November Due Dates (cont)

No m/s but have been feeling fatigued like 1st tri again, especially as summer is kicking in here.

Hubby and I had sex the other night and in the morning he was staring at my nightie - I was like 'what are you looking at?!' and looked down and there was a small wet patch on my left boob!! I was so mortified and wouldn't even look at him. It must have been cos he was (tmi) you know, playing with my nipples. So they are off limits now haha.
Awkward!

Haha oh god that is awkward! At least it didnt happen in public :haha: I havent had any boob leakage yet.. Not looking forward to when that happens!

I've had leaky boobs since about 22 weeks but thankfully I was the first to notice so missed that awkward moment :)
Wandering, glad you had a great day, sounds like lots of fun!

Wandering glad u had a fab time love the charms! Sorry ur ms seems to be poking through too, I'm hoping it's just an off day for me :(

Bugaboo my boobs have been leaking since week 16! Oh still plays with them, he doesn't even blink at the fact that they leak! He just said it tastes sweet! Don't be embarrassed!

Wandering the blankets look so pretty! Is that you OH???

No MS and no leaks really :/ My hips feel like they are going to fall off though :)

Thankyou :) and yep thats my OH!

Has anyone been getting any leg cramps? I always get stabbing pains in my legs at night time, not fun!

Yep I've started getting leg cramps if I stretch my legs out. . .I also have a what feels like broken pelvis ... an elastic band about to snap feeling on the right side of my public bone, and heartburn ... BAD heartburn! Wonder if this means she'll have lots of hair :haha:

This pregnancy malarky is HARD! :( Looks like all us preggos are struggling now :(

I've been getting the leg cramps too, and my hips kill me at night time & when I'm on my feet for a long time. I'm not too bad with heartburn but have bad reflux & regurgitation (yuck!). I've been nauseous but I think it's mainly related to the reflux.
I'm defo starting to feel more & more uncomfortable; is it wrong that I'm relieved that you girls are too? I'm sorry!

I've been getting the leg cramps too, and my hips kill me at night time & when I'm on my feet for a long time. I'm not too bad with heartburn but have bad reflux & regurgitation (yuck!). I've been nauseous but I think it's mainly related to the reflux.
I'm defo starting to feel more & more uncomfortable; is it wrong that I'm relieved that you girls are too? I'm sorry!

You ladies should try taking some magnesium, it totally takes my leg cramps away. I get cramps if I forget to take it for 1 day :p. My doctor told me to take it and it's kind of amazing. It also helps with painful BHs.

Morning all!! Just catching up.

Our apartmant has no storage either. I have been going through our tiny closets trying to organize and pitch things to make room for the babies things. Thank goodness DS is willing to share his closet with his little sister so we can hand some of her clothes in there.

Wandering.....you looked so cute!! The braclet and blankets are just darling!!

Ok ladies what is the yougurt thing? I have the same issue going on :blush: part of the reason I will not BD with OH. Im hoping you just mean eating it and not sticking it in your hoo haa :rofl: Someone please fill me in :winkwink:

You -can- eat it, it's supposed to help. But apparently the hoo haa is the way to go :p. Apparently smother it on a tampon, put it up there for 1-2 hours :O. I did it today, really wasn't that bad!

Momma up the hoo ha will have u sorted ASAP! I really have to say tween all my aches and pains it's the one remedy I'll carry on after preg! I did feel swollen as I did it but it wasn't nearly as icky as I expected!

As for my sickness if it is ms then screw u! It hasn't went all day! Haven't kept any food down at all today :( saying that tho I keep getting cold sweats, my heart is racing and I'm so bunged up and pale that it could just be a bad dose I have! DS just gone off with oh tho so I've a few hours to shower and rest!

I've no leg cramps yet tho, and baby so Low even my hb has buggered off!

Afternoon girls,

What a busy couple days i've had!!

Friday i spent the day shopping, trying to find a new outfit, had a bra fitting and then picking up more bits for the baby.
Then yesterday i went to my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. It was lovely, they renewed their wedding vowels and then had a buffet/get together with friends and family. It was quite tiring as i set up before they arrived then packed up again afterwards. Plus during it all happening everyone wanted photos, so i was constantly on my feet. Ended up going to bed at 10 pm last night!!

I thought i would have a relaxing day today, oh no, the nesting phase has hit me, so been cleaning and re-arranging my house etc. Only just sat down and started at 9am!!

Hope you girlys are well :)

xx

Sounds like lovely few days! Don't wear yourself out too much though :p
I cleaned the entire house yesterday, and my hips hurt so much today :/

Yoghurt up your hoo haa :shock: Whaaaaaaat!!! And what does the yoghurt do?!

Aww Lucy - take it easy tonight!! Have a hot bath and chill out :)

I'm so excited - tomorrow I'm going to see one of my best friends ... our sons are the same age (the younger one) and we met on here from a pregnancy group on here. We used to live in the same town, but we moved back here when OH lost his job :( Haven't seen her since May .. yeah May I think!

Charlie, yogurt was recommended me last year when I got a few BV infections in a row with no apparent cause. It is supposed to help balance out the healthy bacteria. My practitioner actually said it was best to strain the yogurt and use the yogurt water. Yogurt is basically a probiotic. A healthy vagina has more "good" bacteria than "bad", so if you've got an odd smell that is often a sign that the bad is taking over. Taking probiotic pills and/or using yogurt at the source is generally recommended. :) As to your friend, that's really neat. I would love to catch up with old friends... we're all sprawled out across the giant US now, though.

Wandering, those were lovely pictures you posted. Happy your shower went well. :)

Phin, sorry to hear you're still feeling in the dumps. I hope the sickness leaves you quickly!

Well finally able to get on here today!

Wandering - glad you had a good baby shower! Love the charms, bracelet and blanket.

I have heard about the yogurt thing - but never tried it.

As for storage - we don't have much storage but we do have a loft that is coming to such great use at the mo. There is also a really deep cupboard in the nursery that DF put a rail into. So grateful for that - just one less piece of furniture we need to fit into the room!

Phineas - hope you are feeling better soon! Hope its not MS that's made a comeback!

AFM - Now that the furniture has been ordered and most of the room cleared, I do need to start washing the bedding and curtains.

In re: the smell issue. I haven't noticed any "bad" smells, just that the smell down yonder is STRONGER and kind of like the smell that I would get right before my period. I guess that makes sense since my discharge is like it was right before my period, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->