the day. But sometimes if I smell a food, or something that smells strong I get to sick to my stomach. I wish I was symptom free. Im so excited to have a BLUEBERRY now! lol :)

Ok your workout comment got me thinking...I am doing NOTHING for exercise. What types of workouts do you do and what is safe????

Hi BabyShaw,

I actually started a new thread on my lack thereof of any symptoms what so ever. I feel absolutely fine, like a regular normal day. No cramping, nausea, soreness in bbs etc. May be it is my little blessing but I am so wishing for a twitch or something so I know something is happening with me!!

I completely understand your concern and I would feel the same way. I have spoken with SO many others that had absolutely NO symptoms and others who didnt get any until around 9-10 weeks.

About the cramping, mine has completely stopped. I would say it has been around a week or just under since I have felt anything down there. Try to do things that keep your mind off of everything so time passes faster. I think the only thing that will reassure us at this point is a scan so pray that time goes by fast!

BabyShaw,
Thanks for letting me know about your cramping. That makes me feel a bit better.

I will have to FINALLY do our taxes tonight so that will probably keep my mind off this, just for tonight hehe!!
About the cramping, mine has completely stopped. I would say it has been around a week or just under since I have felt anything down there. Try to do things that keep your mind off of everything so time passes faster. I think the only thing that will reassure us at this point is a scan so pray that time goes by fast!

Hi girls!

I notice that I get a few cramps here and there, sometimes in the middle of the night. But not very many during the day at all! desi, maybe you're getting the stretching pains while you are sleeping.

As for MS, how many of you have thrown up yet?

So far I have no thrown up but I have felt soooooo ill today. I think my MS is worse than ever today....can barely eat, everything sound disgusting! I've been eating such crap because nothing sounds good except carbs and melon....and popsicles and cereal. :dohh: What a diet!

desi, there are so many without ms that are fine! I know you're worried like I was last week...and I got a scan and now I feel so much better knowing everything is on track. I would really suggest getting an early scan just so you know everything is good and you can relax. Seeing that little heartbeat was just magical......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->