NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

I was just thinking - I see an August, September and October thread - maybe I should start a November thread for all those new to third tri - it's like you read my mind!!

Due on 9th November, this is our first and we are team yellow :)

Ahhh my mind reading work's over the internet ^.^

How has everyone been feeling with bump's?
This is my second, and it's surprising how different it is from the 1st!! havent eaten chicken for 6months :cry:

ha ha I've also gone off chicken! I'm ok if someone else cooks it, but if I see or smell it raw first barf barf barf!!!! lol

Hi ladies, this is my first 3rd Trimester post. I'm so excited! My baby boy is due on November 13th.

I'll be in third tri next week but wanted to take a peak to see what was in store for me lol.
I'm due November 20th with a little boy :blue: :)

Chicken is the devil!! Im upset that it's gotten to the point where i want it, it smells good, it looks good, but to taste is a big massive YUCK! Evil, evil chicken :growlmad:
Welcome welcome to all the new 3rd tri ladies! Not much conversation in here, mostly the November tally, but there is a link in the first post for a November due babies thread where alot of conversation goes on for those who are interested ^.^

Wow I'm really surprised at the numbers of boys vs girls due in November! It seems like everyone I know that is having a baby in November is having a girl, but this looks opposite :)

My doctor said that I'll have a scan per trimester. So far I had 1 at 12 weeks, 1 at 18 weeks, (+another one at 23 weeks -due to bleeding after sex), and I believe she'll schedule another one closer to the due date...But I'm thinking about taking those private 4d scans too, not sure if they're safe though...
sometimes I think I'm having a girl, sometimes I have dreams of having a boy :)

I suppose it's really nice to see LO so often :flower: lots of scan pix too!!
Personally im a bit scared of those 3D/4D scan's, the pictures just look a bit... creepy... I dont want to offend anyone who's had/thinking of getting one, just not for me - please dont hate me ladies lol :flower: -
Not long before LO will pop out anyway, and if this one is anything like our first, he'll look just like daddy! My first son is the spitting image of my OH, he call's him his mini me lol, he even ended up with a scar in the same place as my OH (on his right eyebrow, he fell over one of his toy's and banged his eyebrow on the edge of the glass tv stand, poor thing, though he'll still throw his toys about, you'd think the boy would learn :shrug: )

Wow I'm really surprised at the numbers of boys vs girls due in November! It seems like everyone I know that is having a baby in November is having a girl, but this looks opposite :)

Im curious as to the turn out of pink and blue in the yellow group! Only 1 in it for the boys over girls so far!
It's quite funny cause i always get people saying "oh it's all boys/girls at the moment" yet this thread has proven that it's a pretty even split so far, No mass majority of pink vs blue as of yet :flower:

I suppose it's really nice to see LO so often :flower: lots of scan pix too!!
Personally im a bit scared of those 3D/4D scan's, the pictures just look a bit... creepy... I dont want to offend anyone who's had/thinking of getting one, just not for me - please dont hate me ladies lol :flower:

DH feels the same way about them so we decided to wait until we get to see Baby once he's born. Btw, there were only two girls due in my child birth class, 1 one team yellow and 11 boys! :haha:

Hello November mummies to be. Is anyone else starting to feel really uncomfortable now. Especially in the evening? My insides hurt! :wacko:

Diz, I am definitely starting to get uncomfortable! By evening I get pain under my ribs, which is apparently from the diaphragm stretching out. I am also starting to develop cankles, and I think I am starting to waddle a bit....joy!

Thankfully i've not had the rib pain's this time. I remember having them pretty much the whole time i was pregnant with my first, but i've not had any rib pain at all this time woo woo :happydance: But i do keep gettin slight heart burn, and trying to sleep at night is a massive pain! turning from side to sid, toilet, turning again, then getting smothered by OH with cuddles WTF is that all about?! I dont want cuddles, i want sleep, and his heat isn't helping as well as leaving me with the smallest slither of bed to lay on! Then our son will climb into bed with us between 6-7am, and he sleeps across the pillows, or with his head against my OH head, and diagonally so his feet push into either my back or my tummy depending on whichway im facing -cry- why bother..... i hate sleep, stupid sleep fairy isn't doin his job properly, and yes the sleep fairy is male, because only a man could mess up a pregnant womans sleep and not feel guilty about it >.<

I'm def uncomfortable! Feel like my stomach is going to explode!! Heartburn is horrible! My hands go numb evefy night and have to wake at least 2 or 3 times trying to revive them!! only 12 weeks to go but feels like a lifetime! Cant imagine gaining anymore weight :( already gained over 50lbs and i know these last weeks are where you really put it on :( Think i'll be passing the 180lbs i went with my daughter!! Going for my diabetes test today and my rhoagn shot tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing good!

Im due November 20th, with a little girl, will be my first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->