November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

I'm forever running to the bathroom to check af hasn't cruelly arrived, but I am starting to get a little calmer than I was.

However, I am totally panicking about telling my parents this weekend. We are making the 4 hour drive to tell them in person, but I'm so worried what my mum will say, even though I'm 30, married and have a good job. I guess I just feel like a little girl playing house still.

I completely know how you feel about playing house. I am sure your parents will be SO happy! Good luck!

Hello everyone!

I have been having the sharp pains too. No blood, just a lot of water or milky CM, gross! It is so wet that I am CONSTANTLY checking to make sure its not AF.

I wanted to ask how everyones nutrition is going? I want to get some ideas a what a full day of eating looks like for you girls. I need help getting my eating habits on track! - no more mcdonalds lol. If you wouldnt mind helping me out!

Love and health to you all!:hugs:

I keep getting sharp pains & weird feelings down by my pelvic area, I guess where my uterus is. I feel sooo bloated & gassy, I wanna sit with my jeans unbuttoned at work lol. I def have alot of CM, it is so gross!!

Im having a problem with eating. I dont know if its because Im a little anxious, because of hormones, and all the gassy weird feelings im having in my belly, but its probably a combo of everything! lol I try to snack on fruit, yogurt, fruit sncaks etc... throughout the day, but Im nervous Im not getting everything I need. (Then I try to think about all the women who are sick for the 1st 3 months, and figure Im ok)

Anyone else having the same issues with eating?

Good luck telling your parents MissSazra! I don't think we're telling anyone (except my BFF who knew right away) until 12 weeks.

Yesterday I had the sharp cramping, and today no cramping at all!

When I'm cramping I'm worried but when I'm not cramping I'm worried because I'm not cramping! :dohh:

Btw, my boobs are killing me!! Especially at night, I have to take my bra off and let them free because they are so sore. :haha:

As for eating, erm, I haven't been very good about it eating well because I've been super hungry and eating ALOT. I figure I shouldn't deprive myself of cravings so I'm just going with it...but I'm making sure to take my vitamins and eat lots of fruit and veg inbetween the pizza and taco cravings.

morning ladies hope ur all well :wave:,
allie- im the same as you with the cramping as when youve got them ur thinking is everything ok and then when uv not got them ur still thinking is everything ok,
with the eating thing i wouldnt worry too much as long as you try have a bit of fruit or veg a day with one meal,ive heard about ladies making themselfs smoothies to help with making it easyier to have them,ive had 2 kids though n never once worried about what i ate n they were healthy as they came and so will be the same again and i mean healthy in weight too as they were 8lb n 8lb 6oz and been told this one will be a 9lb for sure as each baby gets bigger,for a slim size 8 im a little worried but not too much,
how are you all sleeping too as im waking 2 or 3 times a night and then wide awake come 6am,ud think id remember what i was like the other times but i honestly dont :haha: x x

Hi Girls!!
I hear ya on the CM.. ugh. I remember this about the last pregnancy too - I wear panty liners just so I dont feel wet all day. Also, my boobs are huge. LOL. I remember last time I got veins in them .. and I already have a slightly bulging vein on the top of my bigger boob ... lol. They are naturally 36DD, and I swear if they get any bigger I may just end up wearing sports bras..as I might refuse to go up from here.. whats after DD? triple DDD? or E? ahh! No no no!
lol
I do love getting little twinges in my lower stomach, and the cramps are even okay if they are slight..as it reminds me that my uterus is getting bigger for baby :)
I thought Id share my start picture.. I did this last time with my pregnancy and I took one every week.. I only have a slight pooch thanks to my 2 year old ;) cant wait to have a baby filling it!
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/luckylynndee/march24week4.jpg

What a cute pre-bump!

I hear ya on the boobs lol. I'm also a 36DD...I don't know if mine are bigger yet but they hurt like heck!!!

Today I didn't any cramps or twinges at all. :shrug: Most of the day I didn't even feel pregnant!

Hey Allie... Same here , I am feeling not pregnant today too.
(a bit worrying since I've gotten use to the cramps)

Same here. I had cramping here and there and today nothing and I feel not pregnant. Argh...this is frustrating...
Hey Allie... Same here , I am feeling not pregnant today too.
(a bit worrying since I've gotten use to the cramps)

Hi everyone, I'm due around end of Nov too.

