November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Mine is always on the left!! Got MW appointment tomorrow. Nervous for some reason?! Hope all is ok in there! Wish me luck!

My LO is always on the right! Funny!

I did a 2 mile walk on Saturday which is the most ive walked for months. I used to do loads of sport and run about 10 miles 4 times a week but since the bleeds ive done nothing. Walking 2 miles on Saturday was so exhausting! I fell asleep on the sofa at 8pm!

Good luck tomorrow Sparkle. Im sure everything will be fine. Is this your 16 week midwife appt? Ive a scan tomorrow to see what clot is doing. Eeeek.

Are you girls all sleeping on your left? Im sleeping on my right or my back. I really struggle to sleep on left. I might get some pillows to stop me rolling on to my back but Im hoping sleeping on right is okay.
Sxxx

Allie,
I will post a bump pic when I am back home.

I do have a question for you girls - when I wake up every day my bump seems smaller than it "becomes" at the end of the day. So I guess it is partially bloat then? Does this happen with any of you? At dinner, you can DEFINITELY tell I am preggo, at breakfast you might think I am just a bit fat....hmm...

Sparkle, Good luck. Keep us posted.

Sarah - I was a tummy sleeper before. I am at that stage now where I cannot sleep on the tummy for more than a few seconds because it is kinda hard in the tummy area. I try to sleep on my left side and then half way through the night I realize I am on my right and then switch. I have heard that if the baby is uncomfortable with sleeping positions you will feel uncomfortable BEFORE the baby so it should wake you up. I will double check that logic at my dr. appointment on Friday.

Speaking of sleep, I have been getting CRAZY baby dreams the last 3 nights. All three nights I delivered the baby and it was a BOY! Last nights dream apparently I delivered AT HOME (scary) and 2 months earlier. But apparently the baby was 7lbs and very very healthy and for some reason the at home bit in my dream didn't scare me at all but when I woke up I was happy it was just a dream :)! The night before, apparently I am trying to feed the baby and apparently the baby was always HUNGRY. Have you ladies gotten any baby dreams?

I have an OB appointment tomorrow as well. I always feel a little nervous. Good luck tomorrow Sparkle and Sarah!

I think sleeping on the right is perfectly fine...I've read left if best but right is fine too. I ALWAYS wake up on my back as well, and I have a pillow to try to stop me but it doesn't work. So when I wake up I just put myself back on my left side.

I've been having vivid dreams recently but only a few about pregnancy. I had a dream about the upcoming ultrasound but woke up before they told me the sex.

Hmmm Desi I wonder if this means boy for you?

Good Luck tomorrow Sarah! It's my 16 week check up tomorrow. I've been noticing how small my bump is in the morning too!! There's a major difference. In the morning I can almost look just fat not pregnant! Thought it was just me! I've been sleeping mainly on my left side but I've had to train myself to do that! I often find myself in my back and then freak out they I've cut off it's air supply! I am a little extreme sometimes!! Lol!

Hi girls, good luck on all your appointments today!

I have a pregnancy pillow that prevents me from turning over on my back in the middle of the night without knowing it. It is U-shaped so the only way for me to lie on my back is to push the legs of the U out slightly. The other night I tried just using a pillow between my legs (no pregnancy pillow) but that was a nightmare because every time I wanted to switch sides, I had to pull the pillow out and readjust my blankets and all that mess. So I'm sticking to the pregnancy pillow! :)

Oddly enough, I had my first dream last night about the baby. It was pretty creepy!! The baby kept moving around from side to side and I could feel it with my hands and then I moved my hand and I could see through my belly and the baby looked liked a huge gummy bear with giant black eyes. eeks! :shrug:

I feel HUGE today. I have officially gained weight...1lb since last week...but I definitely look like I gained more than that.

Have any of you had a clear watery discharge?? I have been having it a few times a day for the past four days. It's not a lot (it will pool in a circle about the size of a few quarters), but still, everything worries me so I'm going to ask the MW today. Also, all weekend long it felt like I just could not empty my bladder properly...I'd go to the bathroom and then a few minutes later would have the urge to go again but not much would come out. Ugh, I hate all these confusing symptoms.

How did everyone's appointments go today?

Bumphope, no idea about the discharge, but do you wear a panty liner? I do so discharge never 'pools' and I can tell the color better than with underwear. When I wear underwear it seems clear but when I wear a pantyliner I can tell it's yellowy.

My appointment went well. It seemed pretty quick actually! We chatted for a bit and he listened to baby...heart rate is 156, and he said normal is 120-160 so my baby has a pretty fast rate. :shrug:

I got my ultrasound scheduled for July 6th, so I still have to wait 3 weeks! I hope they fly by.

Oh, and I dared ask about birth and he kind of scared me a little. I said I want to avoid interventions and an epidural and a c-section, etc. I asked what the c-section rate was and he said 30%!!!!! Nooooooo!

He said back sleeping is actually okay until week 20, but to try my side as much as I can.

Bumphope, I had a nightmare last night too, but it wasn't pregnancy related. Either way I've noticed my dreams are getting WEIRD and more vivid than ever.

Hi guys, appointment went really well. :wohoo: Heartbeat was 156 and sounded like a galloping horse!
@Bumphope... I need to get one of those pregnancy pillows, sleeping is becoming a nightmare!

