November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

I am already getting a bump too. Everyone keeps telling me and I feel like I need to unbutton my jeans already. This is my 4th, I wonder if this is why.

Luckyalready....Cute Bump!!

I can't fit into any of my button trousers and it's my second...may have something to do with it! It may be all those choc chip cookies! Lol! I'm sooo bloated! Urrgh! Fell asleep at work under my table again! If you pull the chairs in no one can see you! Hee hee! I'm a teacher so it was my free periods! I could never survive the afternoon now without lying down! God bless my boss who turned a blind eye! :laugh2:

You're so lucky Sparklebunny, I teach primary so don't have any free periods. I'm shattered by the time the bell goes at the end of the day! Xx

You're so lucky Sparklebunny, I teach primary so don't have any free periods. I'm shattered by the time the bell goes at the end of the day! Xx

Oh Hun, you must be so tired by the end of the day!! Primary is exhausting, tbh so is Secondary but at least you get free periods!!

I can barely keep my eyes open by the time 3.10 arrives. Thankfully my boss already knows, so does the deputy so I can be honest about feeling so tired all the time. I also feel more queasy in the afternoons so that's fun too!

Ha! I know the queasy feeling isn't fun in the middle of a lesson! I'm glad your boss knows it makes it soo much easier doesn't it!! My main thing is trying to get through 50 min lessons without peeing!! There have already been occasions where I've had to leave the TA in charge while I leg it to the toilet!

I know that one, my TAs cover for me all the time so I can run out to the toilet!

I'm in year 6 and today it has transpired that I probably won't be next year as it's too important for me to not be there for most of the year. So I'll be moving classrooms come September as well from the looks of it! Joy!

Hi lovely ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 28th :flower:

I turn 5 weeks tomorrow and barely have any symptoms. No sickness or anything. I kinda want to feel sick. I also have to fly later this week for work (1 hour either way) and I'm worried about this. I hope it won't affect anything.

I'm sure the flying won't be a problem! To reassure you, I went on holiday a few weeks ago so my bump has already been to CA, LA, Mojave and Death Valley! and back (I live in the UK). Didn't find out until this week, 5 weeks gone. Fingers crossed for the nest few weeks. Try not to worry X

I know that one, my TAs cover for me all the time so I can run out to the toilet!

I'm in year 6 and today it has transpired that I probably won't be next year as it's too important for me to not be there for most of the year. So I'll be moving classrooms come September as well from the looks of it! Joy!

Oh god ! What a nightmare! I'm a Year 7 form tutor and I'm dreading giving them up for a year. So i'm the one they come to after you! Wierd! It's hard from both our angles eh!? They had also asked me to apply for an Assistant Head of year or Head of Year job in September.....oh dear, it'll be fun telling them i'm pg...not!

I just started as KS2 Phase Leader this year, but at least I have the year of experience behind me before I go off on maternity leave. I also do 1:1 tutoring, so staying extra late after school and trying to stay awake is always fun, but the money is great so I can't really not do it as it's extra for little Sprout!

KS2 Leader! That's brilliant. I do feel that maybe i should have secured a job first but the urge to have kids just took over....I do 1:1 singing lessons on a Saturday which is always useful for a bit of extra cash, so i totally know what you mean!

Hi lovely ladies! Can I join? I'm due November 28th :flower:

I turn 5 weeks tomorrow and barely have any symptoms. No sickness or anything. I kinda want to feel sick. I also have to fly later this week for work (1 hour either way) and I'm worried about this. I hope it won't affect anything.

I'm sure the flying won't be a problem! To reassure you, I went on holiday a few weeks ago so my bump has already been to CA, LA, Mojave and Death Valley! and back (I live in the UK). Didn't find out until this week, 5 weeks gone. Fingers crossed for the nest few weeks. Try not to worry X

Hi Tizy! Just wanted to say have a H&H 9 months! Looking forward to sharing symptoms with you!

Welcome!!

I am still on a work trip and have been doing LOTS of walking..the convention center is SO HUGE and getting from one place to another is a ton of walking..but last night before I went to bed, I had a tiny bit of brown on my panty liner..it got me so worried..when I wiped though I had light yellow/green CM (TMI, sorry). I don't know what is up. This mornign when I woke up and wiped, I felt like I saw some brown on the TP but I don't know if I am imagining things. I do not feel pregnant at all, no sore boobs, no MS, no nothing. I cannot wait to get home.....thanks for listening ladies...

Hey desi, I hear ya on feeling like you're walking too much. I feel that way.

Like a lot of the ladies in here, I work in education and I'm always standing or walking around the building, up and down stairs, etc. I'm so tired by the end of the day! And there's really nowhere private where I can lock myself away at any point.

Welcome new ladies! It's funny to think you just found out you're pregnant when I've known for over two weeks that seemed so long!

Anyways, from what I've read on here from tons of people brown blood is totally normal and old blood. There's no reason to worry unless it's red.
:hugs:

Thanks Allie. The brown stuff has gone away and I got back home last night! So far so good.I was so tired, went to bed at 8:30..felt so good to sleep in my own bed.

But I still do not feel pregnant and hoping I get atleast some symptoms soon. Since I was feeling nothing, I took an IC this morning and it came up positive even before in 2 seconds. I just wish my drs. office would do some beta numbers.

Luckyalready - that is a cute bump!!

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Hey desi, I hear ya on feeling like you're walking too much. I feel that way.

Like a lot of the ladies in here, I work in education and I'm always standing or walking around the building, up and down stairs, etc. I'm so tired by the end of the day! And there's really nowhere private where I can lock myself away at any point.

Welcome new ladies! It's funny to think you just found out you're pregnant when I've known for over two weeks that seemed so long!

Anyways, from what I've read on here from tons of people brown blood is totally normal and old blood. There's no reason to worry unless it's red.
:hugs:

Hi desi and everyone! Glad to hear you're feeling better and the brown stuff has stopped :)
Hope you're ok today and Hope everyone is well!
I'm a bit nervous got my first scan on 5 th April caus of the mc in dec and i'm really quietly very nervous....hope they see what they're meant to....

Will definitely keep you in my thoughts Sparkle. Let us know how the scan goes.
Hi desi and everyone! Glad to hear you're feeling better and the brown stuff has stopped :)
Hope you're ok today and Hope everyone is well!
I'm a bit nervous got my first scan on 5 th April caus of the mc in dec and i'm really quietly very nervous....hope they see what they're meant to....

Ohh, youre lucky to be getting an early scan. I had an mc last year but Im not due a scan til 20 weeks (had my first appt today). Good luck!

Great news desi!

Unless I pay for a Nuchal it doesn't seem like my dr office is going to do a scan until later too..they havent' even told me yet on when..

Is anyone getting Nuchal done?

Ohh, youre lucky to be getting an early scan. I had an mc last year but Im not due a scan til 20 weeks (had my first appt today). Good luck!

Great news desi!

I think I'm very lucky to be honest... fx'd it's all ok! I honestly thought it'd be much harder to get one, very happy with my doc now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->