NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Got someone setting off industrial fireworks like at my mums back gate fucking loud and big!!

i had my bonfire night due baby on 24 october 2011, she is called Lyra and was 6lb 15 xx

Massive Congratulations to maria2611 and lynda1974 :happydance: Hope your enjoying your babies now that the hard part's over! If you have a birth story, we'd love to see it (linky link!)

lesleyann, I'm glad you managed to get some sparklers! We tried, and only Tesco's we're selling them, and had sold out by the time we went to get some, how very frustrating! To top that off the rugby club was the only place close by doing fireworks, and the web site said it was starting at 7:45PM, they had started before we got there, and we got there 10min's early!! Very unimpressed. Auron loved them, but his cousin's (one is 5next month and one is 2 and a half) didn't like them, the nearly 5year old is scared of them and kept complaining. Shame we don't have firework's more often to try and get the fear out of her, would be nice for her to be able to enjoy them!

Nothing going on bump wise. I did have a hope of having a bonfire baby, would of been cool, but alas it is not meant to be :cry: let's aim for an elevenses baby instead!

Congrats hun!!!!

We had the sparklers left over from last year when we went to a wholesalers.. Our tesco only had the wheels and 1 type of roman candle so we rang asda they said they had a few left so we brought some selection boxes and rockets. After watching the industrial ones out the back of mums someone from down the street was setting off.. No bonfire baby here so far although some of the big fireworks made my stomach go rock hard and sore!

Ouchie!! Baby must not of liked the noise, perhaps she's become reclusive after that lol.
I'm assuming everything is on schedule for the move? I wondered if you were just busy with home stuff or if something had happened with your lack of posting yesterday lol :hugs:

Happy Due Date Bumpy Picca!

Attachments

• DSC00902.jpg
    DSC00902.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Nice bump hun!! Nah if she was turning up I would of text you! In the Newhouse again tommorrow only really at home for bed and the net on my phone is not always great not even home now lol using mums wifi haha!! Baby has got hiccups now had a nice pizza hut takeaway yum yum!!

Wow, you got most of it done already then?! Which house are the dog's in?
Can't remember the last time I had pizza hut!! Pizza takeaway is usually Dominos, gotta love the garlic and herb dip for the crust's, mmmmmmmmmmmm!!
Awwww, I love it when they get hiccup's!! Am frustrated right now but I know as soon as it's over and done with I'll miss bumpy. Just can't win being an indecisive woman :blush:

Pretty much everything is done is mainly little bits and cleaning now.. Taking the cotbed over today leaving the moses basket here for her..Dogs are in the current house at we need to change the fence before they come to the new one and they need baths first haha they a bit stinky from the bad weather.

I really don't know how you've managed it!! Im compleatly and utterly exhausted from just doing a bit of housework and lookin after Auron all day, let alone having 2dog's and moving home, you must be knackered!

Lol 5 dogs!! :haha: Just moved what feels like half of my house over into the new house.. Im not going to the new house tomorrow im taking a day off.. Tbh I have proberly been over doing it but not to much if you know what I mean lol Yes I climbed under a cotbed to dismantle and helped moved/climb under/unscrew a huge triple door wardrobe today but other than that I did alot of pointing and packing small boxes and cleaning in the new kitchen. All I have really done apart from that is a few boxes packed, few suitcases, a bit of cleaning and mabe 10-20mins worth of painting lol Ive mainly been keeping kyle busy/out of the way..

How is everyone doing? Seems very very quite in here now!!