Our babies have the exact same heart rate today! :)

I know i just realised that!! He/she was wriggling around like crazy and then he/she kicked the doppler! I can't wait to know which one it is..a he or a she??? @Allie you're scan is on my daughter's birthday! It's so cool to have you guys so close in terms of our pregnancies. We're all having such similar symptoms!

Bumphope - I am having discharge every day and I put on liners every day and it is almost always yellow. I don't have the clear like you describe.

It is funny how both Sparkle and Allie had the same heart rate. My 16 W got pushed to Friday because I was traveling this week. I suspect it is going to be lower for me because it was lower in 140s last appt. I will also get to schedule the gender scan on Friday. I can't wait for that.

I actually got back this evening and at the end of my second flight my tummy started feeling funny and my head started spinning. As soon as I got off the plane, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. It scared me but I am hoping everything is alright and it was just the plane landing that caused it. But it has worried me a little. I am going to call my dr. office tomorrow to see if they can pre-pone the Friday appointment so I can hear the heartbeat. It is times like these I wish I had a doppler :(!

Argh..work day tomorrow.....

I logged on to my e-mail and guess what I see:
https://www.babycenter.com/404_how-...momspreg_20110614:2&pe=MlV6WnBicXwyMDExMDYxNA..

Not sure if you are subscribed to babycenter e-mails. If you did, you may have gotten this today?

Hi everyone, glad your 16 weeks appointments went well. I haven't had much going on lately but next week I have my gender scan on Tuesday and my 16weeks appt (i'll be 17weeks they didn't have any appointments left for this week!)

Cannot wait to find out what I am having, would love love a girl after 3 boys but I have a strong feeling its another boy. I just can't wait to go shopping for Team Blue or Pink.

Hi Cherry! Exciting, I think you'll be the first on this thread to find out the sex!

Desi, I'm sure baby is fine in there. I wrote about this after I traveled last week but it also made me feel really weird!! I think it's all of the walking and pulling luggage and then your body goes through a bit during the flight, not to mention it's dehydrating. So basically it makes us feel like crap but baby will fine!

I find baby likes to kick the doppler too, Sparkle. Actually last night baby started running away from it!!! Alex and I did the doppler for much longer than normal and I don't think baby liked it, he/she ran away a few times and I had to search again. Also, it REALLY freaked me out but I heard the heartbeat drop for a little bit and then go back to normal!!! I googled it and apparently it's good for the hearbeat to have variation when the baby moves....and it dropped as the baby was moving away from doppler. Still scary though.

Oh my God, if I had a Doppler I would be on it ALL day!! But to be honest I'm getting kicked most of the day so it's all good! Being a music teacher baby does get subjected to quite a few loud bangs! It jumps up and down and then kicks me. They're such light little things but kicks nonetheless!

Hi Girls,

Can you all feel baby kick already?? I cant feel anything! At my scan yesterday the sonographer said the baby was kicking me but I was oblivious!

My scan went well and im pretty chuffed as my hematoma has shrunk. At the 12 week scan it was 7cm*7cm and now its 4cm*2cm. So fingers crossed the clots on its way out! Ive to continue resting and im really hoping by my 20 week scan the clot will have gone.

Annoyingly they couldnt answer my question about if I was okay to fly and said to wait til after my 20 week scan. Ive booked the fights anyway as prices started to go up and just have to hope they say I can go.

I told colleagues at work today - im getting to the stage where its obvious and also wanted to give people an explanation to why ive been off work. Im going to increase my days in the office to 1-2 days a week. I also got given a seat on the tube today but I was sticking my belly out!

Sparkle-Are you going to do NCT classes? Ive just signed up but its pretty expensive!

Sxx

YAY that's great news Sarah!! What are NCT classes? How exciting you told your colleagues...I bet it makes much more sense to them now!

No, I can't feel kicking all the time, I've only felt it a handful of times and that's been like little flutters. I can't wait for it to come more often.

What did your midwife say about the discharge, Bumphope? Today I went without a panty liner for the first time in awhile and I notice I have some damp spots on my panties that looks kind of clear, with bits of the white milky stuff. Now I'm paranoid about leaking fluid!

Sarah - Great to hear the hematoma has shrunk! :happydance: I can't feel baby kick yet. I think I have felt flutters before, but I'm not certain.

Allie - I do normally wear a pantyliner, however one morning I didn't put one on and that's when I first noticed the watery discharge. I have since been noticing it on the pantyliner but only because I am on the lookout for it. It is definitely clear and so it's possible I have not noticed it before because it's very hard to see on the liner. Initially I was freaking out that it was amniotic fluid too. But since it's not steady or heavy and since some ladies on here have mentioned they have it too, I have convinced myself it is normal. Though, it would be nice if the MW would respond!! I sent her an email yesterday which should get a response within two days. If I don't hear from her today, I'm going to call and leave a message for the office (messages are considered more urgent than the emails so should get a response same day).

Two more weeks until my anatomy scan. Omg, I cannot wait!! :yipee:

Yay BumpHope, mine is two weeks from Friday! Cannot wait either.

TMI but do any of you get cramps when aroused/with sex/orgasm? This morning while fooling around with DH (still not having sex) I got a sharp cramp in my uterus. It didn't last but it's still scary. Usually I get a mild cramping but today it was sharp for a sec.

Hello Melissa, I see you lurking! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->