NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

I'm due 12th november officially moving over to here today x

:baby::pink:im due nov 9th and been told im team pink.Not convinced though as my oldest daughter had a baby this year and was told she was having a girl but it turned out to be a boy.

I was just thinking - I see an August, September and October thread - maybe I should start a November thread for all those new to third tri - it's like you read my mind!!

Due on 9th November, this is our first and we are team yellow :)

We got moved to the groups section as the thread was too big. Hope to see all of you on the NOVEMBER 2011 thread :) and congrats on your November babies.. Not long now arggggg !!!

Sorry yes I do, I'm having a little girl xx

I am due november 28th with my 4th baby a boy! He doesn't have name yet and he is our third boy i think we already used our fav boy names for the first 2!!!

Sorry yes I do, I'm having a little girl xx

Any names in mind for her? :flower:

Arabella joy, but were still not sure yet but that's the only one we can agree on so far :) what day are you due? Elyjah is a lovely name, are u excited yet? :)

Awww that's lovely! Haven't heard Arabella before, what origin is it?
We're due on the 5th ^.^ We also have a hard time picking boy's name's, and as he's our second son, Elyjah was the only name we both like, but it also mean's that his middle name took a while before we thought of one lol. It's not feeling real yet. Yeah i've got a bump, and yeah i think about it constantly, especially as we're trying to teach our son to say 'Brother' and 'Ely' lol, (why is it that when you want them to say word's they wont, but any other time they'll happily copy you?) but it's not feeling real that to think, by Christmas we're going to have 2 children!! Crazy! How are you feeling?

Ohh another november thread! I'm due November 9th with a boy :)

It's Italian, my mums half Italian, we love isabella but loads of people we know are calling there children that it's so popular at the moment so we decided arabella is unusual but still very Girly and pretty. Iv not been very well tbh if you go on too the groups and discussions page then the November thread, the whole story is on there it takes too long to type. I'm a lot better now though and hopefully I can enjoy being pregnant a bit more. Does your little boy understand what's going on? Are you preparing for Christmas early or will you do it once he's here? Xx

Hi there! We are due to have a little girl on Nov 15th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->