Well here is Babys and Kyles 38+1 comparason bump pictures

Kyles Bump 38+1
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/Baby/Photo535.jpg

Babys Bump 38+1
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/baby%202/38weeks1day1.jpg

Heres my 37+1 from baby too
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h145/KinKeH_Lesley_photos/baby%202/37weeks1day2.jpg

I think Kyle was a bit bigger ^.^ Lovely bumpy <3

Yeah I can't imagine it's easy to try and keep a toddler out of harm's way when packing and moving a whole house! It's bad enough just trying to keep Auron from going up the stair's (There a weird shape so we can't put a stair gate up at the bottom because there's not enough wall, hard to describe lol).
Got my MW appointment at 4PM, starting to feel a bit nervous now, knowing what's coming! Just hope the sweep will do the trick and set thing's off in motion, I don't still wanna be waiting this time next week >.<

It's never a nice experience, being told by a woman to get bottom naked and spread your legs :haha: Needless to say, it's been done! Apparently I'm 3cm dilated, baby is 2/5th engaged (still!) but my cervix is high and so we could still be waiting for quite a while :dohh: My next appointment is Monday at 1:25PM. If Elyjah still hasn't made his appearance by then, we'll be booking me in for an induction at that appointment for some time next week, so either way, by next weekend I will have my baby!
Though I am keeping my finger's crossed that the sweep will help and he'll come sooner than that!

Hope your not over doing it and taking some time for some serious R&R :hugs:

I'm having my baby tomorrow!!! can't believe it here already off to hospital at 8am hope i'm not waiting long!!! x

:happydance: Yay!! Im so happy (and jealous all at the same time) for you!! Can't wait for your birth update, all the best for tomorrow :hugs:

You ladies are lucky! Here in Norway they won't do a sweep or even check your cervix until AFTER week 41. So I have to wait until next week unless I go into labor this week.

Had a day of rest apart from bathing the pups... Inflated my birthpool to make sure it had no holes etc hope your sweep works!!! Only 1more cm and your in labour!! Levichips good luck for tomorrow!!!

oneway, Damn that suck's!! I remember feeling annoyed with my first as I couldn't get a MW appointment until I was 10day's over due, then having to actually attend the appointment because he still hadn't arrived, ahhhhhh!! Just keeping finger's crossed for full moon goodness!! Magic Thursday!

lesleyann, Good good, I'm glad you've managed to give yourself a little break and get some well deserved rest! Must have been really exciting to blow up the birthing pool!! How long did it take?

I was having twinges last night, but alas it was nothing I couldn't sleep through. Not had anything 'show worthy' either, just the yucky wiping that was to be expected after being violated by the MW :haha: Got a few good lookin crust's of bread so gonna get myself and the boy ready and see if we can find any duck's to feed it to. Hopefully the walk will help!
Can't wait for levi's update, she's having her baby today squeeeeeeeeeeee!! :happydance:

Pool went up in 10mins as a first run reading instructions as we went so will be faster on the day as we know what we are doing! Takes longer to de-flate than it does to inflate :haha: Back to cleaning today ready for the big move on sunday! Rang my midwife to tell her the moving date to get this "Hi you have got though to XX phone I am currently on leave till the 14th November blah blah blah" lol So had to ring the mat unit lol

Kyle has claimed my birthball as his.. "my biggg bounc ball!" lol

Ahhh Violated by the mw and its not working grrr... Right make plans for a good ole DTD in your sexist undies your waters should then break therefore ruinning the night/your plans and pants!

Is Levi in the UK or are we waiting for a time difference anyone know?

Oh boo!! So if you went into labour now you'd have a different MW?
That's amazingly fast!! How big is it? Will your OH be getting in with you at any point?
Bless Kyle, he sound's so cute! Do you have any recent pix of him? (I don't want that to come across weird or anything lol)
Not sure on Levi's location, wish the avatar was able to enlarge cause then we might be able to see location on the side of the scan pic lol

:rofl: unfortunately my 'best' doesn't fit at the moment, (not that I've tried recently, but I know it wont) otherwise I probably would give it a good go as bad luck is usually on my side! As it stand's my back just feel's like it's getting worse and worse everyday so it's not happening any time soon. My sciatica felt like it was getting better since finishing work, but for the last week I've been getting painful twinge's again and this morn I could feel the shooting pain's going down my right leg just laying in bed. I'm hoping that after LO is born it'll stop, though as I say, would just be my luck that I'll be stuck with sciatica forever :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->