NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Hi, our baby boy is due 4th nov.

congratulations to everyone else. Exciting times ahead x

Hi everybody, I am due on the 7th Nov and we r team yellow :)

3rd tri now ladies....not long to go :happydance:

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Hi!
I'm due November 18th with a surprise! We stayed team yellow x

3rd Tri today Ooooooooooooooooo bet it flies by :argh: :haha:

It's Italian, my mums half Italian, we love isabella but loads of people we know are calling there children that it's so popular at the moment so we decided arabella is unusual but still very Girly and pretty. Iv not been very well tbh if you go on too the groups and discussions page then the November thread, the whole story is on there it takes too long to type. I'm a lot better now though and hopefully I can enjoy being pregnant a bit more. Does your little boy understand what's going on? Are you preparing for Christmas early or will you do it once he's here? Xx

Typical now that your feeling better the sleep's going to get worse with bump growth! I have a terrible time sleeping already, keep waking up on my back which is painful from baby pressure -sigh-
Im not sure just how much he understand's. We've managed to teach him that a baby is in my belly, but he'll point to anyone's belly and say baby lol. We've also managed to teach him how to say Ely and Brother. Had my midwife appointment today, and he heard Ely's heart beating. We've also shown him the scan picture's, and he know's that's a baby, but other than that he's not phased my any of it.
I haven't even though of christmas! We've got to get the pushchair, a new hoover (which is uber needed) and Auron a proper bed as he's in the cot bed still. Cause there all big expensive things, we'll get one at the end of each month when my OH get's paid. So at the end of this month is the pushchair, Sept is hoover and Oct will be Auron's bed, so i guess Nov will be christmas things! Wow, that seem's to of worked out pretty well in the end ^.^ As long as Ely isn't early of course ^.^
How are you doing with baby prep? :flower:

Not an official 3rd tri member but I feel as though I spend more time stalking these boards.

Due with our first precious :pink: peanut on November 30th

i know im here a week earlier than I should be but my baby is due 21st :) I am finding i cant relate to much in 2nd tri now so hope its ok x

November 15! still team yellow, but hopefully we'll find out the sex at my next ultrasound.

Third tri tomorrow! Due November 15 with a little boy :)

November 15! still team yellow, but hopefully we'll find out the sex at my next ultrasound.

You have another scan? I can't get used to all the different scan time's people have depending on where they are lol. I only had a 12 and 20week scan with both my first and this pregnancy. It's not fair lol :p
Do you have any feelings towards what LO might be? :happydance:

OMG 108 of us so far that are November due babies!! Wow!! :happydance:
Hope everyone is getting on great, final countdown now!! ^.^

Wow ive just worked out I must be soo thick haha both this bubba and my son where due on 20th's and if she follows in his footsteps which most in my family do they will both have birthdays on 17th's lol

OMG 108 of us so far that are November due babies!! Wow!! :happydance:
Hope everyone is getting on great, final countdown now!! ^.^

Thanks for creating this thread and updating the main post with everyone's due date as well as gender color!

You have another scan? I can't get used to all the different scan time's people have depending on where they are lol. I only had a 12 and 20week scan with both my first and this pregnancy. It's not fair lol :p
Do you have any feelings towards what LO might be? :happydance:

My doctor said that I'll have a scan per trimester. So far I had 1 at 12 weeks, 1 at 18 weeks, (+another one at 23 weeks -due to bleeding after sex), and I believe she'll schedule another one closer to the due date...But I'm thinking about taking those private 4d scans too, not sure if they're safe though...
sometimes I think I'm having a girl, sometimes I have dreams of having a boy :)

wow! Its tied 37 girls - and 37 boys! Cant wait to see what the yellows all turn out to be!! :) Hope everyone is feeling well :) I'm back to being exhausted - horrible leg cramps - horrible heartburn- and horrible carpel tunnel!!! Doing the countdown!!

Our little girl is due 2nd November :) Starting to get scared now!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->