NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Am back!! Only 1 new entry, but it's all good! Had my friend visiting for a long weekend and didn't want to be anti social ^.^ x x x

I dont think anyone's written in here since it moved from 3rd tri to groups :'(

yeah i usually don't go into the groups section much unless i have extra time.

ooooh a new nov thread......I'm due Nov 22 and am expecting a Girl!!! :) This is my first and DH and I are getting very excited. I'm sad Aug is coming to a close...but that means we are that much closer ladies!

Well I have my first midwife App on friday since about 10weeks ago!! Will find out what posisition this little madam is in, So far I think shes transverse!! It will also be my 3rd new midwife this pregnancy from moving just where I visit! So no doubt it will be going though my whole history again, Asking how I want to deliver HOMEBIRTH is writting straight across the front of my notes though lol

Cotbed has been put up in our room, brought the moses basket last week.. We only live in a 2bed so this little missy madam will not have her own room till we move which we plan on doing when she is around 6months old

Been pretty busy these last 2 weeks since we have pups, who have just started weaning on saturday!

Hello finallyready, your the first on the 22nd to post!! Only the 23rd and the 25th with no babies due as far as we know!!

lesleyann, it's so strange not having to see the midwife as much as the first pregnancy dont you think? Any pix of the cotbed?? We'll be borrowing the moses basket from my OH step mother. As far as i know, all of the grandchildren have been in it, Elyjah will be 6th!! Though i think she used it for her own children, so it would make him 8th!! Saves us money, and it's kinda like a nice lil tradition, so it's all good ^.^
We've brought our buggy and im totally besotted with it, i had no idea i could love an inanimate object soooooo very much <3
Oh, and what puppies have you got? ^.^

Hello finallyready, your the first on the 22nd to post!! Only the 23rd and the 25th with no babies due as far as we know!!

lesleyann, it's so strange not having to see the midwife as much as the first pregnancy dont you think? Any pix of the cotbed?? We'll be borrowing the moses basket from my OH step mother. As far as i know, all of the grandchildren have been in it, Elyjah will be 6th!! Though i think she used it for her own children, so it would make him 8th!! Saves us money, and it's kinda like a nice lil tradition, so it's all good ^.^
We've brought our buggy and im totally besotted with it, i had no idea i could love an inanimate object soooooo very much <3
Oh, and what puppies have you got? ^.^

Well the cotbed was my sons, its the older Toysrus I Love My Bear one :thumbup: Ive just taken a few pictures of the stuff thats on display so to speak in our room..

Oh yes its very very weird not see'ing the mw so offten although im not to bothered to be honest I can feel her so I know shes ok and I feel fine within myself.

We have German Shepherd puppies 9 of them! there is a link in my siggy to her thread although its not bene updated to much but there are a few pictures on there and a link to her FB page :blush:

Oh is picking up the baby bouncer after work its the ToysRus Hugs and Kisses one but ive brought it second hand for £15 instead of £45 brand new :thumbup:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8610986305874432.jpg

My mum is making blankets You can see a pink one over the cotbed she did this for kyle too in blue and green.

Want to get this drape to go over the cotbed;
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260841756886?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Attachments

• IMG_0685[1].jpg
    IMG_0685[1].jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0686[1].jpg
    IMG_0686[1].jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0687[1].jpg
    IMG_0687[1].jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0688[1].jpg
    IMG_0688[1].jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0689[1].jpg
    IMG_0689[1].jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
Awww that's lovely!! A friend of mine would be going nut's for the cupcake stuff, even though she has no children (she's starting uni next month but has an unhealthy obsession with cupcake stuff?!!)
9 puppies!! Thats alot to handle with a 2year old and another one on the way!! How do you cope?

How do I cope err delegation haha I only have to do the hard bits when oh is at work once his home he will clean up.. Kyles always been very easy going so that helps. We are keeping 1 of the pups, Roxy is "kyles" puppy, and Skye will be babys puppy.

Awww that's lovely!! We'd love to have a wolf dog ourselves but it'll have to wait until we have the money and more importantly the space to keep one! ^.^

Yeah our house we can get away with 2fully grown german shepherds, but as we will be moving somewhere bigger we could have more but wont proberly unless we need to take ours back get another till our new pup is around 2years old. But after our next rented place we should be buying so we can get somewhere with a nice sized garden.

Our roxy is slightly smaller than the breed adverage but we breed her with one who is breed adverage and so far looking at the pups all but 1 will take after the male.

Awesome!! Do you breed often or is this your first time??
Ha, that sound's so strange ^.^

i know - i saw that too! how bizarre! xx

25 yellow's so it's gonna turn one way!!
HAPPY SEPTEMBER LADIES!! November will be here before we know it!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->