Been cramping the last couple of day, lost my appetite, can't sleep. Constantly feeling wet down below from milky CM.

Nausea started a couple of days ago but this morning I was actually sick.

Worth it tho ;)

Well, since we're all pretty close in EDD and a lot of aren't experiencing cramping, it must just be the stage we are at.

Welcome, Rhiana! MS has already started for you, eh?

I too had lots of cramping yesterday after a big fight with DH. It has me scared. I did get my beta levels back yesterday and they more than doubled so that is good. Has anyone else had any morning sickness? I have not yet.

Hi Girls!!
I hear ya on the CM.. ugh. I remember this about the last pregnancy too - I wear panty liners just so I dont feel wet all day. Also, my boobs are huge. LOL. I remember last time I got veins in them .. and I already have a slightly bulging vein on the top of my bigger boob ... lol. They are naturally 36DD, and I swear if they get any bigger I may just end up wearing sports bras..as I might refuse to go up from here.. whats after DD? triple DDD? or E? ahh! No no no!
lol
I do love getting little twinges in my lower stomach, and the cramps are even okay if they are slight..as it reminds me that my uterus is getting bigger for baby :)
I thought Id share my start picture.. I did this last time with my pregnancy and I took one every week.. I only have a slight pooch thanks to my 2 year old ;) cant wait to have a baby filling it!
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/luckylynndee/march24week4.jpg

I love the pic. :)

No Morning Sickness yet. But I am flying tomorrow for a work trip and I am slightly worried about that. Everyone says its ok to fly since I am only in the first trimester but this trip was scheduled 6 months before and it was too late to back out PLUS I haven't told my work yet that I am pregnant. I am afraid that the sickness is going to start when I am on the plane..

Well, since we're all pretty close in EDD and a lot of aren't experiencing cramping, it must just be the stage we are at.

Welcome, Rhiana! MS has already started for you, eh?

It would seem so. I thought it was a bit early, but seems not.

Does anyone worry about work figuring it out before you're ready to tell them? I've got 2 training courses next week with a small group of people (including my direct colleagues) and I'm worried that I'll be outed.

We haven't even told our parents yet!

I've been feeling sick and tired around 4pm, but not actually been sick (yet). My mum said morning sickness started quite early with her too.

Rhiana - unless you're worried that you are doing something at work that shouldn't be doing (e.g. heavy lifting) I wouldn't worry about telling work until you're ready. Some people might have an inkling if, for instance, you go out for a drink and stick to non-alcoholic but they're unlikely to mention it - just have an excuse up your sleeve (e.g. i've just taken some paracetamol that's why I'm not drinking).

Hi lovely ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 28th :flower:

I turn 5 weeks tomorrow and barely have any symptoms. No sickness or anything. I kinda want to feel sick. I also have to fly later this week for work (1 hour either way) and I'm worried about this. I hope it won't affect anything.

Hi ya, I'm due 28th November aswell - feel free to add me as a buddy as would love to share experiences along the way. This is my first.

Feeling dull period pains down low, and sore boobs but that's it so far.

Hi ladies!! Can i join you? I'm due on Nov 27th! Currently feeling not a lot just very tired and very grouchy and a bit of heartburn! Glad to hear some of you are not having loads of symptoms caus I have been really worried. Had a MC in Dec 2010 and a chem in Feb so pretty much gonna be a wreck until i'm 12 weeks at least!

Welcome! Only thing my dr. office said is to drink plenty of water in the plane and walk every hour or so. Since your flight time is only 1 hr I guess you don't need to walk. Mine is about 2hrs so I might get up once and walk.

Hi lovely ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 28th :flower:

I turn 5 weeks tomorrow and barely have any symptoms. No sickness or anything. I kinda want to feel sick. I also have to fly later this week for work (1 hour either way) and I'm worried about this. I hope it won't affect anything.

Hi everyone!!! Welcome to the new ladies! :wave:

So, when is everyone getting their first scan? Do you know yet? I have my first appointment this week but no scan scheduled yet. I don't know if they do them until closer to 12 weeks at my OBGYN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->