November Due Dates (cont)

Jaz, which snowsuit did you buy? How many? They seem really expensive!!

Bugaboo, what is a bebe pod?

There's a difference between breast shells and shields. Not sure if you were aware, so I wanted to be clear. Shells are for before baby comes and/or between feedings. Shields are for use during feeding. Also I was warned that I should stop using them as soon as possible as extended use can negatively affect supply.

These are shells: https://www.amazon.com/Medela-SoftS...346731819&sr=8-1&keywords=medela+breast+shell

These are shields: https://www.amazon.com/Medela-Conta...6731893&sr=8-11&keywords=medela+breast+shield

Jaz, which snowsuit did you buy? How many? They seem really expensive!!

I have two, actually. One is from a second-hand sale, it cost me a huge pile of $4. It's one of those fuzzy bear-shaped things. The other one is not as warm, but it should do, since you're not supposed to pack too much padding into the carseat anyway. This second one is from Walmart, was $3 or so on clearance.

I'm cheap. :haha:

Ah! And the one I saw was nearly $40 on sale. I'll just keep looking, thx!!

Yeah, they're pretty expensive. Do you have any consignment stores in your area, that sell kids items? We have one of those Once Upon a Child places, but I've made all the best purchases at some church sale that happens twice a year.

I still need...
Diaper bucket,
more reusable nappies,
liners for the nappies,
dryer,
cupboard for the spare room :)
shelf for above the change table...
another maternity bra.

There is other things we can get but we'll probably get them after the baby comes, just to see what we really need.

We got this snow suit https://www.baby-walz.de/Mode-fuer-...0.html?pgpkl=2768a7acec450bbdbe9a4504a9300ee6 But things are always pretty expensive here...

Oh and I had really weird pressure pain in my belly last night! PRobably BH or the baby pushing out in the funny position. But It started to scare me in my sleepy state!

Ok, this is totally off topic, but I'm so scared/happy that it might happen that I want to cry :/. Hormones probably!!!!

My DH applied for a job in NZ this year and came second. Apparently there has been some drama as to him being the best candidate and not getting the job (we just heard this today). Turns out the guy who came first, -MIGHT- not be actually going to NZ and taking the job. So there is a very slim possibility that DH might actually be offered it in the end... We both desperately want to go back to NZ... this would be basically all our dreams coming true :/.

It actually makes me feel sick because it makes me so nervous :/....

SD - I have my fingers crossed he actually gets it!! Eeeek especially if it's both what you want!!!

Keeping everything crossed for you Sarah!! :D xx

When I first got prgnant with her I was like 'yeah this is gonna be easy ... can't be harder than having two' ... now it's like 'ahhhhhh oh god THREE kids' :haha:

Haha! Yeah, I'm scared of having 1! Let alone 3 :D. But I plan to have the next within 2 years :)

Fingers crossed for you Sarah! And I love the snowsuit you picked! So cute!

So after a slightly restless sleep I have had no more blood, and still have no clue why it was there, it's almost as if it wasn't my blood! I actually made DH look in the loo (I know, gross right?!) because I felt like I was going mad! I still feel a bit crazy...
I've had a look 'down there' with a mirror, but I have a somewhat limited view past this bump, & I can't see ANY indication.

Hmm, so I have reflexology today up at the anti natal clinic & then work after that. I don't know if it's worth asking anyone there to check my foof! I'll mention it to the reflexology midwife/see how busy they are.

Hmm, I wonder if there was a cyst or something you didn't notice that burst. I've had that before...

Bean I'd mention it u might get a sneaky scan lol glad tho no more showed up!

Sarah that would be super cool if ur oh got the job! Especially if it's summat yeve both wanted! Fingers crossed!

Trying to decide if I tackle the baby's room today or if I do the beds! If I do the baby's room I know I'll be occupied all day which isn't a bad thing, but there's 2 things in there I'll need to move that I'll have to be really careful with (the wardrobe and my shoe box!). But if I just do beds (which I hate) I'll be able to laze for the day! Hmmm

Baby's room lol cannot wait until October to start finishing what I need! I don't need much tbh just clothes, a mattress and a car seat but lookin forward to getting them!

I hope the people ring today about the cot :/ It's been a bit shit how long they've taken!!! I bet they accidentally sold it to someone else or something else equally as stupid! :(

Omg just got so hungry! It's only 10am and I suddenly felt like I was going to be sick from hunger :O baby must be growing???

Its basically a bumbo.

https://www.urbanbaby.com.au/bebePOD-Plus

We bought a 2nd hand Medela electric breast pump off Gumtree for half price and the lady threw in a heap of free stuff when we went to collect it - nursing wedge, bottles, bumbo, nappy bag portable change mat, sterilizer bags, sheepskin insert, muslin squares and girls clothes - it was all in as new condition. Score! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->