November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

Would love to have you as a buddy O|1vertwist! How do you feel about getting to 5 weeks tomorrow :flower:

Thanks for the info desiwannab! I'll be sure to load up on fluids. Thank goodness its a short flight!

I have my first scan at 6 weeks 1 day, Allie, which is April 5th. Can't wait!

Hi Ladies :wave: !! How is everyone today!? What a difference a day makes! I'm having loads of twinges, loads of peeing and my nips are SO sore!! :blush: I did get 3+ on a digi at 15 dpo so I figured I should be having big symptoms??! My mouth is watering so much! Maybe I'm just hungry...Again!! :rofl:
I have my doctors appointment tomorrow so I guess I'll find out soon enough when my first scan is but I can't wait!!

Hi ladies!

I just got back from telling my parents and they were fab about it. They asked questions and gave advice, it was such a lovely day!

Hope everyone is doing ok! Xx

That's brilliant! I bet that's a real weight off your mind, now u can relax and enjoy your pregnancy :thumbup:!!!

I think at our dr. office they won't do the scan until 12 weeks until I decide get the NT (Nuchal) scan done which they said they schedule at 11 weeks. Is anyone getting Nuchal done?

Buttercup, I just finished one leg of the flight..so far so good..it was really cloudy and the flight was really bumpy and I kept having twinges in my lower abdomen but I am ok now. No twinges etc. I was pretty nervous though...I cannot wait for my work to end so I can go back to my own bed in 4 days...

Yay! I am very excited and congrats to everyone! This is going to be a fun 9 months!

So, I have been feeling period cramps for two days now...its really like a dull version of them...

Has anyone else experienced this? How long will it last? I just want to make sure nothing is wrong!

:coffee:

BABYSHAW: I have also been ex. cramps!! I'm glad I'm not alone & I'm due November 30th!

Would love to have you as a buddy O|1vertwist! How do you feel about getting to 5 weeks tomorrow :flower:

Thanks for the info desiwannab! I'll be sure to load up on fluids. Thank goodness its a short flight!

I have my first scan at 6 weeks 1 day, Allie, which is April 5th. Can't wait!

:happydance: yey, very excited to get to 5 weeks.

I've booked in with the doctor but doesn't look like I will be seen by the Midwife until 12 weeks so lots of waiting for me.

Been feeling slight nausea and lower back ache, but nothing a bit of food and water doesn't cure. I can't sleep at the moment, hence I am up at 3.30 am on here, but only due to happy thoughts racing round my head, it's just so exciting. :cloud9:

Hi lovely ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 28th :flower:

I turn 5 weeks tomorrow and barely have any symptoms. No sickness or anything. I kinda want to feel sick. I also have to fly later this week for work (1 hour either way) and I'm worried about this. I hope it won't affect anything.

Isi - so happy to see you in first tri!! I'm due Nov 27th.

Having my first scan this Sat - at 5w 6d. Just before 6w as dr is out for the following 4 days.

Lovely to see you too, Robyn :hugs:. We're just a day apart :cloud9:. Good luck with your scan this weekend! What were your beta numbers? Are you hoping for twins :D?

I just found out I don't have to travel this week. Phew....so relieved. I know it's a short haul flight, but I'd really rather not.

Have a safe flight back in 4 days, desi!!!!

Morning everyone, can i join too? I just found out yesterday that I'm due on the 29th Nov!! YAY!

About me, I had a MC 4 weeks ago at 5 weeks and was waiting for my period to start so we could TTC again. I thought my period was just taking its time to arrive after the loss, even though I was a week late on Saturday, I still didn't for one second think I was pregnant, then I felt really car sick yesterday and fell asleep on the couch, so I started getting suspicious, turns out I'm pregnant!! Which is a huge shock because we really wanted to wait a cycle and also we supposedly DTD after ovulation!

Really really nervous obviously, have also had some cramping which has worried me some but the test lines are so much darker than last month already, so starting to get more excited!

Am delighted to be here with you ladies!!

Good luck to everybody xxx

Hello,

I too found out I am pregnant yeaterday. Fell pregnant straight after coming off bcp, I haven't had a 'natural' af but know exactly when I must have conceived.

So exciting. The due date is the same as my daughter's birthday, she is going to be 14 years old this year! Waiting to tell her but I'm sure she'll be excited.

Xxx

Welcome!! What are everyones symptoms like and are they as strong every day? Today my bbs aren't as sore as they were yesterday... I'm not as tired as I was... Don't know if I'm just not noticing stuff as much..?

Welcome!!

I am still on a work trip and have been doing LOTS of walking..the convention center is SO HUGE and getting from one place to another is a ton of walking..but last night before I went to bed, I had a tiny bit of brown on my panty liner..it got me so worried..when I wiped though I had light yellow/green CM (TMI, sorry). I don't know what is up. This mornign when I woke up and wiped, I felt like I saw some brown on the TP but I don't know if I am imagining things. I do not feel pregnant at all, no sore boobs, no MS, no nothing. I cannot wait to get home.....thanks for listening ladies...

I had the same brown spotting last week, but my beta was still strong after that. I was told not to worry, that it was normal.

I've also had the yellow CM occassionally. My doctor told me not to worry as well....but he's treating me for a mild yeast infection.

I'm sure you're fine!

Welcome!! What are everyones symptoms like and are they as strong every day? Today my bbs aren't as sore as they were yesterday... I'm not as tired as I was... Don't know if I'm just not noticing stuff as much..?

i usually start getting tired about an 1 or 2 after i wake up and i'm feeling bloated but that just started yesterday. I stay home with my two year old so he wears me out.

Lovely to see you too, Robyn :hugs:. We're just a day apart :cloud9:. Good luck with your scan this weekend! What were your beta numbers? Are you hoping for twins :D?

I just found out I don't have to travel this week. Phew....so relieved. I know it's a short haul flight, but I'd really rather not.

Have a safe flight back in 4 days, desi!!!!

Yay for not having to fly! I'm hoping to avoid flying for first tri if I can, just because I get travelsick anyway so bit worried what it would be like with ms!

My betas were 180 on 13dpo and 770 17dpo. Haven't had any more tests since then - have you? DH keeps saying he would like twins, bless!

Welcome new ladies! :flower: Symptoms update: increased nausea today - woke up at 6am feeling terrible. That was new - usually I start feeling sick in the afternoons.

i usually start getting tired about an 1 or 2 after i wake up and i'm feeling bloated but that just started yesterday. I stay home with my two year old so he wears me out.

Well I did a FRER just mow and the pg line is way darker than the control line and now that it's getting towards 5pm my symptoms are coming back! Maybe I'm just a night bird symptom girl! Gosh a 2 year old! Your hands have got to be full! Mine is 4 and at school there i was thinking i was tired! Hope you're resting when you can!

Hello Girls!
Looks like we have a lot of us due around the same time! Awesome!
I havent been having cramps for about a week..and I woke up this morning with them, scared me a bit. But no blood to go along with it..so I think Im okay. Super sore boobs and irritability.. I think it may just be bloating, but it sure is odd, I have a belly that sticks out already. With my last pregnancy my belly was HUGE. My doc said I have a very tilted uterus.. I started showing early with my daughter, probably around 8 weeks. here is a pic I took on monday
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f207/luckylynndee/march282011-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->