November Due Dates (cont)

So ... how do you put it up there? Are you allowed to use tampons with yoghurt on? Sorry if I sound really stupid!

Medieval - that's the same sort of smell I have ...

Anyone else feel weird talking about how their foof smells :haha:

Yeah, I haven't noticed any smell, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more susceptibility in pregnancy to having bacterial changes. I definitely have more discharge than normal. It's thin to creamy-ish last I checked. I don't like wearing skirts because of this, because now that my legs touch if I leak through my underwear it hits my thighs and they are icky when they touch. So if I wear a skirt I have to wear a pantyliner. I'm pretty much not wearing skirts and dresses. I highly prefer pants right now.

So ... how do you put it up there? Are you allowed to use tampons with yoghurt on? Sorry if I sound really stupid!

I read you weren't supposed to use tampons during pregnancy for discharge, but I guess they weren't talking about yogurt-covered ones, LOL!

Ok I'm officially frustrated with technology! I have taken some bump pics on my phone and can't seem to download them to my pc!!! :grr:

skweek35: :( poos to technology!!

Yeah, most of the things I saw said put it on a tampon and use it to insert some, then stick it up there and leave it for a couple of hours. I think because it's only a short time and technically there is a lot of fluid going up there you should be fine :p. Yes it is weird to talk about the smell of your foof!!! But we're pregnant, we'll have no shame at all soon :p. I guess if your worried you can try applying it with a finger... but I think a tampon can get it quite high up... :blush::blush:

Also, I doubt normal discharge (even the huge amount of pregnancy stuff!) is enough to really fill a tampon, so it'd probably put you at rick of toxic shocks.

I haven't noticed any "bad" smells, just that the smell down yonder is STRONGER and kind of like the smell that I would get right before my period.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1150027-smell-question.html

Few of us have that :)

If ur worried bout doing the tampon use a panty liner, apply during the day and change every few hours. It'll take a bit longer but still does the job! And I gotta say no I'm not weirded out talking bout the smell lol hell if u can't ask other girls, how would we ever find out lil quirks like the yoghurt trick lol

Thanks girls, I slept for few hours. Still feel as bad but my head is a lil clearer! Now if the sweats would stop! Just had my fourth shower today just to stop me feeling so clammy! Hopefully oh and DS can escape getting it this bad! DS is back to school tomorro so I don't want him missin it!

I'm not weirded out talking about it to you ladies .... just I don't like talking about my foof :haha: I don't think I'll be trying yoghurt up there either ... just imagine if it was cold yoghurt EEEEEEK! lol

Oh and Phin - hope you feel better tomorrow and that your family don't catch it :(

Girls, i got a question.

My baby will be sleeping in a moses basket until she is hopefully 6 months, what bedding do i need?

Im going to use pillow cases as sheets, do i just need to get some cellular blankets to go on top of her?

Xx

Charlie I had to tell my sis the yoghurt trick the other day.. 3 hours later she text going ok fraid to ask but how did u realise this works... Poor thing thought I randomly shove diff food items up me lol

Thanks hun ma just rang to say my nannys had it for the last week.. Oh lord please no lol on my second day and I'm struggling really bad! Never mind 5 more days! Boo!

Lucy yup blankets just for swaddling baby if ur swaddling! Or the gro bags if that's what u want either. Personally I just like the blankets!

Hi Ladies - still can't believe how much happens on here in one day!

Phin - hope you feel better soon it's rotten when your feelign all sick and poorley

Can't say ive noticed an odd smell or anything just the usual increased discharge. Hope people have realised its supposed to be natural or bio yoghurt - I have funny thoughts of people trying to put some muller fruit corner op there or something! (Would def change the smell but not sure for the better hehe).

I'm really excited today cos we actually went and did some baby shopping! We are now the proud owners of a pushchair/ prammette and a car saet (travel system). Also bought a matress for hte cot and a few other bits and bobs. They are all just sitting in the dining room now, once we are finished decorating the nursery we'll have to get it all in there somehow. We have loads of storage space in our house but I think we must have been hoarding things, since there still soen't seem to be enough room! I'm hoping I'm still feeling energetic enough when I fifnish work in a few weeks that I'll be able to get on with sorting out stuff and giving a load of things to charity or throwing them out!

If you are new to the group welcome!! If you would like me to add you to the list just let me know your due date and gender and I will get you added :flower:

Hi,
I am new to the group, due nov19th and we are team yellow. Can you plz add me too. Thanks

I feel like all I ever do on this thread is moan but oh my god EVERYTHING is aching right now.. legs,back,stomach,foof.. you name it, it hurts! :nope: and i need something from downstairs but cant be bothered going up and down the stairs again grr. If this is what I'm like now I'm pretty sure im going to be bed bound by the time im full term!

Skewek are you able to email the pics to yourself from your phone and then pick them up on the computer?

Also pillowcases as sheets, what a good idea, why didn't I think of that x

I don't know what to advise you, but using pillowcases is a great idea! I'm totally steeling it!
We have some cotton cellular blankets, a few warmer blankets and are planning on getting some pram sheets to swaddle with. I guess it'll be a bit of trial & error to work out how many blankets we'll need. Some babies are naturally warmer than others. My niece was born in July, but she had such a tough time keeping warm, she was constantly in loads of layers even in the middle of summer. My nephew seems quite warm.
I'll be using long-sleeved sleepsuits as well.

:hugs: Wandering

Man, I can't believe how quickly this thread moves! Crazy...

Lol giggling here imagining one of ye going 'Shyt that muller yoghurt shouldn't be up there lol'

Mrsb wow u really got sorted today! We to have plenty of storage (4 bed house), so we're nearly sorted, just need blankets, more clothes and a mattress for the cot!

Wandering :hugs: I've had days like that, have u noticed baby's kicks are lower? When bump was first moving down I was crippled. Now that he's there tho I'm not as sore!

Lol giggling here imagining one of ye going 'Shyt that muller yoghurt shouldn't be up there lol'

Mrsb wow u really got sorted today! We to have plenty of storage (4 bed house), so we're nearly sorted, just need blankets, more clothes and a mattress for the cot!

Wandering :hugs: I've had days like that, have u noticed baby's kicks are lower? When bump was first moving down I was crippled. Now that he's there tho I'm not as sore!

Nah they're not today.. she's really high up! I know what you mean though, when she's lower down my fanjita kills haha! I can always tell when she's low as well cos i need to empty my bladder every 2 seconds.

To top it off.. Ive just had my first boob leakage! Looked down and i have a wet patch on my top :( Think i jinxed it this morning on this thread when i said i hadnt experienced it yet :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->